Quantcast
ilwoo_aein

Jung Il Woo 정일우 - Current Drama : Haechi /Hatch

@evie7, we were all there to greet and show support for il Woo :smile: The management was professional in handling the crowd especially when the venue was at an elderly care centre where we were asked to keep quiet. 

I am now very happy to see many of his recent activities :grin:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, hugo10 said:

Fan send coffee truck to "Haechi" film crew

Hi hugo, thanks for sharing the picture on the set. So, he's starting filming already. NICE to see this. Time flies so fast that he's indeed in the outside world now, doing the usual thing. :lol:

• Like 2

Jung Il Woo Gimpo Airport heading to Japan to attend MAMA in Japan

DuLqv63XQAA74P-.jpg

Spoiler

DuLqy0sXQAIWSv_.jpg

DuLq2UIX4AAC1XW.jpg

DuMRdPrU8AEGJWa.jpg

DuMR2d-UUAIc74t.jpg

DuMR8luU8AA5iix.jpg

DuMRtqcUUAASF1n.jpg

DuMRutBU0AAJjca.jpg

• Like 3

On 11/30/2018 at 1:28 PM, Jeannie Teo said:

I was actually there at Seocho senior care yesterday to see and greet him during the discharge event. He is so dashingly handsome :love: Really can't take my eyes off him :grin:

The whole experience was so surreal and mesmerising. I'm glad that I made the decision to travel 4,493km to see him person

@Jeannie Teo, oh... How wonderful.. So glad you took the chance to go there and see him in person...

The only other person here, who shared about seeing him in person is @ilwoo_aein.  (I think...)

@hugo10, @willenette - Thank you for the information and photos of  Jung Il Woo's  Promotion Ambassador of National Museum of Korea, appointment ceremony. I am very excited for him.

Here is a short Arirang piece about him.

[Showbiz Korea] Jung Il-woo, New Spokesmodel for National Museum

• Like 3

5 hours ago, hugo10 said:

Haechi First Script Reading

http://sports.chosun.com/news/ntype.htm?id=201812180100125310009144&servicedate=20181218

The drama will air on February after Bok Soo is Back (Mon - Tue)

Hi hugo, thanks for sharing this. Finally.............. the script reading took place. I heard that it was a five hours of script reading. :lol:

• Like 3

@hugo10 Thank you very much for the photos updates of Jung Il Woo in "Haechi".  
I am so excited to see him out of the military and filming, and getting to be the Spoke Model for the National Museum...  So happy for him.

By the way, it looks like the power that be are now calling this drama "Hatcheven though the Korean name is still "Haechi."

The other day, I tried to google "Haechi" and nothing came up - at least, nothing relating to Kdrama.

• Like 1

Hello everyone ! JUNG IL WOO is finally back ! And because of that , we are asking for volunteer to take over our first page thread to give more love on our dear Il Woo. Please sent me message thru PM if interested. Thank you!

Related image

• Like 2