She's getting more and more followers! 

From the today wrap party!

She's so happy!

DnNmbsjU8AAHS6Y.jpg

DnNmcedUcAEXaE0.jpg

Spoiler

DnNkQ1zVAAAO6Im.jpg

• Like 2

Listening to one of her performance and I think it's one of her favourite song (as she sing this many times during her performance) to heal my broken heart after Voice 2 final episode.

Source from uploader, from Yoon Do Hyun's Love Letter (before LHN take over that slot with her LHN's Peppermint).

Her small concert in 2014:

• Like 3

ha, I was here in 2016 trying to make this thread alive but I failed due to my personal busy life :D

now we have @titania1000 on the board so I can relieve :wub:

let make Hana thread strong, hope she will get a nice and good project soon.

Forget about voice 2 now

• Like 2

no wonder she and jaewook can easily be friends, this two have the same interest in music really hope jaewook's wishes can be fulfilled playing in the romcom drama with hana :) and yeah i'm looking forward for her next role let's move on from voice 2 :rolleyes:

• Like 4

5 hours ago, mandunim86 said:

no wonder she and jaewook can easily be friends, this two have the same interest in music really hope jaewook's wishes can be fulfilled playing in the romcom drama with hana :) and yeah i'm looking forward for her next role let's move on from voice 2 :rolleyes:

That would be awesome, preferably where he is a guy without any psychological problems. :sweat_smile: Ha Na sure has great chemistry with her co-stars. 

• Like 2

Not in the mood to talk about Voice now and  for a long time.

Let's just move on indeed on a bright note: her bright bts.:heart:

She's seriously such an angel! :love:

Thank you all for the warm welcome! 

@ellelyana88  @yessy @nateko

I'm happy to join you all here! 

Hopefully it will become a warm place, refuge for us while waiting for her next project, which should be big: the last episode broke the records of Ocn, and Naver is exploding under positive  comments begging her to come back. 

People are saying  that her character can't be replaced!

All this attention and rise of popularity will hopefully become a turning point in her acting career: i want more CF, more photoshoots and more projects!   

Her drama special that she did in 2015, is now available legally on KBS world with english subs!

• Like 2

@titania1000 Thanks for posting the drama special. I'm planning on watching all of her projects that I missed. I'm so happy that she's getting lots and lots of positive comments. :blush:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, nateko said:

@titania1000 Thanks for posting the drama special. I'm planning on watching all of her projects that I missed. I'm so happy that she's getting lots and lots of positive comments. :blush:

Her insta followers account is also doing well.  :blush:

15 hours ago, ellelyana88 said:

Listening to one of her performance and I think it's one of her favourite song (as she sing this many times during her performance) to heal my broken heart after Voice 2 final episode.

Source from uploader, from Yoon Do Hyun's Love Letter (before LHN take over that slot with her LHN's Peppermint).

Her small concert in 2014:

Thank you for sharing!

I love her voice! It's indeed the best way to brighten any sad mood! I didn't know this song but it was so lively! 

What a waste of talent it was to not proposed her to sing something for the drama soundtrack. 

Her cover of the ost 1  which was already on the ost of s1  during the reward vacation in cebu gave me chills. 

I'm still waiting for the complete version to be released. 

More BTS PICS have ben released today!

DnRzqtFUwAARDo3.jpg

DnRzqtGU4AAlYGY.jpg

DnRzqtGVAAI8RVy.jpg

• Like 3

11 hours ago, titania1000 said:

Her drama special that she did in 2015, is now available legally on KBS world with english subs!

This was initially not available when I search for it. I wait and wait since this drama got her Excellence Award for Special Drama, I really want to watch it, but only the non-sub version available on i l l e g a l  links (cough).  But, then this year I search for it again and realize KBS uploaded other special drama but not hers. Then, last month I made a request to KBS World. 2 days later, it was suddenly appear on Youtube when I made the search again. I was ecstatic! KBS World is sure fast in accepting request! :thumbsup:  Enjoy the drama guys. It earns her an award beating other contenders of her generation and younger, although she receives that award together with a veteran actress. 

