Quantcast
jahye

Lee Ha Na 이하나

17 hours ago, ellelyana88 said:

Oh, really? How come? :blink:

I don't know but my connection has been slow lately: it takes ages to load pages on various sites.

On Soompi too,  I still  haven't seen all your gifs from RM.:tears:

17 hours ago, ellelyana88 said:

Owh, this is a Special Talk program within the Thriller House event organized by OCN for Halloween (it's not a joint-organized with Saram Ent, I think both LHN and KY are available to attend at the date, that's why they appear together). OCN has been promoting their Thriller House since September and released the activities / programs for the 2-day event (Oct 27-28th) one by one in their Instagram. Some of the activities available in the Thriller House they have released were such as crime scene investigation room, some ghost rooms (if I remember it right), some DJing, and some talk shows. This event sells tickets for entry, so I am not sure if they will broadcast the Special Talk program. Even if they will, it might be after quite awhile. The early bird ticketing was sold already from October 1st to October 7th. 

It would be nice if OCN announce later that the Special Talk can be live stream from an app they might collaborate with *feeling hopeful* :rolleyes:

Thank you so much for adding all those details! 

Going in line with you to keep hope that it will be released in one way or an other (with eng subs) for us too!   :blush:

• Like 2

New Photoshoot for Allure Korea!

Spoiler

She looks stunning!:w00t:

Sophisticated, elegant and so pretty!:love:

This girl is a real chameleon: she goes from the  cute, innocent look and pinky colors from RM to the dark, ultra feminine, dangerous and sexy look in one blink!

The crazy thing is that i love her in both styles!     

DpsUH3PW0AE5DDO.jpg

DpsHx63WkAAaZrL.jpg

Spoiler

DpsLkPfWsAAsTXV.jpg

giphy.gif

Source gif and pics:  hahahoho2121

It's like christmas! We have perfect content almost every day!:blush:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

More public appearences! :scream:

She updated her IG story: she's at  Jain Song’ 2019 S/S Collection event.

DptAtbuWsAAFza9.jpg

Dps5I4wVAAAfYk4.jpg

More pics of her pretty smile!:heart:

Spoiler

DptBkyuU8AEiC93.jpg

Spoiler

DptBkyuUYAA7av7.jpg

Spoiler

DptBkyuUwAIG1nM.jpg

• Like 3

More pics from her Allure Korea Photoshoot!:love:

I love those pics so much, i almost feel tempted to buy the magazine just for her.:sweatingbullets:

Dp2Of5mUUAAUxhZ.jpg

Her profile pics are the best!

Dp2Of5kVsAATnpy.jpg

• Like 2
  • Love 1

On 10/19/2018 at 5:22 PM, titania1000 said:

Her profile pics are the best!

I think this & her Elle photoshoots are my favorite so far. Anyway, I know this is kinda late, but I really enjoyed LHN on Running Man. She was so funny & witty on it. LOL. I found her interaction with other casts cute especially with YJS & SJH. Hopefully she will appear on variety shows more (I think I Live Alone would suit her)

• Like 3

Thank you so much for all the pics @titania1000 

I was a bit busy this week. I came across so many nice pics and videos of hers but didn't manage to come by here to post. But, here is an update about her appearance in Voice 3. KKJ is still alive and she will reprise her role in Season 3. 

Someone posted these interview cuts (I think these are cuts from print version of Allure Korea, but I am not sure either) on Twitter. I posted the same translation in Voice 2 thread too, but some of our forumer here might not be in that thread, so, I post it here too. 

Dp8ZQSBVsAAx5Mz.jpg

Rough translation:

Q: After <Voice>, what kind of work piece do you want to do?

LHN: First, I want to finish season 3 well, and then I want to show everyone various type of characters.  It's not late, but I still want to try romantic comedy again.

