peppermintsugar

C I R C L E . L E N S Official Thread

Hana SPC Barbie Brownfrom LoveShoppingHolics
xfk3.jpgColor: ☺☺☺☺☺ If you look at the first pic (no flash), the color basically blends in. I'd say they're perfect if you have dark brown eyes. (What's even better is that they give a softer brown tint in brighter settings)

Comfort: 
☺ They're as comfortable as my clear Acuvue lenses! My eyes tend to dry up easily, but these held up pretty well considering they're circle lenses.

Enlargement: 
☺ They were really enlarging for me. I was actually looking for a more subtle/everyday pair, but these are great if you want a more visible enlargement. Definitely need more makeup and lashes to make them even out with the face though.

Notes:  My eyes are slightly cross-eyed ; ; These lenses actually helped balance it out a bit!

Hi everyone! I was hoping you guys would be able to help me ID some lenses I found on Youtube. Here are 2 videos of a Youtuber wearing them, she doesn't seem to keen on sharing the name of the lenses, but I really love how they look! 

Thanks a bunch!

ISABELLE_ said: Hi everyone! I was hoping you guys would be able to help me ID some lenses I found on Youtube. Here are 2 videos of a Youtuber wearing them, she doesn't seem to keen on sharing the name of the lenses, but I really love how they look! 

Thanks a bunch!

Eeled said: ISABELLE_ said: Hi everyone! I was hoping you guys would be able to help me ID some lenses I found on Youtube. Here are 2 videos of a Youtuber wearing them, she doesn't seem to keen on sharing the name of the lenses, but I really love how they look! 

Thanks a bunch!

According to the description box  on her  first video, they're called Solotica Natural Color in Ice :'D

On July 6, I made a purchase in the store eyecandys.com, and do not know

anything about my package, they sent me a tracking number, which is rejected

when I try to get information from my land, too eh seen that changed the

setting up your facebook, now we can see the posts that make the other

people, which I think is very rare, or this store hiding customer complaints can

anyone tell me that such a reputation is eyecandys.com?

I've heard some reviews from a long time ago that they didn't like eyecandys, but there were a lot more people that said they liked it. You can search for reviews of eyecandys from blogs and its not bad. I ordered from them on the 9th and they told me they shipped my package. I really like how they have free shipping worldwide and those cute lens cases.

I've heard some reviews from a long time ago that they didn't like eyecandys, but there were a lot more people that said they liked it. You can search for reviews of eyecandys from blogs and its not bad. I ordered from them on the 9th and they told me they shipped my package. I really like how they have free shipping worldwide and those cute lens cases.

paolasamo said:

On July 6, I made a purchase in the store eyecandys.com, and do not know

anything about my package, they sent me a tracking number, which is rejected

when I try to get information from my land, too eh seen that changed the

setting up your facebook, now we can see the posts that make the other

people, which I think is very rare, or this store hiding customer complaints can

anyone tell me that such a reputation is eyecandys.com?

What luck I'll wait a while more, is a very popular store, I do not think that now

began to fail!!

Eyecandy is a very popular store (though i havent purchased anything from them yet); strange to hear this. I recommend you should probably wait a bit more. 

Madonna Color Contact Lens in Violet

eyediff.JPG
Review and more picture + information: Here

I found that the problem with my shipment, it was the fault of the mail, it did

not update the status! Eyecandys.com not at fault, 100% recommended

Eyecandys.com!!!

I found that the problem with my shipment, it was the fault of the mail, it did

not update the status! Eyecandys.com not at fault, 100% recommended

Eyecandys.com!!!

Guys, any recommendations for hazel eyes? Ideally, I would want decent enlargement but with a natural looking limbal ring. I definitely don't want any anything too opaque. The only pair I've got is Dolly Eye natural 3tones and the enlargement effect they give is very minimal. I definitely want something larger but still natural. Thanks in advance.

wpid-dsc_0351.jpgI got these from solution lens! these are 15mm and please visit my blog to see a review^^ it will only take a few minutes of your time~ THANK YOU SO MUCHYou can comment on the review after so I know you took your time and ill visit your blog in return! http://turtlechewpie.wordpress.com/2013/07/26/solution-lens-reviewsponsored-geo-xtra-carnation-brown/

A few months ago, I got these Vassen Jewel Blue (from Candylens) contacts for cosplay and I think they work out pretty well!
I've gotten complements on how natural they look and they're not too dark even with my dark brown eyes.

tumblr_mo5gqctMyD1r84sgho10_1280.jpg

On another note, I'm planning to cosplay as Hajime from Gatchaman.
Does anyone have any recommendation as to which contacts to use for this eye color?
HorribleSubs-Gatchaman-Crowds-01-720p.mk

Has any ordered from Fobby Barbie recently? I had a good experience with them last year and am good for a free pair with a purchase.However, I'm hesitant because I haven't heard anything about them for awhile