Quantcast
Jump to content
jahye

Lee Ha Na 이하나

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, titania1000 said:

I'm not into variety show so what's running man?

 

Running man is a variety show which has many games to be accomplished (well, lately they are more into game format, the format changed a lot over the years). The original members that still remained are Yoo Jae Suk, Kim Jong Kook, Ji Seok Jin, Haha, Song Ji Hyo and Lee Kwang Soo, while new additional members (which received strong opposition from many fans :sweatingbullets: and gained many haters) were Jeon So Min and Yang Se Chan. The show has been on air for 8 years since 2010 and has large international fan base. So, the subtitle is out only after just 5-6 hours after it aired in Korea.  I too, have been following Running Man since the first episode and never missed a single episode. :D  So, the news of our LHN joining the show makes me jump to the moon. Appearing in RM means she will have more exposure to the international audience as most fans of the show are all over the world. That's why the show never get cancelled even it experienced slump and drop of rating in SK, because international fans petitioned to SBS to not cancel it. Haha!

 

 

1 hour ago, titania1000 said:

I was waiting for more photoshoots and interviews after the end of Voice to express how she felt about this season. 

The fact that she's keeping quiet  mean for me that she's avoiding interviews because she wasn't allowed to disclose the future of her character even if she knows it. Which means even if her character dies or get so badly injured that she can't come back full time, she won't be able to express anything but gratitude for playing Kwon Joo.

Also, When next season will be released, everyone will be focused on the new villain and the mystery of the past of Kang Woo,  and if she's not a  full part of the cast, an interview won't make sense. So the production has basically silence any possibility of criticism of the drama from her.:vicx:

 

Sorry for the rant, but though i'm over her "death" and her explitation on Voice 2, i'm still  angry at the writer and the production for using her and letting us down.:rolleyes:

 

It's fine with me if she's not joining Voice 3, but I hope that I can see her in other drama production very soon. Yet, I will be very mad at writer for ending her character just like that in Voice 2, knowing LHN is not going to join season 3. If the writer knew LHN not joining season 3 and write her off just like that, I am not gonna watch any of her drama anymore. BUT, IF LHN join season 3, I hope she will be the main pillar that grip everyone together and pull DKW from going to the other side, as she is deemed precious to him, the one he can wholeheartedly trust. 

 

These few days, I am a bit busy with work and what's not, so I didn't have time to search for news and interviews of hers. I just look at what passing by, like her Instagram updates, fans updates on twitter, IG and other socmed. 

 

When LHN posted her pics wearing the bright pink clothes at McDonald, I found her cute and match well with the bright colour. However, I felt a bit unfamiliar as someone who followed her for a long time. Haha! Not that I'm saying she changed, but it reminds me what she told us in the interview, that this new account of hers probably more for work purpose, making me missing her previous IG account, which felt more personal and closer to her. :rolleyes:

Anyway, in the post, she intended to tell everyone few days later about her appearance in RM. But eventually, SBS Running Man ig gave away the spoiler. LOL! :lol:

To those who can't grasp what exactly she said, here's rough translation for you guys:

 

 

 

 

"No matter how I think about it, yesterday was such a happy and surprising day for me  #Itwasverytiringyetitwasaveryhappyday  I will talk more about it in a few days :) #soon  *emoji*

 

I hope she had fun filming one of my most favourite show - Running Man.  :rolleyes::phew:

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

While scrolling my Youtube, I stumbled upon this video on my recommendation pane. Totally Daebak~! Our Lee Hana is included too. This video makes a parody of police-themed dramas with among the strongest female characters such as Voice 1, Signal, Children of a Lesser God, Mrs. Cop and Live. 

 

 

Video's caption translation:

 

"Police drama parody [God's Signal] Lee Hana, Kim Ok Bin, Kim Hye Soo, Kim Hee Ae, Kim Jeong Eun, Lee Hye Young, Bae Jeong Ok, Jeong Yoo Mi."

