Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

heechullie

Official: Koda Kumi Thread

d9c31b27331677.gif ec96f027331678.gif ea6bca27331679.gif

ayaka, Koda Kumi, SPEED Join Songs to Fight Against Drunk Driving

Friday, February 20, 2009

Eleven artists will join together to hold a concert in Osaka on Friday, February 20, 2009 to raise awareness for drunk driving.

Besides artists like ayaka, Koda Kumi and girl group SPEED, the concert will also feature STARDUST REVUE, TRF, Okumura Hatsune, Tatsuya Ishii, mihimaru GT, SunSet Swish, Fumido and BRIGHT.

The concert starts at 7:15pm in the evening, in Osaka-Jo Hall.

Source: ayaka.be, FM Osaka

Credit: Wendy @ Chocolyn News

Please include all but not new credits if taking out! :)

IMO Trick is better than Kingdom. Maybe it's because of TABOO, it's addictive and spicy track ^^ And all this "penis" stuff, well it's funny xD

Kumi!!!

you're so cute

and so sexy

your voice is fantastic

your sister's pretty like you

I wait your new single

to be honest i never thought i'd become a koda kumi fan... cuz of her controversial/sex-symbol image, but i didn't know what i was i missing out until i actually listened to her music and i just fell in love with her voice. she's amazing with ballads as well as upbeat songs, AND she can dance. there's very few versatile artists like her these days.

sobs, the lack of love for j-pop divas in Soompi is making me so sad

^ I've always been a big lover of puzzles, thanks a lot for that one! It was fun to do, it wasn't too difficult either

Ah, so much news~ Kuu's marriage and pregnancy.. I'm so happy for her, I bet she's going to be a great mother! She's been looking healthy in the recent photos too, seems like she's still working. Maybe we are getting a summer single or she's preparing for comeback after giving birth to her child? Hope everything goes fine!

I'm still completely in love with JAPONESQUE. I have to say it's probably my favourite release of 2012, at least so far. It might not be anything amazingly artistic or completely new in Kuu's career, but I think the album is full of great tracks. Poppin love cocktail is pretty much the only song I absolutely hate, the others are either average, good or even amazing imo. I've been listening to especially Lay Down, Escalate and Love Technique a lot recently. No Man's Land is one of my favourites as well. Overall the album is great, definitely in my top 3 from her!

Besides, the cover artwork is beautiful, I like the concept a lot.

yeah!! i thought there will be a lot of news about her here, cause i thought "no place soompi if you want the latest real news" cause it comes from the fans.

anyway it great to hear she being good and healthy. I also think that she will be a GREAT mom ^-^