Quantcast
jahye

Lee Ha Na 이하나

They even compiled LHN and KY appearance at the thriller house in the following video:

And LHN received Honorary Police certification and appreciation plaque in conjunction with 61 years of foundation of 112 Call Centre:

:love:

• Like 3

Thanks @ellelyana88 & @titania1000 for the updates :thumbsup::thumbsup:

4 hours ago, ellelyana88 said:

They even compiled LHN and KY appearance at the thriller house in the following video:

Lol did kwon yul just confirm LHN will be in V3? :joy:

4 hours ago, ellelyana88 said:

And LHN received Honorary Police certification and appreciation plaque in conjunction with 61 years of foundation of 112 Call Centre:

Wow, I'm so proud of her  :love:. Get that recognition, LHN!  I think this is the 3rd time she received something like this before / had been appointed as ambassadors, right?

• Like 3

11 hours ago, ellelyana88 said:

And LHN received Honorary Police certification and appreciation plaque in conjunction with 61 years of foundation of 112 Call Centre

Thanks for the update :w00t:

This is lovely!

8 hours ago, goonersina said:

Wow, I'm so proud of her  :love:. Get that recognition, LHN!  I think this is the 3rd time she received something like this before / had been appointed as ambassadors, right?

She could have been a cop in another life: she looks so good in this uniform!

More pics from the event:

Dq6cAzjU8AAGBU1.jpg

Dq5aoXPUUAABCD6.jpg

Spoiler

Dq5ap7mU4AA1joc.jpg

Spoiler

Dq66fOEU4AAT9Rh.jpg

Spoiler

Dq4xG2tUcAAYHUf.jpg

Spoiler

Dq61Ly3UwAAPs7G.jpg

8 hours ago, goonersina said:

Lol did kwon yul just confirm LHN will be in V3? :joy:

She confirmed herself in her Allure interview that she received the script for ep1, didn't she? 

I'm confused now, what Kwon Yul said was a spoiler?:unsure:

• Like 3

Interesting gifs on Twitter :wub:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

credits to all uploaders.

• Like 2

On 11/2/2018 at 12:58 AM, titania1000 said:

She could have been a cop in another life: she looks so good in this uniform!

She looks great & charismatic in it :love:

On 11/2/2018 at 12:58 AM, titania1000 said:

She confirmed herself in her Allure interview that she received the script for ep1, didn't she? 

I'm confused now, what Kwon Yul said was a spoiler?:unsure:

I think she did lol. I think KY said LHN would be on V3 around 01.50 - 02.00 in the video. I dont understand about the rest of the interview though ^_^.

Anyway, she got mentioned in this article  (along with jun so min & park bo young & their dramas)

https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=109&aid=0003893754

Does anyone know what the article is all about?

• Like 1

On 11/3/2018 at 4:36 AM, ellelyana88 said:

Interesting gifs on Twitter :wub:

Thanks for sharing! 

The n°1 original is definitely my favourite! :lol:

I love the fact that she broke all Ocn's records!

On 11/5/2018 at 1:33 PM, goonersina said:

Anyway, she got mentioned in this article  (along with jun so min & park bo young & their dramas)

https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=109&aid=0003893754

Does anyone know what the article is all about?

Google tells me that the article is about TvN new romcom and compare the new heroine to her character in High School King of Savvy and few others. 

It seems that Tvn rom coms like to reverse tropes and use oddballs girls who fall for the hot type, and win the boy because of their pure heart, honesty and brave attitude facing life and despite their looks and quirkiness.

High School King of Savvy is my favourite k-romcom and i adored LHN in it.:love:

Her chemistry with SIG reminded of those old american romcom  from Hollywood Golden Age where the actors could do anything together: sing, walk, dance or play the most silly scenes and still be in sync, oozing  chemistry.:heart:

Watching this drama was like eating a marshmallow: the sweetness was off the chart!

And boy their kisses looked so romantic and good! :wub:

I especially loved that Soo Young stayed unconventional until the end: she won maturity and looked more confident about her looks but only at the very end, after few years of marriage. 

I loved too that the writer wasn't afraid of the age gap. It was the right choice to let them be together: no matter how senseless it looked based on social conventions,  it was completely true to the characters!       

giphy.gif

Credit: to the owner. 

Sorry it's the only gif from HSKOS that i seem to have kept!:(      

Edit: but here  more vids! So many fond memories!:heart:

Including the OST!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, titania1000 said:

Google tells me that the article is about TvN new romcom and compare the new heroine to her character in High School King of Savvy and few others. 

Thank you @titania1000 for your explanation. I like tvN & their romcoms lol. They are so fresh compared to public broadcast channel dramas imo

High School King of Savvy is my favourite k-romcom and i adored LHN in it.:love:

Now you make me want to watch HSKOS again :D. I agree with everything you said. I love how they didnt give SY make over regarding her looks until the very episode (only her hair & glasses). I love SY just the way she is :love:. And I remember (some) controversy / backlash over their relationship / age gap lmao

This is my favorite lol

I miss everything about HSKOS :wub:

• Like 2

On 11/6/2018 at 11:02 PM, titania1000 said:

Her chemistry with SIG reminded of those old american romcom  from Hollywood Golden Age where the actors could do anything together: sing, walk, dance or play the most silly scenes and still be in sync, oozing  chemistry.:heart:

Watching this drama was like eating a marshmallow: the sweetness was off the chart!