 

Enjoyyyy~~!! :mrgreen:

 

 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, ellelyana88 said:

Running man is a variety show which has many games to be accomplished (well, lately they are more into game format, the format changed a lot over the years). The original members that still remained are Yoo Jae Suk, Kim Jong Kook, Ji Seok Jin, Haha, Song Ji Hyo and Lee Kwang Soo, while new additional members (which received strong opposition from many fans :sweatingbullets: and gained many haters) were Jeon So Min and Yang Se Chan. The show has been on air for 8 years since 2010 and has large international fan base. So, the subtitle is out only after just 5-6 hours after it aired in Korea.  I too, have been following Running Man since the first episode and never missed a single episode. :D  So, the news of our LHN joining the show makes me jump to the moon. Appearing in RM means she will have more exposure to the international audience as most fans of the show are all over the world. That's why the show never get cancelled even it experienced slump and drop of rating in SK, because international fans petitioned to SBS to not cancel it. Haha!

 

Thank you so much for this very complete explanation! 

I get a better sense how this public appearance can be interesting for her on the career front! 

I'm happy to hear that this is also for us international fans: she's aware of us and doing her best to show it/reach us!:heart:

 

20 hours ago, ellelyana88 said:

When LHN posted her pics wearing the bright pink clothes at McDonald, I found her cute and match well with the bright colour. However, I felt a bit unfamiliar as someone who followed her for a long time. Haha! Not that I'm saying she changed, but it reminds me what she told us in the interview, that this new account of hers probably more for work purpose, making me missing her previous IG account, which felt more personal and closer to her. :rolleyes:

 

I feel the same.

But say to myself that we can't really complain since it's all a part of a carefully thought communication campaign to bring more exposure and more work to her, a goal we all share with her!

 

Quote

While scrolling my Youtube, I stumbled upon this video on my recommendation pane. Totally Daebak~! Our Lee Hana is included too. This video makes a parody of police-themed dramas with among the strongest female characters such as Voice 1, Signal, Children of a Lesser God, Mrs. Cop and Live. 

 

 

Video's caption translation:

 

"Police drama parody [God's Signal] Lee Hana, Kim Ok Bin, Kim Hye Soo, Kim Hee Ae, Kim Jeong Eun, Lee Hye Young, Bae Jeong Ok, Jeong Yoo Mi."

 

Enjoyyyy~~!! :mrgreen:

 

Thank you for the vid! Hopefully it will get more likes and views: thrillers and crime dramas leading ladies deserve all the love for not being treated as well as they should by the writers!

I was very interested to watch Children of a lesser God and had hope that Netflix would release it but it never appeared on legal plateforms and the bad subs (translated from chinese subs) finished to kill my interest.) 

Of course Signal is my all time favourite and i was waiting impatiently for s2, until V2 (now i fear it).  

 

Recent gif that i like a lot (though i can't recognize the drama).:heart:

  

giphy.gif

 

Credit: @jungedum1

  

And old photoshoot but new for me!

 

DofAzppWkAEXUgN.jpg

 

DofAz6TXkAEwR7o.jpg

 

Spoiler

DofA0GxW0AA2oyp.jpg

 

 

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/6/2018 at 8:46 PM, ellelyana88 said:

So, the subtitle is out only after just 5-6 hours after it aired in Korea.

 

How I wish they did the same thing with Life Bar too. We still cant get english sub for her episode :tears:

 

5 hours ago, titania1000 said:

Recent gif that i like a lot (though i can't recognize the drama).:heart:

 

It was from her 2009 MBC drama Triple. I would like to pretend she wasnt on that drama though. LOL. My least favorite LHN drama :joy:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, goonersina said:

It was from her 2009 MBC drama Triple. I would like to pretend she wasnt on that drama though. LOL. My least favorite LHN drama :joy:

 

I have so much to catch up: i'm not sure i ever get to see it (if i can find it) but the reviews didn't seem that bad when it aired.

Maybe it didn't age well?