***WOooottt wooootttt..!! Romantic comedy FTW! But, I kinda silently wish to see her in a hot, passionate romance melodrama with femme fatale charm.. gooosshhhh! Just imagining her exuding femme fatale charm can make me faint! :rolleyes::P

Dp8Z2Q-U0AEDqOL.jpg

Rough translation:

Q: Now, the materials for production of the upcoming <Voice Season 3> series' finale (????) is going on.  It is going to be broadcast next year, right? So, the filming would be started right after coming back from Da Nang isn't it? 

LHN: Yes. I heard that the broadcast would be somewhere around January or February.

Q:  Hmmm... so, this means Inspector Kang Kwon Joo definitely didn't die in season 2 finale's bomb explosion. 

LHN: Hahaha...!

Dp8V0otVsAAN0ul.jpg

Q: Even though the opposite male character was changed, Inspector Kang Kwon Joo is still remained. Did you refer to any of the female character that appeared in other work/production? 

LHN: <Sicario: The City of Assassins> is one of my life's motto movies. There is American drama too, but I can't recall the title. Besides, I also got motivated and feel nice to see there is a wild female character appear in the currently airing drama <Sohn: The Guest> .

Our LHN really want to get "wild" nowadays. I remember she also mentioned this "wild" word too in another interview of hers, in Elle or Marie Claire, one of those two. 

I wonder if she ever think about appearing in Law of the Jungle. Hmmm.. :rolleyes:

Pics credit to: @forevahere21

3 hours ago, goonersina said:

Hopefully she will appear on variety shows more (I think I Live Alone would suit her)

I think she lives with her mom and dad, not alone.  There were many occasions from what she talked about hinting that she lives with her parents. BUT, if she is indeed lives alone, I too anticipating for her appearance in I Live Alone. :w00t: Lately, the program has the capability to show unexpected guest appearance in the show! I want to see her in Law of the Jungle too, going into the wilderness! (but, at the same time, I feel bad for wanting that, because I know that show is not an easy show to appear in, they don't give food and all the hard work to explore, build house and find food, my heart will sank for her. But, many times, the guests came back for another trip, personally request to join it again, because there is something with the jungle and wilderness that capable to erase your tiredness with city's life. :rolleyes:)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Thanks @ellelyana88 for all those translations about her interview. I think she talked about Son Ye Jin / Alone in Love too. Seems like she'll join V3.

1 hour ago, ellelyana88 said:

***WOooottt wooootttt..!! Romantic comedy FTW! But, I kinda silently wish to see her in a hot, passionate romance melodrama with femme fatale charm.. gooosshhhh!

Or maybe historical drama. Can you imagine LHN in full hanbok & royal attire?? That would be epic :glasses:. But then again, romcom FTW!!!

Okay, lets forget about LoTJ then. Sounds too extreme. LOL. Eventhough she (kinda) surprised me on RM. She was so determined & didnt hold back. Part of me wants her to guest on Yoo Hee Yeol Sketchbook playing music & talking about stuffs. But I think it would be little awkward since Sketchbook took over her Peppermint show :tears:. Cant believe Sketchbook still airing after all those years :lol:

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, goonersina said:

I think she talked about Son Ye Jin / Alone in Love too. 

Yeah, I think somebody (who probably read the magazine in prints) mentioned that LHN talked about SYJ too. But, not cuts were uploaded, so not sure what about SYJ she talked about. 

Yeah, Sageuk is nice too since we haven't seen her in that genre. But, because of her cameo in OCN's Mistresses last time, her chick yet elegant appearance there kind of imprints femme fatale image of her in my head! :D

• Like 3

Insta Story update today! 

s7Kvo5K.jpg

"#Goryeo(or Korea)GinsengFestival " "That's my dad :)" "When I walk down the alley~" (I think this is the title of the song her father sing). "My dad's the best!"

