Quantcast
jahye

Lee Ha Na 이하나

New update! So prettyyyy~~~ So sweet~~~ :wub:

She got cake from her fans and tea set from Kang Woo fans. :w00t:

Edit:

I just realized that the IG's translation for this post of her is so far-fetched from its real meaning! LOL! So here's what her caption meant (bear with me as I am not a pro translator, but this should be close - both English and Korean not my mother-tongue :sweatingbullets:):

"The cake given by my fans and the tea set given by KangWoo Oppa's fans :)  It was raining for awhile in Seoul, now I finally open it (the gifts) *heart* The gifts are so pretty and I am thankful to everyone that always warmly supporting my work (project) :)  though this kind of a little late for me to greet and thanking everyone.. *heart* Please be careful of the wet road on your way back home *umbrella**blue heart*:P"

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

thanks @ellelyana88for all the information and updates about LHN

I love her personality too with less noisy life, soft music and she loves natural things. her insta @granny has a lot of pictures of natural things 

back to her old dramas you wont believe her real characteritics is different from her roles, she played the funny and weird girl

for HSSKS her role got so many bad words saying that the role was annoying which made me wanna to kill them indeed.

waiting for her news on new drama

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, yessy said:

thanks @ellelyana88for all the information and updates about LHN

I love her personality too with less noisy life, soft music and she loves natural things. her insta @granny has a lot of pictures of natural things 

back to her old dramas you wont believe her real characteritics is different from her roles, she played the funny and weird girl

for HSSKS her role got so many bad words saying that the role was annoying which made me wanna to kill them indeed.

waiting for her news on new drama

Yeah, I read all those comments too. And I was so pissed off (but I am not a keyboard warrior like them, so I did not attack back). But the writer and the production staffs were all praises to LHN, because only her can portray a character with such odd quirks HSKS. What do they expect when the character was described and written that way. Even in Voice 1 too, there were comments attacking her too. Sigh. Hate comments never ends. I was like, don't bother watch if you don't like her and only intend to attack her. Well, I can only curse them in my mind. I know everyone is subject to their right to express opinion. :smirk:

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

Hi everyone. I'm glad this thread so alive. Waiting for next (great) projects for Lee Ha Na :)

Edited by goonersina
  • Like 4

12 hours ago, jouleoppa said:

Lee Ha Na + guitar + beautiful voice = I'M DEAD

I want MOAR pictures of her in magazine/cosmetics/ modeling shot, please.

Seriously, sometimes I think it's such a waste she doesnt make / release album(s). I know she had OSTs in the past. In my opinion, she has this indie - awkward - weirdo vibes which I find very charming 

• Like 4

Weekend is here! Let's do some comical dance guys! Hahahahah! :joy:

Enjoy your weekend everyone! :rolleyes:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Some of her CFs.

Biotherm

She is so pretty and her voice is really soothing :heart::heart:

Kakao Taxi

A date with a lucky fan 

I wish I could understand what they are talking about :lol::lol:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Saram Entertainment release collection of Chuseok greetings from artist under the agency. Youtube has longer version. Most comments on both Instagram and Youtube praise LHN's soothing honey voice, and wondering if they could have her as a DJ. :w00t:

LHN's greeting starts from 1.23. Roughly, she said: "Together with the abundant full moon, I hope that this year everyone can also achieve each of your goal and fulfill your wish" 

Happy Chuseok Hana Eonni! :kiss_wink:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I wish i could spend more time in this thread but it's not the right time for me (too much things are happening now)

Thank you @ellelyana88 for all those pretty gifs, vids and pics.!

Browsing this thread feels like i'm immersed in an ocean of sweetness, elegance and warm.

You just aimed  and hit me  right in the heart with those adorable dances from my favourite otp ever!

Nothing can beat the chemistry she had with Seo In Guk!

That's the way you do romance! So nobody can tell me that what happened in Voice 2 was romantic... 