Also, I'm really picky when it comes to watch rom com, family drama, and melo , not sure how i will manage to watch her past works (except for the drama special that i very much intend to see) which belong mostly to those genres...

 

What's your top LHN roles? 

 

PS: she updated her IG! I wonder where she is?

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, titania1000 said:

 

I get a better sense how this public appearance can be interesting for her on the career front! 

I'm happy to hear that this is also for us international fans: she's aware of us and doing her best to show it/reach us!:heart:

 

 

Fans thirst for her appearance in variety or talk show. I am not sure was it because her previous agency intentionally doesn't elevate her public appearance in order to maintain a certain image of her, or was it because she does not get the invitation to such shows.  It is unknown. But, I am so happy she got invited to variety show such as Running Man. I hope she get to appear in 1 Day 2 Nights too! If Infinity Challenge wasn't cancel and still airing, I greedily want her appear in there too. Haha! Making appearance in each representative variety show of each 3 major stations which has large international fanbase. :w00t::rolleyes:

 

6 hours ago, titania1000 said:

But say to myself that we can't really complain since it's all a part of a carefully thought communication campaign to bring more exposure and more work to her, a goal we all share with her!

 

Yeap, totally agree! She deserves to enjoy all the recognition and gain more fans. :thumbsup:

 

6 hours ago, titania1000 said:

I was very interested to watch Children of a lesser God and had hope that Netflix would release it but it never appeared on legal plateforms and the bad subs (translated from chinese subs) finished to kill my interest.) 

 

Well, if you need non *cough* legal *cough* platform, I can give you a bunch of links. PM me if you need it *cough* 

Including for the Running Man too. But, Running Man is available across various legal platform, so, no sweat to look for it. :D

 

 

57 minutes ago, goonersina said:

It was from her 2009 MBC drama Triple. I would like to pretend she wasnt on that drama though. LOL. My least favorite LHN drama :joy:

6 hours ago, titania1000 said:

Recent gif that i like a lot (though i can't recognize the drama).:heart:

 

 

Yeah, that was from Triple. I use that pic as the banner for my Twitter profile. LOL~! 

Well, the main character was Min Hyo Rin and Lee Jung Jae, so, when I rewatch that drama, I only watch LHN scene and those with Yoon Kye Sang. Haha~!:P  Oh, now they even in the same agency.

 

 

57 minutes ago, goonersina said:

How I wish they did the same thing with Life Bar too. We still cant get english sub for her episode :tears:

 

 

Haha, I wish I have the time to do some rough subtitle, but, I still could't find free time for it. They only sub the current episodes starting from episode 73. I was hoping the subbing team could work backward until they sub LHN's episode for you guys to understand what she said in there. I am sorry I haven't been able to do it for you guys~~ I will translate for her interview from the magazine later on, but bear with me, it will take some time before I can post the whole translation here. Haha~~ what a slowpoke translator I am :sweatingbullets:

 

1 hour ago, titania1000 said:

The trailer for her next Running man appearance!

 

Oh Yeah! I really can't wait for next weekend! I am going to watch it live stream, then I will watch it again raw, then again in subtitle! Hahahahahhaha~~! Am going to watch it three times and download the episode! OMG! I am so eager! I like in the teaser LHN had messy hair playing the game, and she looks competitive~! I like that she doesn't hold back and sporty. The perks of growing up with brother, huh~~ :lol:

 

 

EDIT:

 

@titania1000  I think she went to Rail Bike Park, because I saw rail bike in her second photo. There are three places in Korea have this Rail Bike Park - Gapyeong, Gangchon and Jeju. Jeju is out because she is in the train. Then I look at the map of Gangchon and Gapyeong, I conclude that she's in the one in Gapyeong because the rail is next to the river, because the trail in Gangchon is more to mountainous and not right next to a river. *Sherlock Holmes mode on* LOL! :P

But, I might be wrong. Haha. Anyway, glad that she's having a good rest and enjoy the weekend leisurely. 

 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, titania1000 said:

What's your top LHN roles? 

