Quantcast
Jump to content
jahye

Lee Ha Na 이하나

Recommended Posts

On 9/27/2018 at 1:38 AM, titania1000 said:

She updated her insta! :love:

I don't know where she is: not on her reward vacation, because i think it was scheduled for October?

 

 

Looking at the pictures (she wearing the mask) and comments from Korean asking her not to be caught with cold because of the wind (since they are in Autumn now, it's colder), I think she's in SK, escaping to the seaside for awhile enjoying the scenery and breeze. 

Her eye looks okay now not as swollen as during her birthday, though I think it's still a bit reddish. 

 

On 9/27/2018 at 1:38 AM, titania1000 said:

 

You're so precious to us fans and to this thread!

Your knowledge, your skills for translating and love for Ha Na make you her best fan here! 

 

 

Thank you very much for the compliment. I am so embarrass now because I am not that good in translation. :blush::grimace:

I hope I can do more for everyone in this thread like doing subtitle for all her videos / clips, but works got in the way. I have done subtitling for a different language a very long time ago, but now I forgot about it already and don't even catch up with how today's subtitling works..hahahaha! So, for now I can only provide some rough translation on tidbits of text materials from her updates or her interviews. I really hope someone who's better at Korean translation and subtitling could join force. Hahaha!:sweat_smile:   

Now that I think about it, it seems that not many people knows about the existence of this thread of Lee Hana on Soompi.  hmmm.. :huh:

 

 

Anyway, here's some more goodies for everyone here~~

 

 

This was Lee Hana's first ever on-stage performance at Grand Mint Festival 2008 (GMF 2008) which was a 3-day festival where many indie musicians and singers performed on the stage. She was the festival lady, and performed on the second day. She sang a medley of a total 8 songs. This was even before her performance in YDH's Love Letter on KBS. If I am not mistaken, there were at least 1000 people there at the festival, and the audience were so enthusiastic! :w00t:

 

Edit:

 

For those who interested to know the songs she performed, here is the list:

1) Earth, Wind, and Fire - September

2) Hirth Martinez - Altogether Alone

3) Michel Legrand - Je ne pourrai jamais vivre sans toi (I will wait for you), the main theme for French film The Umbrellas of Cherbourg (Les Parapluies de Cherbourg)

4) The Carpenters - Close to You

5) Jane Monheit - No More Blues (Chega De Saudade)

6) Basia - Astrud

7) Gilbert O'Sullivan - Alone Again

8) Sting - Fields of Gold

 

Encore song:  Yang Hee Eun - 그대가 있음에 (Because you're here) 

 

She really know what song is best to ends the performance :wub:

 

 

This may sound disrespectful of the original singer, but I always find that Lee Hana sang most of my favourite song better than the original. Hahahaha! :sweatingbullets:  Perhaps because of her angelic voice and soft tone, and she makes the song more lively and dynamic in her own vocal range. :D

 

Here are some more my favourite songs covered by her. Both the duet with Shin Seung Hun and Yoon Do Hyun are so beautiful~~~ Haaa... my heart.. :heart: 

 

Sting - Fields of Gold

 

 

Spoiler

 

 

 

 

 

 

Both are performance for Once OST Falling Slowly. The longer version was from The Shin Seung Hun Show, while the second one was from LHN's Peppermint EP.4

 

And another favourite song 

 

Spoiler

 

 

 

Gilbert O'Sullivan - Alone Again 

 

And even her cover for George Michael's Careless Whisper in her old IG was such~~ Ahh~~ :wub:  She said, she practiced this song when she was in her early 20s dreaming of becoming a singer. 

 

 

 

 

Enjoy~~

Edited by ellelyana88
sorry, I forgot to use the spoiler tag
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@ellelyana88 thank you very khamsa !!!

 

Since 2014 i just can guess whatever news on LHN that was written in hangul, so thank you so much for your effort [hearts]

 

Btw, i also love Falling Slowly cover by LHN, and i think it's even better than the original !

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think these are her self-written songs (correct me if I am wrong)

 

 

 

Does anyone remember her tumblr account? She seems completely abandoned it :huh:

 

Edited by goonersina
Add message
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, goonersina said:

I think these are her self-written songs (correct me if I am wrong)

 

Does anyone remember her tumblr account? She seems completely abandoned it :huh:

 

 

@goonersina   Yes, these are her self-written songs. You can also watch the full performance on page 11 of this thread, I posted it in one of my post there entitled Lee Hana Performance 2014. You can see the list of her song in the performance from the first comment of the video in Youtube. :D

 

She performed 5 self-written songs. However, the song 콩아 (Kong-a) which is a song she composed about her dog named Kong, never really had fixed lyrics. The lyrics never finished (even though the song has been decade old) because it always changed from time to time depends whatever she want to sing about her dog. So, you can hear a lot of humming (da-da-da-da) in this song. She also performed the song when YDH asked in Love Letter if she writes songs too, and the audience laughed so hard when they heard the song, because the lyrics were missing here and there  :lol:.  