Anyway, i can wait to see her next project!   

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

Dear everyone in this thread, it's Lee Hana's birthday today - 23rd Sept. Don't forget to wish her a happy birthday on her Instagram~~ :heart:   On her birthday, let's us watch and listen to her cover for At Seventeen by Janis Ian. Enjoy everyone~~! :kiss_wink:

Cr to uploader: clip from Lee Hana's Peppermint ep. 18. 

Edit:

@titania1000  you're welcome! Do drop by even if you don't manage to post something yah! I will try my best to keep this thread going. Everyone is very much welcome to contribute too, so that we can share everything we know about Lee Hana and her news. :w00t:

@goonersina  Welcome~~welcome! Sorry for the late greeting! Hahaha..:D I am glad more people are coming to this thread and make contribution to keep the thread alive! Yeah~~! *happy dance*  Regarding her video having a date with a lucky fan, I will try to find some other time to translate it in subtitle format if I manage to. Haha! 

But roughly, the fan was lucky fan selected at an event held by Kakao Taxi, and the fan chose to have a date with Lee Hana. The front part was just a bit the fan said about the advantage of Kakao Taxi especially for female passenger. Then when asked what has she prepared to have a date with LHN, the fan said she want to sing together with LHN. Then, when LHN came and signs the pillow, LHN asked the fan how did she come to the place, the fan said she took subway, and LHN asked "Oh, not using Kakao Taxi?". The fan playfully said, I will use it later when go back. Hahahah! :D Then LHN said to the fan that she saw the fan's music performance on the fan's Instagram. The fan said yes, I did. Then LHN asked if the fan could play it (the Ukulele). Then they sang together LHN own song. Then, LHN said that the fan is the first fan that sang her song. 

Then move into the car part (Kakao Taxi), LHN asked the fan when did the fan first met her. The fan said I've liked Eonni for a long time, but your music is totally my preference. Then they talk about LHN album thing and the fan get excited and then LHN said she's getting the strength from the talk. Then LHN asked the fan when did she started to have interest in music, and then the fan answered that she usually like singing, while she learned to play the instrument thinking that she could be a woman with quality (?) - I can't get the exact word she said. 

During LHN solo interview, she was asked what's her impression about the date. She said, she really liked it as two female chatting together, comfortably. When asked to give few words about Kakao Taxi. She said, "even though I am promoting it because of commercial, but I also used it on usual basis.  I am also grateful for giving me opportunity to meet the fan and make good memories together. Thank you~~" 

So, that's the rough translation on what they said in the video. (I just realize I put so many "then" in the description...LOL! :lol:)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Wow @ellelyana88 thank you for translation and everything :). I really appreciate that.

Anyway, does anyone know why k - fans (especially in her dc gallery) call Lee Ha Na 망구? Is it like her nickname? And she calls them 동지들 ( i found this in her instagram) 

• Like 1

Well, since today is LHNs birthday, I'm going to post some of my favorite things about her.

Her OSTs. She sang OSTs for her own dramas (mostly in the past).

Alone in Love. My first  (drama) introduction to LHN. One of the best drama imo

When Spring Comes. I wish there was translation for this song. I got chills everytime I listen to it.

Mary and Daegu. She was soooo hilarious in this drama. The song is so mellow tho

Bonus.

It is not her song. It is FMV for her Fake Family drama. And they used one of Jang Yoon Joo song as backsong. I dont know why but it fits her perfectly 

Watching Fake Family again with the subs is whole new experience to me. Hehe. Thank you KBS, eventhough we had to wait for 3 years. Better late than never, I guess :)

• Like 2

On 9/23/2018 at 7:46 PM, goonersina said:

Anyway, does anyone know why k - fans (especially in her dc gallery) call Lee Ha Na 망구? Is it like her nickname? And she calls them 동지들 ( i found this in her instagram) 