 

It's gonna be a long posts. LOL. But I'm glad you asked :D. These are my top 5 (not including her movie roles)

 

1. Yoo Ji Ho - Alone in Love

It's her debut drama. She was so good on it despite being rookie actresse. Great acting, plot, & storyline. And it had the best ensemble casts ever imo.

2. Hwang Mae Ri - Maeri & Daegu

This drama solidified my love for her. LOL. She & Ji Hyun Woo were so crazy & hilarious (and cute) together.

3. Jung Soo Young - HSKOS

I love love awkward JSY. LOL. I found her chemistry with SIG is the best among her other male co-stars. And it had many great kissing (and hugging) moments :blush:

4. Kim Hyun Soo - Fake Family

This drama made me want to see her on more melodramas.

5. Kang Kwon Joo - Voice

She was so great as KKJ. She deserves all the praise & awards.

 

I would like to know what is everyone's favorite LHN dramas? What story behind these. Hehehe

 

 

3 hours ago, ellelyana88 said:

I hope she get to appear in 1 Day 2 Nights too! 

 

I want her to appear in I Live Alone too. Or Law of The Jungle. And maybe Battle Trip with Jang Yoon Joo. It would be epic :love:

 

and @ellelyana88 no need to be sorry. I cant thank you enough for all your LHN updates & translations :D

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, goonersina said:

 

It's gonna be a long posts. LOL. But I'm glad you asked :D. These are my top 5 (not including her movie roles)

 

1. Yoo Ji Ho - Alone in Love

It's her debut drama. She was so good on it despite being rookie actresse. Great acting, plot, & storyline. And it had the best ensemble casts ever imo.

2. Hwang Mae Ri - Maeri & Daegu

This drama solidified my love for her. LOL. She & Ji Hyun Woo were so crazy & hilarious (and cute) together.

3. Jung Soo Young - HSKOS

I love love awkward JSY. LOL. I found her chemistry with SIG is the best among her other male co-stars. And it had many great kissing (and hugging) moments :blush:

4. Kim Hyun Soo - Fake Family

This drama made me want to see her on more melodramas.

5. Kang Kwon Joo - Voice

She was so great as KKJ. She deserves all the praise & awards.

 

I would like to know what is everyone's favorite LHN dramas? What story behind these. Hehehe

 

 

 

I want her to appear in I Live Alone too. Or Law of The Jungle. And maybe Battle Trip with Jang Yoon Joo. It would be epic :love:

 

and @ellelyana88 no need to be sorry. I cant thank you enough for all your LHN updates & translations :D

 

I loved her in HSKOS. That was my first drama watching her and SIG! They were so cute and funny lol and still have to watch Unkind Ladies!:lol:

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, msaamia said:

I loved her in HSKOS. That was my first drama watching her and SIG! They were so cute and funny lol and still have to watch Unkind Ladies!:lol:

 

That's right. Their chemistry was :heart:. I have soft spot for SIG after HSKOS. Hehe

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, goonersina said:

 

It's gonna be a long posts. LOL. But I'm glad you asked :D. These are my top 5 (not including her movie roles)

 

1. Yoo Ji Ho - Alone in Love

It's her debut drama. She was so good on it despite being rookie actresse. Great acting, plot, & storyline. And it had the best ensemble casts ever imo.

2. Hwang Mae Ri - Maeri & Daegu

This drama solidified my love for her. LOL. She & Ji Hyun Woo were so crazy & hilarious (and cute) together.

3. Jung Soo Young - HSKOS

I love love awkward JSY. LOL. I found her chemistry with SIG is the best among her other male co-stars. And it had many great kissing (and hugging) moments :blush:

4. Kim Hyun Soo - Fake Family

This drama made me want to see her on more melodramas.

5. Kang Kwon Joo - Voice

She was so great as KKJ. She deserves all the praise & awards.