Miw4VfE.jpg

Running happily in the field~~:w00t:

rxuqZWP.jpg

Kong is here too~~

So sweet of her accompanying her father to the festival. She is her father's biggest fan indeed~~ :wub:

• Like 3

5 hours ago, ellelyana88 said:

So sweet of her accompanying her father to the festival. She is her father's biggest fan indeed~~ :wub:

Aww, she is so sweet :love:. And LHN's father looks so cool & chic. I wonder how old he is. This makes me want to know about her mother & brother more. What do they look like, etc. I think she posted something about her mother in her old IG. Hehe. Anyway, speaking of her father, I found these videos

Can we expect for (more) collabs in the future?? I hope so :blush:

• Like 2

LHN attended VIP premiere of Intimate Strangers (20181023)

JTkf0z6.jpg

That smile :heart::heart:

CeDxG96.jpg

I really like her style that day :thumbsup:

Spoiler

DSxF1N5.jpg

Spoiler

qsB03oh.jpg

Thank you to @finealy_ for compiling some of her press pics :D

• Like 2

She went to Intimate Strangers movie's VIP Premiere. The film starred by Cho Jin Woong who is the same agency as hers and Kim Ji Soo who was her co-star in Women of the Sun. Not sure she went for whose invitation. But, anyhow, she looks so radiant! :w00t:

43079356_180829212796997_707693022436979

And everyone~~ please brace your heart for the following pictures reeling in this thread! :wub:

42632014_1032946580199380_38523738742800

43778852_2179550125700960_48472604185192

Spoiler

43053079_337660586997536_128187794770218

Spoiler

43305177_293557881261462_787898377909236

Spoiler

43915469_2234891193414179_70945401848264

Spoiler

43143905_736314650047351_914578976745372

Spoiler

43913979_270466603604936_343430477476799

Spoiler

43529820_259119864686406_242901849080559

Spoiler

43394950_293864161219203_716125475609703

Spoiler

43817875_513503945791365_906951416027884

Spoiler

43754893_361169051291101_401569895377899

Spoiler

43915012_378647166209017_494037693195372

Spoiler

44509961_323099201816825_181367367511994

Spoiler

43778497_327359937818766_680338849320823

Spoiler

43779369_283066909210912_174361511542417

Spoiler

43080342_365024020906131_872885167228449

Do you feel the heat guuuyysss~~!! BLACK IS HAAWWTTT~~!! :w00t::wub::phew:

*pics compiled from various uploaders. All credits is due to respective uploaders.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

She updated her IG with new posts and some in the insta story! Walking in the forest in autumn breeze. Woohooo~! And ends the day with boxing. Haha! 

And her interview in Allure Magazine Korea is out online! Somebody prepared the translations already in the twitter! Yeayyyy!! 

All the following translations credited to yeowools.

DqXFqEUX0AAHMV_.jpg

DqXFsarXgAEuDmu.jpg

Spoiler

DqXFuE5X4AAvx4i.jpg

Spoiler

DqXFxfHXgAUxlsv.jpg

Spoiler

DqXF1M2X0AA7c1G.jpg

Spoiler

DqXF3D1X0AcjscM.jpg

Spoiler

DqXF9mUXgAIPOAD.jpg

Spoiler

DqXF_s5X0AAnZJY.jpg

Spoiler

DqXGBNdX4AEragv.jpg

Spoiler

DqXGEbkXgAAOpzF.jpg

Spoiler

DqXGKNQWwAAqW38.jpg

Spoiler

DqXGTFdW4AAxDov.jpg

Spoiler

DqXGUq0X0AIlsm-.jpg

Spoiler

DqXGYSOX0AAPvcS.jpg

Spoiler

DqXGajfWwAUnZG_.jpg

Spoiler

DqXGcLTXQAAs3Or.jpg

Her full interview and photos can be found online on Allure Magazine

p/s: I think I should request this Yeowool to translate her other interviews too! Hahaha! Or anyone could help me to request? :naughty::yum:

• Thanks 4

On 10/20/2018 at 2:47 PM, goonersina said:

I think this & her Elle photoshoots are my favorite so far. Anyway, I know this is kinda late, but I really enjoyed LHN on Running Man. She was so funny & witty on it. LOL. I found her interaction with other casts cute especially with YJS & SJH. Hopefully she will appear on variety shows more (I think I Live Alone would suit her)

It's clearly my favourite from all her photoshoots! 

