Quantcast
ilwoo_aein

Jung Il Woo 정일우 - Current Drama : Haechi /Hatch

1 hour ago, willenette said:

Hi didixiaoyu, thanks for sharing this.  I wonder why he’s part of this project when he’s on MS right now. Can they take part now in commercial activities & engage in any profit-making activity? And he looks to have lost weight compared to those pictures we’ve seen recently. Or was this filmed by him prior his MS? :(:lol:

This was filmed around Nov 2016, prior to his MS. The movie was originally scheduled to release in the first half of 2017, but somehow delayed.

At his last public event, '10thank you cruising party' in Japan, he mentioned that he had cut his hair short not because of MS, but because of the specific occupation of the character in this movie. Finally, we will be able to see fighter jet pilot, Kang Young Woo, soon. :)  Looking forward to it. :wub:

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, evie7 said:

He filmed it before his MS. According to Asian Wiki, the movie was shot between 9/16 to 12/16.

Hi evie, hmmm................no wonder. Thanks dear for the reply. :lol:

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, didixiaoyu said:

This was filmed around Nov 2016, prior to his MS. The movie was originally scheduled to release in the first half of 2017, but somehow delayed.

At his last public event, '10thank you cruising party' in Japan, he mentioned that he had cut his hair short not because of MS, but because of the specific occupation of the character in this movie. Finally, we will be able to see fighter jet pilot, Kang Young Woo, soon. :)  Looking forward to it. :wub:

didixiaoyu, thanks dear. Finally............we could get to see this movie now, I guess soon.................Ye, can't wait! :lol:

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, didixiaoyu said:

I'm so looking forward to seeing him too. Thanks for the update.

• Like 2

@ilwoo_aein, @hugo10, @didixiaoyu, @willenette, @evie7, Waving hi, and thank you for all the updates...

@hugo10, so sad to what happened to your account...

I am so excited that we have a couple of projects to see him in.

I just discovered that Viki has a fan channel for the drama, Beauty Dream.

Please follow the channel, and tell all your friends about it too...  (well, right now there is a problem with following channels on Viki. Hopefully it will be fixed soon)

https://www.viki.com/tv/35691c-beauty-dream?q=beauty dream

Please also submit license requests forms to Viki.

https://vikiinc.wufoo.com/forms/title-request-form/

Please feel free to contribute to the Viki channel with wonderful photos of Jung Il Woo, from this drama.

According to MDL, Infinite's Kim Sung-kyu  is in this drama too. Is that correct? If so, that should help to license the drama and possibly help toward a successful run too.

https://mydramalist.com/15932-beautiful-woman

I hope it gets licensed, and also that it has a successful run.

• Like 4

54 minutes ago, didixiaoyu said:

Jung Il Woo as fighter jet pilot, Kang Young Woo, in "The Discloser, 2016"

http://enews.imbc.com/News/RetrieveNewsInfo/225772

Hi didixiaoyu, thanks for sharing the picture + the link. I know this is not recent but I love his looks here. This movie has been popularized as "the most courageous film”. I guess he is currently serving as a social service agent, am I right? I miss JIW on the screen who shows his charm in his various works. Based from the picture, I guess he plays an air force pilot' in the movie?  His tidy look and wearing this pilot uniform could beat the hearts faster of his many female fans.  Just looking at him makes me anticipate his return more to the screen.  I am glad of the unexpected appearance of Jeong Ilwoo" in this movie. :lol:

On 1/23/2018 at 11:48 AM, hugo10 said:

The Discloser Jung Il Woo's cut

Hi hugo, thanks for sharing this clip. Wait..........is this movie to be released this week? :lol:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, willenette said:

Hi hugo, thanks for sharing this clip. Wait..........is this movie to be released this week? :lol:

It release on January 24th

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, hugo10 said:

It release on January 24th

hugo, thanks for the reply. So, that was yesterday...................I hope it's doing well in the box-office. :lol:

• Like 1

22 hours ago, willenette said:

hugo, thanks for the reply. So, that was yesterday...................I hope it's doing well in the box-office. :lol:

It earns about 400.000 USD for the first day.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, hugo10 said:

It earns about 400.000 USD for the first day.

Hi hugo, thanks for sharing this figure. I'm happy that JIW is part of the movie. Seeing him in this film is just great. We should take this chance to see a different side of him:lol:

• Like 1

On 28/1/2018 at 5:33 AM, didixiaoyu said:

more stills from "The Discloser, 2016"

In separated pic

26904608_2020024621543034_32014079622652

Spoiler

27067392_2020024701543026_18381082748363

26992684_2020024624876367_11359029808182

• Like 1

Jung il woo Appears in the Movie 'The Discloser' Without Any Guarantee

27072548_535048443517456_839259936486055

Korean actor Jung il woo made a brief, but powerful special appearance in the movie 'The Discloser'.

'The Discloser' is a story of a reporter and lieutenant colonel delving into military secrets to uncover the source of a corruption case.

It is the first-ever Korean film to disclose real stories of corruption in the military that actually happened in Korea.

The actor is currently serving his alternative military service as a public service worker, and found the stories of the movie to be very meaningful.

The actor decided to appear in the movie without any guarantee in respect of the director, Hong Ki-seon, since 'The Discloser' is his posthumous work.

In the movie, he plays a role as the captain of the Air Force pilots, Kang Young-woo.

Kang Young-woo becomes suspicious of the supply in the parts of Air Force jets, and asks a lieutenant colonel, Park Dae-ik (Kim Sang Kyung), for help.

Although he has only appeared in the movie for a short time, he surely has caught the audience's attention, especially of female audience―with the perfect fit of the Air Force pilot uniform on him.

'The Discloser' has been released on January 24, and it is shown in movie theaters throughout Korea.

https://news.sbs.co.kr/news/endPage.do?news_id=N1004591772

• Like 3

On 3/5/2018 at 6:11 AM, Jeannie Teo said:

Is this for real? It mentioned that Jung Il Woo will be discharged on 15 July..

I'm not sure but it would be great if it's for real.