 

I would like to know what is everyone's favorite LHN dramas? What story behind these. Hehehe

 

 

 

I want her to appear in I Live Alone too. Or Law of The Jungle. And maybe Battle Trip with Jang Yoon Joo. It would be epic :love:

 

Thank you for taking time to give comments and not only rank them! 

It's very interesting to read your reasons for your choices!

Alone in Love has been on my watch list for so long! One of the rare drama i downloaded and kept even before knowing about LHN, so it must be fate!

If she doesn't start a new project soon, it will be a good way to wait while avoiding the frustration! ^_^

 

I absolutely agree that her chemistry with SIG is the best: i don't enjoy rom-com and yet i loved them together and still do!

Just like you said, their kisses and hugs were to die for! As good and sweet as eating candies! 

 

However, as much as i loved Soo Young, i hated how she was written: it's as if the writer took every opportunity to humiliate the girl and hurt her. Her relationship with the second male lead was a pure nightmare to watch and i'm still angry that she was forced to forgive him and to hug him. <_<     

 

Kwon Joo is my favourite role for her and among every female leads that i have ever enjoyed: she beats even  Eun Soo in  Secret Forest and Soo Hyun in Signal. 

Her stoicism, compassion, intelligence, courage will never be matched again in kdramaland.  LHN made her charismatic and vunerable at the same time, a rare competent leader hidden under a feminine appearance.

She can't be praised enough for delivering perfectly those long dialogues and bringing chemistry to all the relationships with her male co leads.        

 

On 10/7/2018 at 6:16 PM, ellelyana88 said:

 

Well, if you need non *cough* legal *cough* platform, I can give you a bunch of links. PM me if you need it *cough* 

Including for the Running Man too. But, Running Man is available across various legal platform, so, no sweat to look for it. :D

 

Yeah, that was from Triple. I use that pic as the banner for my Twitter profile. LOL~! 

Well, the main character was Min Hyo Rin and Lee Jung Jae, so, when I rewatch that drama, I only watch LHN scene and those with Yoon Kye Sang. Haha~!:P  Oh, now they even in the same agency.

 

Haha, I wish I have the time to do some rough subtitle, but, I still could't find free time for it. They only sub the current episodes starting from episode 73. I was hoping the subbing team could work backward until they sub LHN's episode for you guys to understand what she said in there. I am sorry I haven't been able to do it for you guys~~ I will translate for her interview from the magazine later on, but bear with me, it will take some time before I can post the whole translation here. Haha~~ what a slowpoke translator I am :sweatingbullets:

 

Oh Yeah! I really can't wait for next weekend! I am going to watch it live stream, then I will watch it again raw, then again in subtitle! Hahahahahhaha~~! Am going to watch it three times and download the episode! OMG! I am so eager! I like in the teaser LHN had messy hair playing the game, and she looks competitive~! I like that she doesn't hold back and sporty. The perks of growing up with brother, huh~~ :lol:

 

 

EDIT:

 

@titania1000  I think she went to Rail Bike Park, because I saw rail bike in her second photo. There are three places in Korea have this Rail Bike Park - Gapyeong, Gangchon and Jeju. Jeju is out because she is in the train. Then I look at the map of Gangchon and Gapyeong, I conclude that she's in the one in Gapyeong because the rail is next to the river, because the trail in Gangchon is more to mountainous and not right next to a river. *Sherlock Holmes mode on* LOL! :P

But, I might be wrong. Haha. Anyway, glad that she's having a good rest and enjoy the weekend leisurely. 

 

 

Thank you so much for your offer for ways to watch kdramas!

I might take it since i have a hard time to find old dramas that i'm eager to see! :(  

 

Thanks too for answering about Triple: i don't know about the drama but the colors  of the gif were so pretty!

And LHN was reading a book, which finished to make it perfect for me who is a booklover!

 

Don't apologize for the translations! 

Like @goonersina said, we are the ones in debt to you for taking from your time to do this big work! I hope you will never feel pressured in sharing it with us! 