I didn't post a review because i haven't finished it yet but loved too her RM episode. 

She was indeed very smart and had good chemistry with all the cast! 

On 10/20/2018 at 6:17 PM, ellelyana88 said:

Thank you so much for all the pics @titania1000 

I was a bit busy this week. I came across so many nice pics and videos of hers but didn't manage to come by here to post.

I won't  lie: i'm very glad that you and @goonersina ara back! :lol:

Thanks so much for all updates: pics and translations! 

I'm SO enjoying the contrast between her dark and sexy photoshoot and her calm and natural insta pics.

The photoshoot gives a real sense of her acting ability, even for something that required only to play on her non verbal acting. 

Her charisma is off the chart.

On 10/20/2018 at 6:17 PM, ellelyana88 said:

Q: After <Voice>, what kind of work piece do you want to do?

LHN: First, I want to finish season 3 well, and then I want to show everyone various type of characters.  It's not late, but I still want to try romantic comedy again.

I'm not satisfied with this news about her return for V3.

I wish that that the writer could leave alone Kwon Joo, since she doesn't  seems really capable to give justice beyond one season to the amazing character that she created.

Maybe she will appear only in the start of the drama? i really can't see how Kwon Joo could have survived in a credible way and for real the explosion without suffering at minimum serious hearing wounds. So she won't be much use for the plot, except for firing the desire of the male lead to avenge her. I have really no interest ro watch an amazing female character being fridged to make the male lead  look better.  

I knew that she would want to pick a romantic comedy next: what else could she choose in an industry which reduce woman roles  to romantic interest or mother?

It's not like she could  dream to  be offered to play the korean version of million dollar baby (since she seems so much into being wild and boxing) :tears: 

I just wish her to enjoy it whatever she goes for.

On 10/20/2018 at 7:53 PM, goonersina said:

Or maybe historical drama. Can you imagine LHN in full hanbok & royal attire?? That would be epic :glasses:.

A period drama would be indeed good.

Not necessarily a sageuk (not my taste), however Mr Sunshine's costumes were to die for.:heart:

On 10/25/2018 at 11:21 PM, ellelyana88 said:

And her interview in Allure Magazine Korea is out online! Somebody prepared the translations already in the twitter! Yeayyyy!! 

All the following translations credited to yeowools.

On 10/25/2018 at 11:21 PM, ellelyana88 said:

p/s: I think I should request this Yeowool to translate her other interviews too! Hahaha! Or anyone could help me to request? :naughty::yum:

I would totally support and help you to ask for more. 

This translator did a fabulous work! 

I can't thank her enough! 

I LOVE this interview! It adressed her acting with pertinent questions. 

Let down/Disappointment:  she is wrong, s1 was far better! 

Bonus point: I'm happy that she mentioned how important it was for her to have Jang Hyuk as a leader on set and as mentor and friend afterwards! 

This must be the most stunning artwork of her that i have ever seen! 

I'm grateful to whoever commission it! :love:

Looking stunning as usual at Ocn V2 event today!

DqmqjOjU8AE_cyX.jpg

DqmqkExU4AAsEzF.jpg

• Like 2

On 10/26/2018 at 4:21 AM, ellelyana88 said:

I already did it. Hehe. Hopefully she / he will translate her other interviews #fingerscrossed

16 hours ago, titania1000 said:

I'm not satisfied with this news about her return for V3.

Me either. Part of me wants her to ditch V3 & straight to do romcom or anything. But if she did that (ditch V3), it would be crappy ending for KKJ. And now I'm conflicted. Besides, LHN seems to really enjoy playing KKJ and she's proud of it 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, goonersina said:

I already did it. Hehe. Hopefully she / he will translate her other interviews #fingerscrossed

Thank you for asking!:thumbsup:

Me either. Part of me wants her to ditch V3 & straight to do romcom or anything. But if she did that (ditch V3), it would be crappy ending for KKJ.