Yes, 망구 is her current nickname which she herself first referred herself with and the fans followed.  From following her for quite long time, she had many nicknames that fans derived from her name "Hana" (literal meaning as "One") - basically nicknames coined with "Hana" that makes new meaning - Hana this and Hana that. But, one day, fan made a sticker of "One (pun for Hana) Granny Bossam" signboard  (or their granny logo), a popular Bossam (pork wrap) restaurant using LHN's face. So, the fans have since referred her as 할매 (Halmae which means Granny). You can check the fact here. She liked the nickname. And thus when she first opened her Instagram, I think that's why she chose the ID as  @grannysoldrecipe (Granny's Old Recipe), where she herself and the fans call her as Granny (할매) in caption and comments. 

Up to one point, I think from this Instagram's post as below onward, LHN started to refer herself as 망구 (Manggu) which in Chinese character (or Hanja) is 望九, which literally means "towards nine" in referring someone's aged 80+ reaching 90 (which also indirectly mean a granny too). The term 망구 also mean "old lady". From then onward, apart from Halmae, Manggu was also used as her nickname. But now, I think both her and the K-fans are more accustomed to just Manggu. 

Meanwhile, in earlier of her posts in grannysoldrecipe, she referred the fans as 얘들아 (Yaedeul-a), then she changed to 동지들 (Dongjideul) which means companion or comrade. LHN did explain for the first time in her interview with Marie Claire July 2018 issue on why she chose to address her fans as Dongjideul . I  prepared some rough translation of part of her interview that addressed about those nicknames. Apparently the interviewer asked about that.

MC = Marie Claire, LHN = Lee Hana

MC: Though it has been stopped for awhile now, the Instagram's ID 'Granny's Old Recipe' is unique. You even referred yourself as 'Manggu' to your fans.

LHN: Haha. I did not view it as cheap perspective. The fans have derived a lot of nicknames coined with my name "Hana". Then one day,  they made a sticker by putting my face on the granny's face from the "One (pun for Hana) Granny Bossam" signboard. I liked that so much. I liked it even without any worthy meaning behind it. It was like our own fun memories. But, I still anticipate for more popular nicknames in the future. (laugh)

MC: Why do you call your fans as companion (Dongjideul)? (read: I decide to go with companion instead of comrade :P)

LHN: Wow, this is the first time I talk about this. For me, it's the same as what Erlend Oye, the musician I admired most always tell me "I am no different than you"  means. The world is so infinitely large and there are so many great people that you feel overwhelmed when you think about it. But he's the one who made the big world become so small to me. For example, you know those songs from foreign musician played in the coffee shop right? For me, they are unrealistic (unreachable) musician. However, Erlend Oye told me that "From what I've listen of you, you can also sing it like that". (Those words) makes me feel like the whole world is mine. Listening to such words, the more I respect myself."My thinking can also be right. I can be good at something too. This thing could be great",  I learnt many of such message (from the words). The fans might amazed at me and feel like I am someone else, but if I could give my fans one thing, I'd like to give such feeling the most, just like how the person I admired most perceive me at eye-level. 

MC: It seems that you enjoyed communicating freely with your companions (in your old IG). So, don't you feel sad leaving the medium for awhile? 

LHN: Even now I feel like burst into tears. I started the SNS for the sake of my fans, but it seems like I am the one who were being comforted more (by the fans). (The new Instagram was set up)  to raise the number more (read: I think she meant followers here) and as the space for the company to communicate publicity and activities, so, excluding the fans, other people who look at my SNS (the current one) might see someone (read: to her) who became like a stranger. That's why I lock it for now (the old IG). But, I still keep on thinking about the small project that I can do for my fans. 

mck_5b56aa5484a27-750x577.jpg

I hope the rough translation could enlighten you guys more about Lee Hana, about how much she appreciate and keep thinking about the fans. :heart:

• Thanks 4

I just managed to translate her latest post on her birthday (didn't realize when she posted it). Here's what exactly the words in her caption meant:

"I came to my grandmother's house early to have a quiet birthday when a flower bouquet and cake came through Quick service (Korean fast courier service) that said a must to be delivered today from Voice's writer Ma Jin Won.. *heart*  Although I have a stye eye on one side.. together with my family and the surprise gifts.. I had a simple and happy evening. Thank you (#) so much to the writer and everyone who wished me a happy birthday... *2 hearts*"

I hope her stye eye has gone by now... :wacko:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

2 hours ago, ellelyana88 said:

I just managed to translate her latest post on her birthday (didn't realize when she posted it). Here's what exactly the words in her caption meant:

"I came to my grandmother's house early to have a quiet birthday when a flower bouquet and cake came through Quick service (Korean fast courier service) that said a must to be delivered today from Voice's writer Ma Jin Won.. *heart*  Although I have a stye eye on one side.. together with my family and the surprise gifts.. I had a simple and happy evening. Thank you (#) so much to the writer and everyone who wished me a happy birthday... *2 hearts*"

I hope her stye eye has gone by now... :wacko:

Thank you for your translation for all the info and her message, feel good that you are here.

emmm, why the writer of voice sent her flower and cake, for apology to make her role KKJ dying? :confounded: sorry I know that most of you believed that KJ will be alive but I am still mad at the ending.

btw, i like her old IG more, not known why. it is more likely to her personal life.

and the friendship between LHN and JJY is beautiful, I like to have such friend as Hana in my life. She is soft, humble, musical artist (to play guitar for my daughter) and we can sit together to drink a tea. Peaceful~~~

I heard that she becomes close with Moon Chae Won?? but cannot find any news except some pics on IG.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, yessy said:

Thank you for your translation for all the info and her message, feel good that you are here.

emmm, why the writer of voice sent her flower and cake, for apology to make her role KKJ dying? :confounded: sorry I know that most of you believed that KJ will be alive but I am still mad at the ending.

btw, i like her old IG more, not known why. it is more likely to her personal life.

and the friendship between LHN and JJY is beautiful, I like to have such friend as Hana in my life. She is soft, humble, musical artist (to play guitar for my daughter) and we can sit together to drink a tea. Peaceful~~~

I heard that she becomes close with Moon Chae Won?? but cannot find any news except some pics on IG.

Ah..  welcome~~ :) I did it with my limited Korean for the sake of us fans knowing and sharing more about Lee Hana. She doesn't have large international fanbase like other actors or actresses . This is the only thing I could do to contribute, though I do hope if anyone who is better at Korean-English translation could join in the effort. 

The writer might have become very close with LHN as she's her heroine, the one who realize the character Kang Kwon Joo she wrote. Voice after all is her baby crime-themed drama. Just look at it as a surprise gift from a friend (they gave surprise  to LJW too anyway since his birthday fall on the last day of Voice 2 broadcast). :D

About her friendship with MCW, I don't have much knowledge about it as I didn't dig through. Except that it was known to public about them being acquaintance when MCW send coffee truck for LHN & LJW.  Maybe they became friends after attending the same event or in the same public project (not drama or film) or perhaps they were in the same company in their debut / rookie years. Perhaps others who knew about it or willing to scour the internet can share something. Haha! :D

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

She updated her insta! :love:

I don't know where she is: not on her reward vacation, because i think it was scheduled for October?

DoAht76WkAALjYC.jpg

On 9/23/2018 at 4:38 AM, ellelyana88 said:

you're welcome! Do drop by even if you don't manage to post something yah! I will try my best to keep this thread going. Everyone is very much welcome to contribute too, so that we can share everything we know about Lee Hana and her news. :w00t:

You're so precious to us fans and to this thread!

Your knowledge, your skills for translating and love for Ha Na make you her best fan here! 

I love that she takes time to enjoy life and doesn't rush from one project to the other.

Her inner pace is close to mine, that might be why i respond so well to her way of being..

• Like 4