 

I love your excitation about her Running man episode! I can't wait to read your reactions!  :lol:

 

 

On 10/2/2018 at 10:04 AM, ellelyana88 said:

 Those are pics from 2015. I tried to zoom in the content, but it's too blurry. It looks like she's answering some questions, perhaps for her DC gallery (I kind of saw "DC" on the title). Can't be sure because I can't read the blurry words. 

 

Here are some more eye-candies gifs for you guys! (I "stole" this from LHN DC :P).The charismatic Kang Kwon Joo that makes Oh Hyun Oh and Park Eun Soo admire her.   I like the second gifs the most. Whenever I repeat watching Voice 1, I always go to that scene  where KKJ calling for OHO and PES to recruit them into GTT and never get bored watching that scene. That smile makes me questions my sexuality...LOL! :joy::joy:

 

Thanks for this answer too!

So many old contents are surfacing now that she's becoming more popular! 

We are flooded with her past work and i loved it! 

 

Damn, those gifs! Her face! Her skin! She's the symbol of perfection! :love:

No wonder she attracts men and women :she's the most beautiful k-actress for me!

So you're totally right to fall for her!     

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, titania1000 said:

 

Thank you for taking time to give comments and not only rank them! 

It's very interesting to read your reasons for your choices!

Alone in Love has been on my watch list for so long! One of the rare drama i downloaded and kept even before knowing about LHN, so it must be fate!

If she doesn't start a new project soon, it will be a good way to wait while avoiding the frustration! ^_^

 

I absolutely agree that her chemistry with SIG is the best: i don't enjoy rom-com and yet i loved them together and still do!

Just like you said, their kisses and hugs were to die for! As good and sweet as eating candies! 

 

However, as much as i loved Soo Young, i hated how she was written: it's as if the writer took every opportunity to humiliate the girl and hurt her. Her relationship with the second male lead was a pure nightmare to watch and i'm still angry that she was forced to forgive him and to hug him. <_<     

 

Kwon Joo is my favourite role for her and among every female leads that i have ever enjoyed: she beats even  Eun Soo in  Secret Forest and Soo Hyun in Signal. 

Her stoicism, compassion, intelligence, courage will never be matched again in kdramaland.  LHN made her charismatic and vunerable at the same time, a rare competent leader hidden under a feminine appearance.

She can't be praised enough for delivering perfectly those long dialogues and bringing chemistry to all the relationships with her male co leads.        

 

 

Thank you so much for your offer for ways to watch kdramas!

I might take it since i have a hard time to find old dramas that i'm eager to see! :(  

 

Thanks too for answering about Triple: i don't know about the drama but the colors  of the gif were so pretty!

And LHN was reading a book, which finished to make it perfect for me who is a booklover!

 

Don't apologize for the translations! 

Like @goonersina said, we are the ones in debt to you for taking from your time to do this big work! I hope you will never feel pressured in sharing it with us! 

 

I love your excitation about her Running man episode! I can't wait to read your reactions!  :lol:

 

 

 

Thanks for this answer too!

So many old contents are surfacing now that she's becoming more popular! 

We are flooded with her past work and i loved it! 

 

Damn, those gifs! Her face! Her skin! She's the symbol of perfection! :love:

No wonder she attracts men and women :she's the most beautiful k-actress for me!

So you're totally right to fall for her!     

Yeah Soo Young wasn't written that greatly - but she does end up telling second lead (Mr. Yoo?) like why does he live like that and everything doesn't have to be agenda blah blah but I wish he didn't end up liking her lol 

 

And yeah you are right - Kwon Joo totally wins against Eun Soo from SF and I haven't seen Signal yet but I would say Kwon Joo is the most relatable character (someone I can totally relate to) in aspects of life and career and just how human she is. LHN really is a fine actor, I just wished she got more roles.:heart:

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, titania1000 said:

Alone in Love has been on my watch list for so long! One of the rare drama i downloaded and kept even before knowing about LHN, so it must be fate!

