Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

[drama Japan 2007] 孤独の賭け / Kodoku No Kake~itoshiki Hito Yo

ITO HIDEAKI & HASEGAWA KYOKO
kodokunokake.jpg

* Title: 孤独の賭け

* Tagline: 愛しき人よ

* Title (romaji): Kodoku no Kake

* Tagline (romaji): Itoshiki Hito Yo

* Format: Renzoku

* Episodes: 11

* Broadcast network: TBS

* Broadcast period: 2007-Apr-12 to 2007-Jun-21

* Air time: Thursday 22:00

* Theme song: Kodoku no Kakera by Angela Aki

Synopsis

Based on the novel by Junpei Gomikawa, the story is about a young businessman (Ito) who encounters a designer (Hasegawa) that will ask him for a 20 million yen loan. She will use her own body as the collateral.

Cast

* Ito Hideaki

* Hasegawa Kyoko

* Igawa Haruka

* Sakai Masato

* Takaoka Saki

* Aota Noriko

* Sasano Takashi

* Tabata Tomoko

It would be really nice if you have a picture of it. I think you've done that for a lot of posts here (or is it someone else?) and it gets really annoying sometimes, to not be able to see any pictures of it. <_<

It would be really nice if you have a picture of it. I think you've done that for a lot of posts here (or is it someone else?) and it gets really annoying sometimes, to not be able to see any pictures of it. <_<

Not me, but as I said, this is a very very new drama, even the website hasn't been up yet.

hey! it's the actor from himitsu no hanazono~

he played the oldest brother in that drama xDDD

hmm... maybe i'll watch this after proposal daisakusen.

yes... i wish the first poster would update

his posts. it does get on your nerve when someone

doesn't update the first post >0<;;;;

From TBS website:

This drama is based on “Kodoku No Kake,” written by the master of Showa Literature, Junpei Gomikawa. He’s known for his war literature such as “Ningen No Joken” and “Senso To Ningen” as well as heavy works of social literature that elaborately depicts the extreme forms of people. From the depths of poverty and despair, Teijiro Chigusa (Hideaki Ito) has seized everything all by himself. He has a fateful encounter with Momoko Inui (Kyoko Hasegawa), a lonely girl that has nothing at all. Momoko takes the big chance of securing a 20 million yen loan from Chigusa with her body. The two are immediately attracted to each other, but the two dreadfully lonely souls have no idea how to love somebody…

The original novel was set in the city of Tokyo the day before the Tokyo Olympics. This new series will take place in 2007, depicting the seamy side of the political and business world, as people desperately take part in an enormous development plan of the Tokyo bay area. Even after 40 years after the novel was released, human deed, greed, and the deep love-hate relationship of men and women haven’t changed at all. The drama “Kodoku No Kake” extravagantly depicts the ultimate form of people. The legendary masterpiece is coming to life again in spring 2007 as a drama series!

They gave Ito Hideaki a horrid hairstyle! He's more suave with shorter hair. I have reservations watching Hasegawa Kyoko who pretty much seems to sleep walk through the dramas she appears in and wears rather limited facial expressions. Not exactly an actress with range.

Photo gallery by episode sequence: http://www.tbs.co.jp/kodoku-kake/gallery/