Quantcast
blossomnagr

Park Min Young 박민영

OMG!!! That video shocked me (in a good way). I didn't think PMY would be showing that kind of dance move. She always just dance cutely but that video clearly shows she's one heck of a talented lady. I love the fierceness!!! B)

Today is D-day or should I say MY-day. I'm hoping we can get a glimpse of the fan meeting. Thank you in advance to those who will be sharing pics and vids. You're all so lucky to be with her. 

PMY...just enjoy and have fun!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, kenrei said:

OMG!!! That video shocked me (in a good way). I didn't think PMY would be showing that kind of dance move. She always just dance cutely but that video clearly shows she's one heck of a talented lady. I love the fierceness!!! B)

Today is D-day or should I say MY-day. I'm hoping we can get a glimpse of the fan meeting. Thank you in advance to those who will be sharing pics and vids. You're all so lucky to be with her. 

PMY...just enjoy and have fun!

I know!!! Im so excited!!! Sad I wont be able to attend inside the fan meeting!! Hopefully I'll catch a glimpse outside!!

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, rosierosie said:

I know!!! Im so excited!!! Sad I wont be able to attend inside the fan meeting!! Hopefully I'll catch a glimpse outside!!

Are you in SK right now? I wish you the best of luck!!

• Like 1

A fan who attended Fan Meeting said Park Min Young has already chosen her next  project which will air in Spring or Summer next year

DqB2MCgU0AAK5VC.jpg

Spoiler

DqB2MDWU4AAMUqq.jpg

DqB2MCjVsAEk8Do.jpg

• Like 3