Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

aphro

Which K-stars Are Buddhist?

hii,

since there's a thread which stars are catholics i'm intrested which k-stars are buddhist. seems like the most koreans are catholics bur I#m not sure. if someone got an idea or read bout that plz post here.

I think Kim JungHoon is. I'm sure there are more, they're just not all vocal about their beliefs. I wonder if maybe Uhm JungHwa and Uhm TaeWoong are, too, just b/c I saw some pics of them online posing with a Buddhist monk. Of course, could have just been a vacation pic or something, but it looked... I dunno, more formal.

LBH, JDG, and ChaeRim. I don't really know the rest. Most of them are Cathilic/Christian

who are LBH and JDG? sry but i don't know the abbreviation^^"

Hi aphro - LBH is Lee Byung Hun & JDG is Jang Dong Gun. Actually, just knew that they're both Buddhist.

Most of them are Cathilic/Christian

^ That's kind of a generalization to make. Like mj07 wrote, practicing the belief isn't as obvious compared to Christian faiths.

mm... i don't know if there are korean's buddhist stars but i know a korean buddhist singer

he is kim tae woo, i luv his voice, he is good^^

btw, is it really important to u if u know that ur idols the same religion as u, isn't it?

i'm christian but my idol atheist so y not?

though he is atheist but he is really really a very good person

infact compare to the other christian/chatolics stars he is more awsome!!!

but then again it's up to u guys, hehe..

I think Changmin from DBSG is also buddhist

JDG - jang dong gun?

and LBH - Lee Byung Hun?

The information is correct !

JDG - Jang Dong Gun

LBH - Lee Byung Hun

Are Buddhist !

Hi aphro - LBH is Lee Byung Hun & JDG is Jang Dong Gun. Actually, just knew that they're both Buddhist.

Yes... Willenette.. our princes are Buddhist !! (mine is too :) )

Isn't Ahn Jae Wook Christian? As for Lee Bo Young that's one piece of information I don't know about her. How'd you know she's Buddhist?

Isn't Ahn Jae Wook Christian? As for Lee Bo Young that's one piece of information I don't know about her. How'd you know she's Buddhist?

I saw a behind the scenes clip on YouTube from Mr. Goodbye. Before they started shooting the drama Lee Bo Young, Ahn Jae Wook, and the other male star who's name has escaped me, were doing sometype of bowing and praying to a pig. If I find the link again, I will post it, but it has been a while.