Quantcast
peppermintsugar

C I R C L E . L E N S Official Thread

I rely on my false eyelashes to make my eyes looks closer to ulzzhang. Sometimes it appears so, and sometimes it doesn't. My eyes are somewhat big, but sometimes I feel there are blank negative white space left behind. While dark eyelashes did helped eccentuate as if I have bigger pupils.

I am curious to try it for once. But scared to do so.

I rely on my false eyelashes to make my eyes looks closer to ulzzhang. Sometimes it appears so, and sometimes it doesn't. My eyes are somewhat big, but sometimes I feel there are blank negative white space left behind. While dark eyelashes did helped eccentuate as if I have bigger pupils.

I am curious to try it for once. But scared to do so.

yeah, I'm curious too

a few times I almost pre-ordered Bescon tutti, the seller was selling them for $35/pair

but.. ehh.. $35... I think I'll just save that for one or two nice tops, or a pair of shoes.

ooo. started wearing it like 2 years ago.

i have owned tear grey, tear brown, 2-tone brown, 2- tone purple, 2- tone grey, green, and regular black.

im not allowed to wear them anymore b/c i promised my boyfriend i wont.

*some ppl were becoming blind by wearing the circle lenses, so everybody, just becareful *

LIKE006small.jpg

BABE012small2.jpg

DSC02028.jpg

green002.jpg

Picture19.jpg

Picture13.jpg

i want more. but -- a promise is a promise.

such a pretty thing...but it has so many negative effects... I really wanted a pair but I don't want to hurt my eyesight :(

i didnt know uhljjangs wore circle lens..

i was like O_O...

ha.. and here i thought they were born with naturally

HUGE EYES.. =_______= how naive i was..

but they are pretty :D

i just wana ask, how long do they last? do you need to change them after a certain period of time? because it would be a waste if you chuck them out after every two weeks or something..

and do they come WITH prescription?? because my eyesight is pretty bad, and i need to wear prescripted lens 24/7

i only wear them maybe once a month, for going out. i have 20/20 and they tend to dry out my eyes. my mom also was unhappy about them... i think they are cute, but it's like wearing 4" heels: not for everyday.

these are the migwang aryan (tear grey) lens.

makeuptutorial058.jpg

makeuptutorial072-1.jpg

^ oh wow!

Those contacts look really good on you!

What colour are they may i ask? :)

and also, i must comment that your skin looks really smooth and flawless...

hehe ^_^

Hi guys~

I only loved the effect the circle lenses do to your eyes.

but my eyes are very bad and i need prescribed ones to get them.

And i'm stuck here in Texas. D:

and i can't just buy circle lenses because they're not prescribed.

Do you guys know anywhere where they sell prescribed ones?

Do you guys know if american optometrists sell them but calls them somethingelse? I always wonder that.

Because i would really love to get them.

Thank you so much!!

^ Read the FAQs please -_-

USA don't have circle lenses, since they are not popular and Americans don't need 'bigger eyes'

Some people said Freshlooks is sort of like circle lenses

im` l0vEd - i love 2 tone purple on you! do you recommend them? i'm scared they would end up like my tuti blues.. waste of money since i wore them only a few times

I have the BLUE STARS one. I don't wear them as often as I use to because after wearing them for about 2-3 weeks...I noticed my eye sight getting worse and worse. =/ That's just me! haha. I still wear them every once in awhile. Everyone at school thinks they're "WICKED". >_<

starsuu1.jpg

Nice, but they make your eyes worse, that's bad :-/

If I had that, I would bother people by doing that "Pweeaaseeee?!?!" look, just like in anime

tearyub1.gif

:P

I've always liked the look of circle lenses but I can't find them anywhere. Anyone know where I can buy circle lenses in the US?

tear grey are my fav.... i like the black ones but i think they would do more harm to your eyes bc it puts more strain on them...

i want to try them..

but bigger eyes tend to have more of the 'whites' showing..

so i wonder how these lenses (which cover up some of the white area) makes your eyes look bigger... weird.

^ Meh, IMO, some people who can't pull off black circle lenses, the lenses make them look like on drugs,

when people are using drugs, their pupils get bigger.

or similar to dogs' eyes.

Eyes9.gif

Nice, but they make your eyes worse, that's bad :-/

If I had that, I would bother people by doing that "Pweeaaseeee?!?!" look, just like in anime

tearyub1.gif

:P

LMAO that is so funny and cute in a way hahaha but those starry circle lenses look kinda freaky to me :ph34r: