Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fleur

[movie 2006] Fool / Babo 바보

Cha Tae Hyun, Ha Ji Won
Yep! As the title goes, there's going to be a new movie featuring Cha Tae Hyun and Ha Ji Won. If you guyz have any information or pictures on this movie, feel free to post them! Here are the casts for this movie... pabo_casting_onebyone2_1.jpgpabo_casting_onebyone.jpgpabo_casting_onebyone2_3.jpg Translating the above (Correct my konglish if I'm wrong...) we have... Cha Tae Hyun as Lee Sung Lyong Ha Ji Won as Suk Ji Ho Park Hui Soon as Nam Sang Soo Park Kuh Ri Na (Four characters in a korean name??) as Na Hui Young Choi Sul Ri as Young Suk Chi Ho Park Ha Sun as Lee Sung Lyong's younger sister Lee Ki Young as Cafe Manager Sung Jae Ho as Ji Ho's dad Lim Hyung Kook as Young Sung Lyong's dad Jun Mi Sun as Young Sung Lyong's mom Some other pics of the casts... pabo_casting_pic.jpg113740120223039300.jpg113740120233983200.jpg Seems like they've started filming this movie, but not too sure when it'll be out yet.

I was going to post this, but I didn't know anything else about this other than CTH and HJW's the cast. hahaha...

I think this'll be a good mix. :) they're both funny.

is this a comedy-drama movie? if it is, i'm looking forward to it. love the cast too, CTH and HJW. :wub: they're very good actors. :D

馬鹿 is just the likely Japanese title.

I don't think it's also known as that.

When I looked at that, I was thinking, "Is that the Japanese title or is the hanja really the kanji for baka!?"

Yess, CTH + HJW..love them both :D Can't wait to hear more info on this!

HA JI WON!!! omg, i LOVE her >_<!!

when is the movie supposed to be out?!

and ..what's the basic plotline??!

CTH & HJW in a movie together!

this is the bst news of the day!

like christmas n birthday XDD

im so excited!!!!