bbobbo*

Cute, Hot, Ugly, Or Trashy?

bbobbo*    154
Post latest/future purchases & get opinions
I didn't remember the exact words of the previous title, but this is the closest i can get. But yeah lets start posting clothes, shoes and accessories here that we like! i missed this thread.

sugarcakes    1

its one of those bras that you wear more as a bustier than a bra, ie. if you're wearing a really low cut top, instead of pair it with a tank top (the boring way), you can wear something like this, it extends longer than a bra, and it doesn't look too much like undergarment, so it looks like you have another shirt undereath, but without the hassle of two entire layers. which is the reason i got it for.

comfy wise, the denim is very soft, but bustiers are usually pretty tight, dolce & gabbana anything generally runs a size smaller than other labels, so in a nutshell, i gotta squeeze my fat richard simmons into this. HAH

sugarcakes    1

interesting.. dolce and gabbana? how much was it? it already seems too pricey for me

it wasn't pricey at all =P

other purchase of the week:

steve madden deep purple velvet pump, got it from ebay for a whopping 28 bucks. that's INCLUDING shipping ladies and gentlemen

DSCF1791.jpg

oh guys. this be ms. pies . i'm tired of being a pastry, so im a damn alky now =P

sugarcakes    1

gorgeous dresses.

like the shoes. very unique :)

ugly bra. were you planning to wear just that and no top? o_O

its one of those bras that you wear more as a bustier than a bra, ie. if you're wearing a really low cut top, instead of pair it with a tank top (the boring way), you can wear something like this, it extends longer than a bra, and it doesn't look too much like undergarment, so it looks like you have another shirt undereath, but without the hassle of two entire layers. which is the reason i got it for.