Quantcast
jess1tym4life

Yg Family Official Thread

Last Message From YG (Full Translation

Is everyone well? This is Yang Hyun Seok. *bows*~

I think this is the first time I’ve greeted you since the new year.

I wonder when it was that I started posting ‘FROM YG’?

I think it’s been so long that I can’t remember no matter how hard I try.

Anyway, the reason I’m trying to remember the beginning is that I think today’s message will be the last page of the large booklet of ‘FROM YG’s.

Though I did release a solo album in 1998 since retiring from Seo Taiji & Boys in 1996,

because I have a silly personality and don’t like standing out too much I’ve restricted the number of my appearances on television broadcasts and interviews as much as possible, and don’t think I’ve ever done any of the lectures, speeches or announcements requested by acquaintances as favours.

This made FROM YG, which I visited every two or three months become the place I was most comfortable to be myself in as well as the only window for me to communicate with my fans.

The reason I’m now closing the door to such a place,

is that the place I’ve always thought as comforting has suddenly become an uncomfortable space where I am expected to give my official stance to occurring situations. It seems like my clumsy expressions and insufficient confessions are at a limit.

With the hope that I’ll be able to meet you all again in another place,

I start my sad, last FROM YG.

About G-Dragon’s Surprise Event

In my last message, I mentioned there would be a surprise event involving G-Dragon coming up soon,

but the news is later than I expected.

The surprise event? Flo Rida, who G-Dragon was accused of plagiarising last summer will feature in Heartbreaker.

It seems as if the publishing company who made out as if they were going to sue YG through the press and TV broadcasts last September have still not received a single answer from the original writers.

This frustrated us and in September, YG contacted Flo Rida’s representatives directly,

and in November was able to commence Flo Rida’s featuring in G-Dragon’s Heartbreaker.

Hoping that there were no more unnecessary misunderstandings, we did not make it available on online music portal sites, so Heartbreaker featuring Flo Rida will be released as a bonus track as part of G-Dragon’s live concert album in March.

All the profits from the track after its release will be put together with the donations from Big Bang’s last concert in January and given to charity.

About the release of G-Dragon’s Live DVD

There were a few issues raised after G-Dragon’s first solo concert on the 6th~7th of December last year..so I expect there will be curiosity amongst the fans as to whether the DVD will be released uncut.

If it were people who had seen G-Dragon’s concert for themselves... If it were fans who knew G-Dragon well…

It’s difficult to understand the problems pointed out by the head departments.

I myself also feel frustrated at the current situation that feels like we’re retrogressing through the era,

but I feel we have no choice but to follow the legal standards and judgement of the head departments.

I plan to restrict the use of unnecessary time and energy, especially in the situation where so many of our singers are urgently preparing their albums.

As requested by the fans… As bound by the law…

G-Dragon’s ‘Shine A Light’ Concert DVD will be released uncut this coming April, along with a separate edited under 19 version.

Plans for YG Singers’ Album Releases

As all you fans will know, we predict the album activity of YG singers to be busier this year than any other previous years, but for the last few months it is true that there has been a lot of delay due to the moving of company buildings.

Though I can’t give exact periods for album releases,

in the first half of the year we plan to release the albums of Se7en, Taeyang, Gummy and 2NE1,

while in the second half, from summer to the end of the year, Big Bang’s domestic activities as well as a new 2NE1 album and solo activities of TOP, Daesung and Seungri are to be expected.

Hoping for all these plans to work out, the main priority we’ve been focusing on even before moving offices was the recruiting of new producers.

For them we have established 7 music studios within the new company buildings and 5 external studios are in the process of being builT as we speak. The current main producers of YG- Teddy, Kush, G-Dragon and Choice 37- as well as Perry who has returned from U.S.A and five newly recruited producers will work collectively on the albums of YG singers.

A last, Personal Confession

Though FROM YG has been a place to announce the news of singers under the agency until now,

since today is the last I will conclude with a personal confession of mine.

My date of birth is in December of 1969, the year of the rooster. I’m now in my early 40’s ㅜㅜ

I was a childish old bachelor who said almost like a habit that I would never get married,

but I think it’s time for me to escape being solo.

How many years ago was it? I mentioned to the media that I had a girlfriend

But even after meeting a single girlfriend for the last nine years,

I have never told anyone, not even my closest juniors like JinuSean, 1TYM and Big Bang who she is or even her name.