 

About her tumblr, yeah, I think she already abandoned it. There's nothing there now. 

 

@loricarii  Haha, since the year after HSKS broadcasted, I haven't heard / read that thank you very kamsa from anyone. Hahaha~! :lol:

 

Btw, I made another request to KBS World during my lunch break today to upload LHN's Peppermint to their Youtube channel. I don't know if there's another luck this time because they would need to scour their old video tapes to upload it on Youtube since the show was broadcasted 10 years ago. :sweatingbullets: They seems to comply more to the request to upload drama than a show. Huhu~~  Since KBSW already finished uploading all Unkind Ladies episodes on the channel, I might as well just try to request for LHN's Peppermint. *finger cross*

 

10 years ago I downloaded her episodes through this thread, but now those links are all dead. Regretfully, I broke my hard disk beyond repair (ahhh~~ all my treasured shows were gone :(). And nowadays it is so hard to find those video file again even the raw one. :bawling:

 

 

 

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, ellelyana88 said:

 

@goonersina   Yes, these are her self-written songs. You can also watch the full performance on page 11 of this thread, I posted it in one of my post there entitled Lee Hana Performance 2014.

 

She is so talented. And yeah, I've already watched that performance. Even Erlend was there too. What a supportive friend :D. Anyway, Voice reward vacation is supposed to be in Da Nang, Vietnam. I hope the cast will have great time together. They deserve it :thumbsup:

And @ellelyana88 thank you always for your updates & translations *bows*

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, goonersina said:

Anyway, Voice reward vacation is supposed to be in Da Nang, Vietnam. I hope the cast will have great time together. They deserve it :thumbsup:

 

 

May I know where did you get the info? When are they going? I am so excited! Is LHN joining the reward vacation? :w00t:

Ahhh~~~ lucky Vietnamese fans then...I am so jealoussss~~ last time the Philippines fans even got to take picture with LHN. I was kinda hoping the reward vacation will be somewhere in my country, LOL! Guess I have to keep that hope for Voice 3 reward vacation. LOL!

Edited by ellelyana88
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ellelyana88 said:

 

May I know where did you get the info? When are they going? I am so excited! 

 

I got the info from LHN dc gallery. They didn't include the source only screenshot the headline. So I searched myself and I think it's from this site http://www.ajunews.com/view/20180927090555553 I cant access the site, tho. And there is this 

 

From the title, I guess they will have vacation in October & it's likely for 3 nights & 5 days. Please, correct me if I'm wrong :sweatingbullets:

Edited by goonersina
Edit
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, goonersina said:

 

I got the info from LHN dc gallery. They didn't include the source only screenshot the headline. So I searched myself and I think it's from this site http://www.ajunews.com/view/20180927090555553 I cant access the site, tho. And there is this 

 

From the title, I guess they will have vacation in October & it's likely for 3 nights & 5 days. Please, correct me if I'm wrong :sweatingbullets:

 

Oohh, it's an exclusive news! Btw, Nothing to worry and sorry about. I was just asking the source, because I did not search for anything about it these days and only visit Soompi thread and just want to read the news fellow forumer shared, not to find fault in anyone. :sweatingbullets::D

It's great they are having the vacation, they really deserve it. Breaking the record at OCN each time. :thumbsup:

But still, haaa~~ I am jealous with Vietnamese fans. :bawling:

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, ellelyana88 said:

 

Oohh, it's an exclusive news! Btw, Nothing to worry and sorry about. I was just asking the source, because I did not search for anything about it these days and only visit Soompi thread and just want to read the news fellow forumer shared, not to find fault in anyone. :sweatingbullets::D

It's great they are having the vacation, they really deserve it. Breaking the record at OCN each time. :thumbsup:

But still, haaa~~ I am jealous with Vietnamese fans. :bawling:

Haha I am Vietnamese but im living on Hochiminh City not Danang. But hope there will be articles and photos on the news hehe

wonder even if i traveled to Danang will i have chance to see them ? Lol

for the friendship with MCW i found it here

 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, ellelyana88 said:

I am so jealoussss~~ last time the Philippines fans even got to take picture with LHN.