Credit: to the owner. 

Sorry it's the only gif from HSKOS that i seem to have kept!:(      

Edit: but here  more vids! So many fond memories!:heart:

Including the OST!

HSKOS is the drama where I falled for LHN, I didnt know her before this one.

At few first episodes I found the character SY was weird too, I dropped at ep 3 but somehow I continued it one year ago after seeing the kisses on youtube lol and it was a right decision to explore how amazing SY and Min Suk or LHN and SIG there

SIG has mentioned in one of his interview about which actress /costar he impressed the most , he refered to LHN and her Jung Soo Young. He said other co-stars he worked with are all adorable and nice, but he was most impressed by Jung Soo Young character and LHN who played that role very well. 

I like SIG too and watched most of his dramas, I felt that SIG is talented actor and good kisser, but it seemed he transformed best in Lee Min Suk role and its unforgettable role for him. The latest one is airing in TVN is Smile has left your eyes are good but dark theme and in my opinion, even they have bed scene, the chemistry is still unfilled.

Back to LHN, why there's no news about Voice 3? Should we expect Voice 3 or another drama? 

• Like 3

The thread is so quite lol. I hope everyone is doing great :love:

On 11/8/2018 at 4:28 PM, yessy said:

Back to LHN, why there's no news about Voice 3?

Yeah, other than news that LHN to return for V3 (eventhough saram have not said anything about it) & it will air around Jan / Feb next year, I know nothing lol. So little news <_<

On 11/8/2018 at 4:28 PM, yessy said:

Should we expect Voice 3 or another drama? 

LOL forget the drama :joy:. I'm still waiting for Summer Vacation to be released. It feels like forever already :sweatingbullets:

Hahaha! I am busy with work these couple weeks. 

I am waiting for Summer Vacation too. I thought it was supposed to be screening already, but seems like no news at all.. hmmm

I dont think we waited this long for Beat The Devil's Tattoo. I thought SV would be out after she finished filming V2. So, maybe summer 2019??

Anyway, I hope SV will be a hit & worth the wait :wub:

On 11/14/2018 at 7:34 PM, ellelyana88 said:

Hahaha! I am busy with work these couple weeks. 

I am waiting for Summer Vacation too. I thought it was supposed to be screening already, but seems like no news at all.. hmmm

On 11/14/2018 at 3:12 PM, goonersina said:

The thread is so quite lol. I hope everyone is doing great :love:

Yeah, other than news that LHN to return for V3 (eventhough saram have not said anything about it) & it will air around Jan / Feb next year, I know nothing lol. So little news <_<

LOL forget the drama :joy:. I'm still waiting for Summer Vacation to be released. It feels like forever already :sweatingbullets:

sorry but what is summer vacation? i have no idea about it? Variety show? or a dramaa?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, yessy said:

sorry but what is summer vacation? i have no idea about it? Variety show? or a dramaa?

It is her next movie. Starring LHN herself, Kim Hee Won, Oh Jung Se, & Jung Yoo Jin. Here's the detail

https://www.koreanfilm.or.kr/eng/news/news.jsp?blbdComCd=601006&seq=4368&mode=VIEW

And they already finished the filming months ago. Here are some stills from BTS:

LHN with the kids ( and guitar) are :heart::heart::heart:

mmfwpOI.jpg

Her style for this movie reminds me of her Merry Mary days. Especially with these pigtails lol

REdPkPm.jpg

Spoiler

g4nBXHq.jpg

Spoiler

Rv3v6X8.jpg

@goonersina oh yes, now i remembered, i read some news about this movie but no many so I have no idea if its good or where to watch...

the thread is so silent because there's no any news, back to its lurking days :D

On 11/23/2018 at 4:36 PM, ellelyana88 said:

Flower Hana with other flowers in early winter :wub:

She looks so lovely :heart:

On 11/23/2018 at 4:38 PM, yessy said:

the thread is so silent because there's no any news, back to its lurking days :D

Hehe, yeah. But thank god, she has her IG & we still get updates from her :wub:. These days I've been re - watching her old dramas & movies. I miss her :)

On 11/23/2018 at 5:38 PM, yessy said:

Hahaha! A working fan like me, nearing the end of the year is the busiest period... many things to tie up at work and prepare for next year. Hahaha! I am still waiting for Voice 3 news. When are they going to start the filming huh?

Anyway, our Miss Manggu is vacationing in Okinawa now. Haaa~~ I am so jealous.. I want to go for vacation too after all these piling works are done. :rolleyes:

• Like 1

I just came back from outstation for work. Ouhh.. it's quiet here.

Am wondering when will the promo for Voice 3 come out, huh?