My girlfriend who I’ve been secretly dating for 9 years is Lee Eun Joo,

and as you fans expected, she was a member of YG’s first girl group ‘Sweetie’, announced in 2002

She was born in 1981, also the year of the rooster. She is 12 years younger than me.

Considering that I’ve never once thought any girl is prettier than my girlfriend in the 9 years of dating her, either my eyes are going funny or it’s ‘a match made in heaven’, as commonly said.

Way back, I promised Seo Taiji that ‘Even if we get married in the future, let’s never have weddings”.

Though I have no plans to marry her this year,

since it was a promise between men even if we do get married in the future I plan on not having a public wedding. ^^

Maybe it’s because I had such negative feelings towards marriage when I was young,

even after dating for 9 years, it was only recently that I decided that I want to spend the rest of my life with her.

Not long after my girlfriend’s father passed away with chronic disease, her mother also passed away in 2008. Seeing how much pain she was in made me come to the decision that I would like to be her lifelong companion and protector.

It also happens to be her 30th birthday today.

Hoping that my difficult confession can become even a small gift,

I would like to apologise for making her uncomfortable for the last 9 years, since the young age of 21.

Lastly, I would like to give an ashamed promise that from tomorrow, and her next birthday on I will make her happier

and with that I close the last page of FROM YG and the secrecy of our 9 year relationship.

I hope you all stay healthy and happy. YG FAMILY FOREVER!!

2010. 03. 09.

FROM YG

Source: http://www.ygfamily.com/noti/yg_view.html?seqno=22264

Trans Credits: sjay.x @ BBVIP

I cant believe hes dating LEE EUN JOO and for NINE YEARS!!!!

omg, how did they manage to keep it a secret from everybody??

wow, i always knew he would date a much younger girl but lee eun joo, who wouldve thought!

but yay!! they can be out in the open now,

Go YG!!

(and wow 12 yr difference... i guess CL's dream of being with Teddy could come true? heheheh)

Congrats to Eun Joo & YG. Never saw that one coming!

Can't wait for the new YG albums, and their new building sounds amazing.

O.O

i was shock...with these message from him....i never really thought that he would give a message..

awwww...i think...he clarified a lot of things...in terms of the album delays, abpout gd's situation, and about the schedules of the album release....

and....im happy for papa yg...now he will not be labelled as a bachelor anymore....and now...we will have a mama yg....hahahhahaha.....though it was kinda shocking to me....12 years of age difference...well...age doesn't matters as long as they love each other...and im amazed on how they kept it to the whole yg people....haha..it must've been hard...9 years of dating?...mannn..they should tie the knot....chukahamnida to papa yg...

yg fans was now rejoicing about these..hahaha....papa yg we will always be here for you...

OH wow!!!

What a very shocking but yet happy last FROM YG letter..

Same like you Jess I was only focusing on YG and Eun Joo..

I'm impressed with YG and Eun Joo for keeping their relationship a secret for 9 years and even the guys that are always with him doesn't know it was Eun Joo..Congrats to them both and hehehehehehehehhhee its cute to see this sideof YG who is sooo lovey dovey with his words..hahahahahhaa..

Imagine the boys in Moogadang including Baekkie when they read this..hahaha

I am so high right now with the personal confession of Mr. Yang..haha..

(and wow 12 yr difference... i guess CL's dream of being with Teddy could come true? heheheh)

NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! Don't say that!!1 Though I love the kid but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! LOL!

As a long time fan, i knew YG had to be either going out with Lexy or Eunjoo but then Lexy left and well i always knew deep down it had to be her. I love YG family and i find it really romantic how most of their couples have been together for a while and are adorable together. Congrats to YG!

Perry!! I have been wondering where in the world he has been for the past years. He is one of my favorites producers ever. I love Teddy too but Perry comes first. I can't wait to hear what type of music he's going to make, especially since he's more centered to heavier hip hop/rap.

GD ft Flo Rida. that's a major slap in the face to all the antis and the stupid media oh and the retarded copyright place. mwuahaha i wonder how haters feel because not only did GD clear himself but he's working with Flo-rda.

Um I'm a bit skeptical about the album releases. I know there will still be delays but we cant blame YG because he ALWAYS states that there is no definite album release date so dont hate him. YG [most of the time] knows what he's doing and at least he isnt a liar because he always states in his announcements that release dates are tentative and gives an ETA.