 

She was so nice to them. All the fan accounts I read were praising her. They were so lucky.

 

17 hours ago, ellelyana88 said:

It's great they are having the vacation, they really deserve it. Breaking the record at OCN each time. :thumbsup:

 

Voice 2 is OCN's highest-rated drama all time, right? It broke Tunnel rating record, I think.

 

@yessy Who knows :D. When they were in Cebu they seemed approachable. Hehe. And this is the first time I hear about LHN & MCW friendship. LOL. I wonder how they know each other / met. MCW also acted with Lee Jin Wook in the past 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Badass Kwon Joo is my favourite! 

The 2nd vid is SO GOOD! What would i give to go back to this period where she was so well written!:bawling: 

 

Is it me or does the end of v2 has created a massive interest on her and her work? 

I see  everywhere vids and gifs from her dramas! I don't complain but i'm amazed by the reactions!

 

Bonus: LHN with  her puppy is like a double dose of puppies!

 

 

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/29/2018 at 9:43 AM, yessy said:

Haha I am Vietnamese but im living on Hochiminh City not Danang. But hope there will be articles and photos on the news hehe

wonder even if i traveled to Danang will i have chance to see them ? Lol

for the friendship with MCW i found it here

 

 

Still, you are on the same land. You might as well take your chance and go see them. LHN is so nice to her fans. T____T 

I wish I can go there and meet her (plus I need a vacation too :P), but my schedule doesn't permit me to do so yet. 

Well, I will just enjoy the photos and articles shared by our fellow Vietnamese fans. Perhaps @yessy could help to scoop some out from the Vietnamese forum later. I bet there would be a lot of videos and photos. :wub:

 

On 9/29/2018 at 11:52 AM, goonersina said:

 

She was so nice to them. All the fan accounts I read were praising her. They were so lucky.

 

 

Voice 2 is OCN's highest-rated drama all time, right? It broke Tunnel rating record, I think.

 

@yessy Who knows :D. When they were in Cebu they seemed approachable. Hehe. And this is the first time I hear about LHN & MCW friendship. LOL. I wonder how they know each other / met. MCW also acted with Lee Jin Wook in the past 

 

 

Yeah, Voice 2 broke Tunnel's rating. 

That's why I am so jealous now, because they are so nice to the fans, especially Uri Manggu. T____T

 

13 minutes ago, titania1000 said:

Is it me or does the end of v2 has created a massive interest on her and her work? 

I see  everywhere vids and gifs from her dramas! I don't complain but i'm amazed by the reactions!

 

 

Yeah, I was and still amazed too with the reactions. Every time I search twitter, there are people everywhere all over the world posting about her and Voice 2. They are all praises and doesn't want her to die, in many languages - Korean, Japanese, Arabic, Spanish, Thai, Indonesian, Malaysian, Tagalog, Indian.... OMG! You name it! It still ongoing because there are many people wait for the whole series ended and binge-watch it now. So, a lot of interesting gifs being posted. All of KJ's gifs are such my eye-candy :wub:

 

Ah btw, Kong was a present to her for graduating from University. So, Kong now is about 10 years old. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/29/2018 at 3:43 AM, yessy said:

Haha I am Vietnamese but im living on Hochiminh City not Danang. But hope there will be articles and photos on the news hehe

wonder even if i traveled to Danang will i have chance to see them ? Lol

 

You're so lucky! 

I don't even dream to approach them because i'm living so far away! 

 

On 9/29/2018 at 5:52 AM, goonersina said:

She was so nice to them. All the fan accounts I read were praising her. They were so lucky.

 

I read the same stories and it warmed me so much that fans loved her, even more when meeting her. 

Because online all the love was for the guys Jang Hyuk and KJW :bawling:

What moved me the most was her humility and kindness: the fact that she went out of her bus at one point just to allow a fan to get her pic! 

 

On 9/30/2018 at 6:02 PM, ellelyana88 said:

Yeah, I was and still amazed too with the reactions. Every time I search twitter, there are people everywhere all over the world posting about her and Voice 2. They are all praises and doesn't want her to die, in many languages - Korean, Japanese, Arabic, Spanish, Thai, Indonesian, Malaysian, Tagalog, Indian.... OMG! You name it! It still ongoing because there are many people wait for the whole series ended and binge-watch it now. So, a lot of interesting gifs being posted. All of KJ's gifs are such my eye-candy :wub:

     

 So it wasn't only me! Everybody love her! :lol:

I don't care if she doesn't come back in Voice3: this drama has become so bad, i'm ok now with the idea it ended with s1. 