Sadly, imo there's few chances that the character can really recover from what happened to her during V2: the idea that she became so naive that she would trust and care about a man she barely knows in opposition to everything that she proved to be in s1 was a too big blow.

Same for the fact that she could have been lead on and been mistaken by a recording.

Besides, LHN seems to really enjoy playing KKJ and she's proud of it 

This part in the interview made me so happy for her!

She was lucky enough to play the best female character on tv since years and she enjoyed every bit of it! 

And she's totally right to be proud: playing Kwon Joo transformed her and the medias as much the public noticed  her improved acting skills, her new confidence, her magnetic charisma, her dark and subtle elegance and eagerly approved it!

More goodies from Ocn halloween event!

Sorry the vid can't be embedded! It's a long excerpt filmed by a fan.  

https://youtu.be/UwXYf7NwRjI

Dqq_mRTU4AINetF.jpg

Dqpu_GtU8AEWUSA.jpg

Spoiler

DqmkehsU4AAKcRo.jpg

Spoiler

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Thank you @titania1000 for the updates!! Hopefully OCN will broadcast / air the event :D 

More LHNs interactions with fans at the event. She was so nice to them :blush:

6hwn54U.jpg

Even shook hands with them. 

3TsgsEd.jpg

Why did they blur her face??:lol:

Source: LHN dc gallery

15 hours ago, titania1000 said:

Sadly, imo there's few chances that the character can really recover from what happened to her during V2: the idea that she became so naive that she would trust and care about a man she barely knows in opposition to everything that she proved to be in s1 was a too big blow.

I couldnt agree more with you on this. Well said :thumbsup:

Ps: I still cant get used to no-more-facial-hair LJW. He looked great though at the event :love:

• Like 3

9 hours ago, goonersina said:

Thank you @titania1000 for the updates!! Hopefully OCN will broadcast / air the event :D 

#fingerscrossedforsubtitlestoo!

Despite my dislike for V2, I'm still curious to hear what she tried to convey with her character this season and how the writer explain her writing choices...

9 hours ago, goonersina said:

More LHNs interactions with fans at the event. She was so nice to them :blush:

Even shook hands with them. 

Always:heart:

She's a real angel! :innocent:

giphy.gif

Credit: Onlyhearvoice

More updates that i forgot to post from her IG:

I used Google for translating the captions and got this: :huh:

Edit!

Read the next messages for a clear et proper translation  

• Like 3

@titania1000  I put the rough translation in Voice2 thread (because somebody posted the same LHN's post too there with G-translation too. I can't bear to see her words being translated in such weird composition. LOL!). You can quote from there and put it in ur post to replace that google translate. :)

Thanks so much for the head up @ellelyana88!

With your permission, here your translation (thanks again for yoru perfect work!)

11 hours ago, ellelyana88 said:

Hahaha! The Google translate is so in mess! :joy:   

Here's rough translation for that post:

"I am very thankful and feel pleased to have met everyone who came to #ocnThrillerHouse today ^^ I will always remember the #loyalty  and #love! showed by you guys who came to watch (the special talk) even though the drama has ended for a month and a half already :)  I loved it that today was not just about my fans, but also because everyone's fans sat together in one place and meet up. :)  Please wait for Voice season 3 okay...! To many of those who can't come because of tickets and other circumstances, we will meet some other time okay!!  Besides, OCN is really the best for preparing this event with all the props and full setting!! Thank you :wub:  #pleasedtomeetyouallandthankyou

p/s: The Thriller House was only opened to those aged 19+ (Korean age) and the tickets were limited. 

Google was indeed a mess!  It's much more understandable this way, which is important to convey because she took time to write a long and nice message to us! 

Watching her being so excited to meet her fans warms my heart! 

She's so happy because of everything that Voice brought to her life, i feel a bit guilty to not have been able to appreciate this season as much as S1.  

• Like 1