I think YG going to release Se7en at the very beginning of april like the first week, and when Se7en is close to finishing promos, he's going to promo Taeyang so their promo activities will overlap a week or so. and then Gummy is going to release her album probably in June or july.

I noticed YG mentioned 2ne1 twice, for the first and 2nd half, but thats probably because they'll be releasing their album right when the 2nd half begins and 1st half ends and promote for 2-3 months. Then it'll have to be BB turn while overlapping with 2ne1's promo. Im skeptical about TOPs and Daesungs album releases, i think Top might come out as a mini album and Dae might have a minialbum too around the very end of yr like December.

In my head, I don't see anything wrong with the scheduling of the albums and its like one after another an album[ most likely mini albums] comes out.

edit: why is this the last From YG letter??

wow thanks for the news and translation. Shocking!!!!!!!!!!! whatever, may they be happy til the rest of their lives.

I didn't know Perry was in the States O_O altough I gotta admit that I found it pretty weird lately not to see his name on CDs anymore.

Crap... nothing about 1TYM... I guess they anit ever coming back... nothing about Taebin's solo... nothing about Beakyoung or Jinhwa... yea Teddy was mention cuss he has to make beats and such for the family... not happy about the last letter at all...

Perry?! He was in the US all this time?! I missed that guy, I was wondering what the hell he was doing. FINALLYYY!!

*ehem*

Congrats to Mr. YG on his marriage. Super shock, maybe because I didn't expect her to be Eun Joo.

((CL and Teddy...I don't want that to happen! Maybe that's my inner Teddy fangirl doesn't want it...haha))...maybe he's with Lexy again...ok i'll stop.

I can't wait for all of these comebacks. It's gonna be a great year.

Imagine the boys in Moogadang including Baekkie when they read this..hahaha

I am so high right now with the personal confession of Mr. Yang..haha..

pwahahah! they're probably jumping all over the place yelling

"I KNEW IT" "THAT SNEAKY..." "WHAT IS THIS"

etc. pwahahaha. what a good picture.

...or they could all just be O_______________O (...) "wow" lol.

ah. the only question I have now is who's replacing YG?

is it going to be Perry? O_O that would actually be awesome.

But there is Teddy too....maybe all of 1TYM will come back not

as singers but representatives of YGE hahahahah!!! ..... sorry.

anyhow. YG is actually so funny hahaha! he uses the ^^ and T T

and he's like in his 40's acting all serious on camera and stuff XD

kekekeke.

pwahahah! they're probably jumping all over the place yelling

"I KNEW IT" "THAT SNEAKY..." "WHAT IS THIS"

etc. pwahahaha. what a good picture.

...or they could all just be O_______________O (...) "wow" lol.

ah. the only question I have now is who's replacing YG?

is it going to be Perry? O_O that would actually be awesome.

But there is Teddy too....maybe all of 1TYM will come back not

as singers but representatives of YGE hahahahah!!! ..... sorry.

anyhow. YG is actually so funny hahaha! he uses the ^^ and T T

and he's like in his 40's acting all serious on camera and stuff XD

kekekeke.

Wait... replacing YG from what?? Where does it say he's resigning?? :blink:

soo many albums to release hope he can fit it all in time

Was this posted?

Song BaekKyung to Yang HyunSeok’s girlfriend Lee EunJoo, “Sorry for making you cry”

The representative of YG Entertainment Yang HyunSeok reveals his love relationship with Swi.T Lee EunJoo in a letter posted on YG Family site on 9th March.

Following that singer Song BaekKyung gave his blessings to Lee EunJoo through a post on his minihompy, but what attracted much attention from netizens was his apology in the post.

Yang HyunSeok revealed his 9 years long relationship with Lee EunJoo in his post and also marriage plans with her. Song BaekKyung said in his minihompy post, “HyunSeokie hyung the kaiser guy. Usual suspect. Yang-usal HyunSeok-pect.”

He continued, “I repent and apologise for always laughing about HyunSeok hyung and making fun of him in front of EunJoo in the past when I was immatured. I have no idea too…ㅠ ㅜ EunJoo ya, sorry for making you cry back then…Ha…Now I have to call EunJoo by sister-in-law…”

S:TodayKorea

Cr: Kbites

NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! Don't say that!!1 Though I love the kid but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! LOL!