Especially if Kwon Joo dies, which sadly i believe happened. Or at least, she's so badly injured that she won't come back full time, which make V3 unnecessary.          

But i'm curious about her next project: what could this surge of popularity bring to her?

 

On 9/30/2018 at 6:02 PM, ellelyana88 said:

Ah btw, Kong was a present to her for graduating from University. So, Kong now is about 10 years old.

 

10 Years at her side! She must love him so much! :heart:

 

I found those pics on twitter

Is it new? Does anyone know what's going on?

 

 

Quote

 

Dob-lqvVAAATbp2.jpg

 

Dob-nowUwAAy9bJ.jpg

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, titania1000 said:

I don't care if she doesn't come back in Voice3:

 

THIS. To be honest, I dont want her to be in next season. I think 2 seasons are enough for her. But I'm mad about the ending. How dare they ended her character that way (If she really doesnt comeback in season 3) <_<

 

13 hours ago, titania1000 said:

But i'm curious about her next project: what could this surge of popularity bring to her?

 

I want her to do rom-com for her next project. Something fun & light. Or maybe melo-drama a la Fake Family ( I was so moved by her performance in that drama. No wonder KBS gave her award). And please, LHN, dont make us wait too long for your next project :blush:Hmm, when will her Summer Vacation to be released. It's been a while tho

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, titania1000 said:

I found those pics on twitter

Is it new? Does anyone know what's going on?

 

 Those are pics from 2015. I tried to zoom in the content, but it's too blurry. It looks like she's answering some questions, perhaps for her DC gallery (I kind of saw "DC" on the title). Can't be sure because I can't read the blurry words. 

 

Here are some more eye-candies gifs for you guys! (I "stole" this from LHN DC :P).The charismatic Kang Kwon Joo that makes Oh Hyun Oh and Park Eun Soo admire her.   I like the second gifs the most. Whenever I repeat watching Voice 1, I always go to that scene  where KKJ calling for OHO and PES to recruit them into GTT and never get bored watching that scene. That smile makes me questions my sexuality...LOL! :joy::joy:

 

 

 

giphy.gif

 

 

giphy.gif

 

 

giphy.gif

 

 

 

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Look at new pictures Ha Na posted on her instagram. She looks so pretty in bright colors. :flushed:

 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

GUUUUYYS, SHE'S GOING TO APPEAR ON RUNNING MAN!!!!!!!

 

Oh, my. I was literally shaking when I saw this. LOL. I miss her on variety shows besides her musical appearance / performance :love:. Cant wait to see her on this

 

22 hours ago, nateko said:

Look at new pictures Ha Na posted on her instagram. She looks so pretty in bright colors. :flushed:

 

I wonder if those posts have something to do with her guest-starring on Running Man :D

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, goonersina said:

GUUUUYYS, SHE'S GOING TO APPEAR ON RUNNING MAN!!!!!!!

 

Oh, my. I was literally shaking when I saw this. LOL. I miss her on variety shows besides her musical appearance / performance :love:. Cant wait to see her on this

 

 

I wonder if those posts have something to do with her guest-starring on Running Man :D

 

Yup, she confirmed it on her insta post just five minutes ago. Her appearance will be on next week's episode on OCtober 14th

 

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/4/2018 at 12:55 PM, goonersina said:

GUUUUYYS, SHE'S GOING TO APPEAR ON RUNNING MAN!!!!!!!

 

Starting a little dance because more content of the queen is always good news!:w00t:

 

I'm not into variety show so what's running man?:sweatingbullets:

Is it translated in english by fans teams? I read that few variety shows are very popular with International fans and got translated just like dramas.

 

Hopefully we'll get pics, vid and gifs and maybe if we're very lucky translation too!

 

On 10/4/2018 at 1:03 PM, ellelyana88 said:

Yup, she confirmed it on her insta post just five minutes ago.

 

I was waiting for more photoshoots and interviews after the end of Voice to express how she felt about this season. 

The fact that she's keeping quiet  mean for me that she's avoiding interviews because she wasn't allowed to disclose the future of her character even if she knows it. Which means even if her character dies or get so badly injured that she can't come back full time, she won't be able to express anything but gratitude for playing Kwon Joo.

Also, When next season will be released, everyone will be focused on the new villain and the mystery of the past of Kang Woo,  and if she's not a  full part of the cast, an interview won't make sense. So the production has basically silence any possibility of criticism of the drama from her.:vicx:

 

Sorry for the rant, but though i'm over her "death" and her exploitation on Voice 2, i'm still  angry at the writer and the production for using her and letting us down.:rolleyes:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×