Quantcast
jess1tym4life

Yg Family Official Thread

Am I a dongseng?? lol I'm 17... KeeKee...

Anywhoo... Rocking the cradel LOL... I hope not <3

Anyone have more pix? I think I'll upload some more soon <3

EDIT

JACKIE DONG OWNS :]

^OOPS Made the correction, my bad. :lol:

Please don't say that, some of us Unnies can't be seen robbing the cradle.

robbing the cradle?? girl i'm probably still IN the cradle....LOL its ok, rob the cradle i won't tell..secrete's safe with me..see i didn't see nething :phew:

^ LOL....

SHAME... ;D

I wouldn't blame you. Besides... they're almost legal... 5 months more for YB and like 7 for GD? I forgot. lol

wow ... I'm glad that finally .. have yg family thread

I really like them

and Hey .. if imageshack resize your pic ..

u just tick it off before you upload pic... ok ?

Looking back at yg's old mv we are yg family (Familennium), they had this bad boy image with guns back than..now they are bad boys with style..hot..

ygmv1.JPG

Woah Jinu looks hot with that cigar...thanx jess for the pics..

Their mighty hot now and are STILL getting hotter!

YG family- A-Yo! mbc man this perf was hot...yg family A-YO! does anyone know the date for this perf?

ygayo0ma.th.jpg

yg family YMCA mv making kmtv & mnet this the when i realised that se7en was in the mv as well..ahh i miss my 1tym boys...i'm gonna go watch this again..

ygmv5ur.jpg

ygymca8zp.jpg

^ thanx jess for the pics once again...seven looks so young and weird with the braids but still nothing but love for him and all yg fam.

Just finished downloading (07 Aug) Taebin & Se7en, Lexy, Wheesung- Tell me mbc perf (HQ) korean Music Festival

oh i love HQ clips Danny so sexy.. :w00t:

ygtellme.JPG

credit:urbandecay

YG family- A-Yo! mbc man this perf was hot...yg family A-YO! does anyone know the date for this perf?

ygayo0ma.th.jpg

yg family YMCA mv making kmtv & mnet this the when i realised that se7en was in the mv as well..ahh i miss my 1tym boys...i'm gonna go watch this again..

ygmv5ur.jpg

ygymca8zp.jpg

Thx for sharin' pic Se7en looks so young but cute LOL::::

Does anyone have YGFamily La address????

wahh.. i didnt know SE7EN was in the YMCA video! 0_0

i'm always looking for him too... =( musta missed him.

GYWAHHHKK... this LABLE ROX richard simmons! ^0^

can never get enough of YG. =)

Can Danny speak fluent english? I hear him throw in some english words from time to time in most of his songs.

Can Danny speak fluent english? I hear him throw in some english words from time to time in most of his songs.

Sure can. :)

If I am not incorrect, he was born in the States and graduated high school here. I think it is Diamond Bar High School in Diamond Bar, CA.

-ida

I <3 YG Family..though the only ones I really know are Se7en, 1tym, and Jinusean..the rest I haven't really heard their music..but I love their collaboration MVs..really interesting to watch, especially YMCA. ^_^

Also wondering..anyone have the episode of Heroine 5 with them? Caps were posted on the first page. I went throught the first 30 pages of the Heroine 6 thread and saw many requests for it, but no one had a link for that episode. If anyone has it or know where I can get it I would forever totally love you and appreciate it!

Hmm..but now that I think about it..I don't really see a lot of the YG people on those variety shows..or maybe I'm just not looking hard enough.

^^^ jess has it upload at her board.

http://s12.invisionfree.com/All_YG_Family/index.php?act=site

gd and taekwon remind me of danny and teddy ^__^ kyute

when i was watching their perf with lexy, i thought they reminded me of taebin and se7en because Yb was wearing a muscle shirt and GD was wearing a cap. but YB reminds me of teddy a lot. i use to think they were going to be the next JinuSean. :D

Are you kidding me............ Taebin is FLUENT IN ENGLISH WITH NO ACCENT :) He have problem speaking Korean.... and that is where SE7EN comes in to help him... Taebin has gotten more better on his Korean speaking but his English will never die... AND MAN..... HE SOUND SO SEXY WHEN HE SPEAKS ENGLISH AND IM PRETTY SURE EVERYONE ELSE AGREES WITH ME :rolleyes:

I <3 YG Family..though the only ones I really know are Se7en, 1tym, and Jinusean..the rest I haven't really heard their music..but I love their collaboration MVs..really interesting to watch, especially YMCA. ^_^

Also wondering..anyone have the episode of Heroine 5 with them? Caps were posted on the first page. I went throught the first 30 pages of the Heroine 6 thread and saw many requests for it, but no one had a link for that episode. If anyone has it or know where I can get it I would forever totally love you and appreciate it!

Hmm..but now that I think about it..I don't really see a lot of the YG people on those variety shows..or maybe I'm just not looking hard enough.

HEY....... I LIKE YOUR BANNER VERY MUCH....... ****OFF TOPIC BUT*** ASHWIYA RAI ROCKS MAN :)

ygayo0ma.th.jpg

what ayo perf was that?? i dont think i everr saw that one. and i have to say ive seen a lot. =]

GDYB HAS TO COME OUT WITH AN ALBUM SOON. <33 haha. YB such a hottie. <33 and yes i have to agree taebin speaking english is hott as hell.