I bet the Teddy & CL thing is just a cover up anyways. ;) From the looks of it thru YGTV, I'm willing to bet some money on GD and CL, though... LOL.

As a long time fan, i knew YG had to be either going out with Lexy or Eunjoo but then Lexy left and well i always knew deep down it had to be her. I love YG family and i find it really romantic how most of their couples have been together for a while and are adorable together. Congrats to YG!

Perry!! I have been wondering where in the world he has been for the past years. He is one of my favorites producers ever. I love Teddy too but Perry comes first. I can't wait to hear what type of music he's going to make, especially since he's more centered to heavier hip hop/rap.

I am so confused about Lexy! Because there were rumors that she was with Perry in the early YG days. Then there were rumors that she and Teddy dated too. So confused.

Was this posted?

Song BaekKyung to Yang HyunSeok’s girlfriend Lee EunJoo, “Sorry for making you cry”

The representative of YG Entertainment Yang HyunSeok reveals his love relationship with Swi.T Lee EunJoo in a letter posted on YG Family site on 9th March.

Following that singer Song BaekKyung gave his blessings to Lee EunJoo through a post on his minihompy, but what attracted much attention from netizens was his apology in the post.

Yang HyunSeok revealed his 9 years long relationship with Lee EunJoo in his post and also marriage plans with her. Song BaekKyung said in his minihompy post, “HyunSeokie hyung the kaiser guy. Usual suspect. Yang-usal HyunSeok-pect.”

He continued, “I repent and apologise for always laughing about HyunSeok hyung and making fun of him in front of EunJoo in the past when I was immatured. I have no idea too…ㅠ ㅜ EunJoo ya, sorry for making you cry back then…Ha…Now I have to call EunJoo by sister-in-law…”

S:TodayKorea

Cr: Kbites

OMG how cute. Finally some 1TYM 'action.' Aw, Baekkie. <3

I can't believe they really hid it from everybody all this time. I mean, somebody's gotta know but from Baekkie's cyworld entry, seems like everyone was really in the dark. I can respect that. I guess YG wanted to protect his and Eun Joo's privacy. Doing so helped their relationship grow and progress naturally, any ways. Praying the best for them! I love YG's "YG FAMILY FOREVER" note thingy at the end of his letter too rofl.

If I wasn't at the office when I read the news about Yang Hyun Suk and Eun Joo, I was probably jumping around and squealing. This is the greatest couple news ever!!!!!!!

They are amazing for being able to hide their relationship for 9 years!!!

I think lots of the YG Family members really clueless about this relationship, so want to know their reaction for this sweet announcement.

I genuinely feel happy for Yang Hyun Suk and Eun Joo, I wish them the very best....

Yang Hyun Suk's love confession is really cute... ^ ^

And Baekkyoung's entry is even more cute.... Now he must start to get used to call Eunjoo by sister-in-law, hahaha....

Lots of great news along... Perry is back?! 5 more producers?!

A little part of me gain a little more hope for 1TYM and Jinusean comebacks; since they have new producers now, maybe the seniors can start to work on their own music. ^ ^

Happy to hear that Gummy, Taeyang, 2NE1, and Se7en are confirmed to be back at the first half of 2010.

Happy for Mr. YG; though.. she's young but I'm happy, their happy! I wonder what

everyone was thinking when this came out! LOL I can see them all being like..

"....................WHAT?! HOW'D WE NOT KNOW?" LOL.

but I keep getting confuse. AllKpop keeps saying its his fiance?! I thought they he said

he didnt have any plans getting married to her ...yet? Someone please clear that up.

From the translations I've read, YG has only said that he plans on marrying her. So maybe he did propose and they'll wait a year to get married. Or to say, he's with her and ready to be out in the open. I think it's safe to say they're engaged.

But there is no save the date cards yet, as far as we know.

It does kinda make sense, she's stayed with YG Family even though she hasn't released a solo album or even a track. It was a shock that she was in MooGaDang, it had been almost a decade since she was on stage with SWI.T and then finally she gets to sing again. Even if it was for a very short while and STILL no solo album. I like her voice, I don't get why she won't release a solo track.

But I'm happy for them and I hope they can be happy together.

YG Fighting!

:o....wow, i'm surprised as well

Mr.YG and Eun Joo? wah wah :] He sounds so romantic in those last sentences, wanting to spend his life with her forever <3

So no public = no wedding at all? That doesn't really matter, as long as they are happy, everything's good:]