Quantcast
peppermintsugar

C I R C L E . L E N S Official Thread

Anyone know if any stores in Chicago sell circle lens? I'm going to be up here for another month and i lost one of my lenses ToT

Has anyone ever bought circle lenses form YesStyle? I was thinking of buying a pair but they'll be shipped with standard shipping. If you've bought from them do you know if standard shipping has tracking? and if they deliver your package or put it in your mailbox?

Order #14629

I recently purchased the Kimchi Bambi Grey circle lens & I love them. I've never worn contacts before & I find these easy to put on & comfortable.They are true to the color that they say they are. I get many compliments on them, I've been wearing them daily & they make a great statement. I'm definitely looking forward into purchasing a second pair.
25789cf553fa4eb84436cd6e0100a6c3.png

kurodreams said: Anyone know if any stores in Chicago sell circle lens? I'm going to be up here for another month and i lost one of my lenses ToT

Can someone recommend me a semi natural looking lenses in the color brown? And also very comfortable? Please and thank you!

InfiniteTime said: Can someone recommend me a semi natural looking lenses in the color brown? And also very comfortable? Please and thank you!

InfiniteTime said: Can someone recommend me a semi natural looking lenses in the color brown? And also very comfortable? Please and thank you!

Hana SPC Barbie Brownfrom LoveShoppingHolics
xfk3.jpgColor: ☺☺☺☺☺ If you look at the first pic (no flash), the color basically blends in. I'd say they're perfect if you have dark brown eyes. (What's even better is that they give a softer brown tint in brighter settings)

Comfort: 
☺ They're as comfortable as my clear Acuvue lenses! My eyes tend to dry up easily, but these held up pretty well considering they're circle lenses.

Enlargement: 
☺ They were really enlarging for me. I was actually looking for a more subtle/everyday pair, but these are great if you want a more visible enlargement. Definitely need more makeup and lashes to make them even out with the face though.

Notes:  My eyes are slightly cross-eyed ; ; These lenses actually helped balance it out a bit!

Hi everyone! I was hoping you guys would be able to help me ID some lenses I found on Youtube. Here are 2 videos of a Youtuber wearing them, she doesn't seem to keen on sharing the name of the lenses, but I really love how they look! 

Thanks a bunch!

ISABELLE_ said: Hi everyone! I was hoping you guys would be able to help me ID some lenses I found on Youtube. Here are 2 videos of a Youtuber wearing them, she doesn't seem to keen on sharing the name of the lenses, but I really love how they look! 

Thanks a bunch!

Eeled said: ISABELLE_ said: Hi everyone! I was hoping you guys would be able to help me ID some lenses I found on Youtube. Here are 2 videos of a Youtuber wearing them, she doesn't seem to keen on sharing the name of the lenses, but I really love how they look! 

Thanks a bunch!

According to the description box  on her  first video, they're called Solotica Natural Color in Ice :'D

On July 6, I made a purchase in the store eyecandys.com, and do not know

anything about my package, they sent me a tracking number, which is rejected

when I try to get information from my land, too eh seen that changed the

setting up your facebook, now we can see the posts that make the other

people, which I think is very rare, or this store hiding customer complaints can

anyone tell me that such a reputation is eyecandys.com?