Quantcast
jess1tym4life

Yg Family Official Thread

I LOVE LOVE LOVE............YG FAMILY....I heard Jinu is getting married this may...congratz to him...he was sooo nice to my friend when she saw him @ PAVA concert last year....Sean too :)

what ayo perf was that?? i dont think i everr saw that one. and i have to say ive seen a lot. =]

GDYB HAS TO COME OUT WITH AN ALBUM SOON. <33 haha. YB such a hottie. <33 and yes i have to agree taebin speaking english is hott as hell.

I don't know the date of it..but lexy, perry & even Yanggoon was in it..it was a good perf..i will reupload it soon if u want.

Hahahah oops did I put Danny?!

I meant Teddy...

Can he speak fluent english?

Teddy studied in the same school as Danny so yeah they spoke good english..

I LOVE LOVE LOVE............YG FAMILY....I heard Jinu is getting married this may...congratz to him...he was sooo nice to my friend when she saw him @ PAVA concert last year....Sean too :)

is he?! aw..congratz to him and the lucky girl. i wanted to marry him..but then i still have all my other guys too (se7en, Taebin, dbsk, etc.) :P lol, i wish him the best! :D

hey jess i didn't know u made a yg family thread! =P

Yeah i made this thread a fews day ago..yg baby....

Yeah Jinu will be getting married soon, he proposed to her at the yg one concert like sean did in 2004.

jinu6as.jpg

credit:joynews

yeah, i'm very happy for jinu. and it's so cool because sean and jinu both purpose to them at a concert.

i wonder who's going to be next to get mary? will it be jinhwan? heheh.

Don't let Alex come in here & see u say that :lol:

remember sean's wedding clip it was so cute.

sean1yl.jpg

jinusean on happy together..so funny this show jinu couldn't get his line right & that plate keeps on falling on them

js50kh.jpg

yg fly gentlemen

ygfly38aq.jpg

ygfly29eu.jpg

ahhh tnx for the pix jess ^__^

teddy with no hair pure sexiness i tell ya :D

heheh i remember that clip of sean's wedding hehehe baeeky stole the garter from mr. yg that was funny as hell lolz ^__^

gahh i love my boys in fly gentleman...they all look soo hot :D

by the way is mr yg. married or not?

ahhh tnx for the pix jess ^__^

teddy with no hair pure sexiness i tell ya :D

heheh i remember that clip of sean's wedding hehehe baeeky stole the garter from mr. yg that was funny as hell lolz ^__^

gahh i love my boys in fly gentleman...they all look soo hot :D

by the way is mr yg. married or not?

i guess he would be not sure if Shouling was here she can tell u, she's mr yg fan..

he was born in 1970 so he would be 35..i think i saw a clip somewhere he was with his wife! or was it someone else not sure..

Profile credit: http://test.ygfamily.com/eng/menu03_02_01.htm

yg970vm.jpg

Released only one album in yg, the only one which i am missing from my yg collection..but most of the songs are featured in the aother yg artist's albums & also the yg albums

ygalbum9xg.jpg

one mv Yanggoon ft Perry- Devil's act

yup yup yup mr. yg is the best damn rapper out there lolz i think i dunno but i've heard one of the seo taji songs and he's really good :D and i didn't even know this but he was rapping in famillenium...i really like his voice when he raps and also jinhwan..they have really unique voice

TAEBIN OF 1TYM my baby... :w00t::wub: :wub:

ALBUM TAEBIN VOL.1- TAEBIN OF 1TYM---love this album

taebinalbum6tp.jpg

TAEBIN FT KOO HYE SUN- THE REASON I CLOSE MY EYES (HQ)..his first & solo mv..there would have been 2 if it wasn't for his Tabu song being banned in korea..damn it would have been hot since that song ft our 1tym TEDDY..

taebinreason21we.jpg