 

Then watch it. I'm curious what will you think about it. Even LJW appeared on some episodes :D

 

16 hours ago, titania1000 said:

However, as much as i loved Soo Young, i hated how she was written: 

 

Yeah, me too. Especially in early episodes. Some people couldnt stand her character. But I think it got better after that. I couldnt agree more with you on KKJ. She rocked that role:thumbsup:

 

16 hours ago, titania1000 said:

Damn, those gifs! Her face! Her skin! She's the symbol of perfection! :love:

 

Honestly, when I first saw her in AiL, her pale skin was the first thing I noticed. I was like, who is this girl with beautiful pale skin, LOL. Or just like one commenter on DramaBeans said "that gorgeous flawless alabaster white skin" :D

 

16 hours ago, titania1000 said:

No wonder she attracts men and women

 

 

She's no 8. Hehehe

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Safe journey to our Lee Hana~~!  Enjoy your vacation and have a good rest~~!

 

 

 

 

  I am so jealous of Vietnamese fans~~ wuuuuu :bawling:

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks @goonersina for the news report url...~~:w00t:

 

I like how the different headlines described her appearance and airport fashion:

 

"An innocent smile like a child"... "Baby-faced skin that has no problem with close-up"

 

It's like a Eureka for the media... they seems to just found this gem~~! I am so happy she's getting more recognition and good words from the media~~ :heart:

 

 

1S5UHC3N2M_1.jpg

 

 

1S5UIC9PI9_1.jpg

 

Edit:

 

More pics more pics... thanks to these Instagram's owners for navigating through the Korean media outlet and putting all the pics together. *wink* *wink*

 

 

 

 

Spoiler

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I feel frustrated right now for seeking news of LHN and her co-stars coming to Vietnam but found no any articles or news... the audiences who are fancy of stars like Lee Jong Suk or Park Seo joon etc not a crime drama like Voice as I can understand and predicted.

 

im on my busy days hence I cannot arrange a travel to Danang to catch Hana today 

i just hope to see her posts when she is here, enjoy the best landscaping seaside in Danang. Lee jin wook has once visited Vietnam in 2016 if im not wrong, this time he is going or not?

 

btw its a good news to me for Hana to appear in Running man, im waiting to see her shy smile as always :)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, ellelyana88 said:

Thanks @goonersina for the news report url

 

LOL, I didnt post those images properly, did I? The images didnt show up :joy:

 

Kro8wd5.jpg

 

RVK133z.jpg

 

So, is Sweet Hana her fansite? I know fansite is common among idols :D

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, yessy said:

I feel frustrated right now for seeking news of LHN and her co-stars coming to Vietnam but found no any articles or news... the audiences who are fancy of stars like Lee Jong Suk or Park Seo joon etc not a crime drama like Voice as I can understand and predicted.

 

You mean, Vietnamese news? It's alright. Don't stress yourself out~~hehe ;)

Maybe when they reach there, we can see some pics or videos by tomorrow. If not, it's okay. We can just look at the posts from the casts and the crews.  :)

 

 

28 minutes ago, yessy said:

im on my busy days hence I cannot arrange a travel to Danang to catch Hana today 

i just hope to see her posts when she is here, enjoy the best landscaping seaside in Danang. Lee jin wook has once visited Vietnam in 2016 if im not wrong, this time he is going or not?

 

It's alright. Don't be sorry or sad. :)

About Lee Jin Wook, I think he's going too. I saw the following post just now.

 

 

 

28 minutes ago, yessy said:

btw its a good news to me for Hana to appear in Running man, im waiting to see her shy smile as always :)

 

I am sooooooo excitedddd~~!!! I can't wait for the weekend to come~~ Ppalli Ppalliiii~~~ :mrgreen:

 

 

20 minutes ago, goonersina said:

So, is Sweet Hana her fansite? I know fansite is common among idols :D

 

Her official fan cafe that I know of is Hana Dandelion (translated from Korean) a.k.a Lee Hana Love at here.

Not sure about other unofficial, fan-made fansite.  :D

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...