Here's some more goodies for you all. She appears in the video clip of Garota by Erlend Øye (King of Convenience / Whitest Boy Alive). King of Convenience is her most favorite musician, because their music genre is the nearest to her liking. She started to be a fan of King of Convenience since 2007 after watching their performance and fell in love with their music. She even went to Norway alone to meet them, and fate on her side when she coincidentally encountered them at the airport and she approached them. Since then, she is a fan and dear friend to them. She always meet them when they come to Korea or she went oversea to watch their performance. Among the two members, she is closest with Erlend Øye, which she appeared in his Garota video clip. She talked about being a fan of King of Convenience in a few of her interviews, but the most detailed is when she appeared on Life Bar episode with Jang Yoon Ju.

Here's the official video clip:

And here are two sides of clip shot by respective uploader when Erlend and his fellow bandmates of Whitest Boy Alive performed in Korea. Lee Hana came as a guest performer for Garota.

This first clip is longer but didn't manage to catch what happened at the end that makes the audience scream :mrgreen:

And this one caught what happened! :lol:

Enjoy everyone!  Hahahahhaa :tounge_wink:

@titania1000  LHN knows a lot of old folk-rock band/indie because of her parents background as musician. Her father is a composer. But apparently, she learned to play guitar from her previous boyfriend instead from her father. LOL! :joy:  Astrud was originally a lively song, but I like LHN's version more than original as she brings more dynamics to the song and her clear, saccharine voice really does makes one's heart flutter. :heart:

Edited by ellelyana88
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

30 minutes ago, prenchpries said:

..hellow guys!!so happy that this thread is alive again.. 

Try to watch this guys,Hana is so cute here...

Hahaha.. yeah I remember watching this laughing at her being called as the expert in "blood circulation", but apparently she just started to practice it for few weeks. :joy:  

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, ellelyana88 said:

Hahaha.. yeah I remember watching this laughing at her being called as the expert in "blood circulation", but apparently she just started to practice it for few weeks. :joy:  

She's so funny, and i'm kinda ship her with kim ji suk there (i think i ship her with every male co-stars she's been with) hahaha. She always has good chemistry with her partner.

• Like 2

I always 'amazed' at this picture of her on her old ig account. She's so human here, doing selca with her phone's shadow right in her face..no other actress would post smthing like that on their socmed i guess..

It's one of LHN trait that make me fangirl so much 

• Like 3

Found an old picture of Ha Na.

lrCX_U9fX0g.jpg

I started liking her because of her face. :sweat_smile: I know it sounds strange but I'm not talking about her being beautiful even though she is. What caught my eye is her nice and gentle expressions. As a person who struggles from a resting richard simmons face constantly, I was mesmerized by how kind she looked. Literally every time she smiles I'm mesmerized and envious how her kind personality translates to her facial expressions. I feel that her face is a mirror of her personality. She always smiles with her eyes. When I look at her what I see is... honesty? Yes, that's probably the best word I can find. There is nothing pretentious about her, she just seems like a very good, kindhearted person whom I'd like to be around. I'm usually not a fangirl type of person but with her, it feels natural to stan her. It feels like I'm rooting for a dear friend. 

• Like 3

Some more goodies for you guys, killing off some of my free time here. :P

This was during her Women of the Sun day. She appeared in Sang Sang Plus with Kim Ji Soo. But, this video does not have the translation as I watched back then. She was, is still and always a sweet person ~~ :wub:

Cr to uploader

She talked about being a fan of King of Convenience here during the interview for R2B: Return to Base:

And the latest is here when she appeared in Life Bar:

She and Jang Yoon Ju has been friends for 10 years, since she appeared in Jang Yoon Ju's 29 on Mnet in 2008. But, the funny thing is, during the Life Bar episode, Jang Yoon Ju complaint that Lee Hana never tells who is/was she dating with to her (even though LHN crying in front of her because of that person, she never tells who is that person :D). Then, MC Shin Dong Yup said, looking at LHN's personality she looks like someone who would never tell about that. Hahaha! 

During the Life Bar episode, Jang Yoon Ju told that they first met during her program with Mnet, they played a lot of songs together to the point the staffs asked them when are they going to be done. That's how much they clicked in music preference. After the filming, they exchanged phone number, but then didn't keep in touch for some times. Then, one day, Jang Yoon Ju said she received a phone call from LHN asking if she remember her. Of course! And then they become friends since then. Here are clips from Jang Yoon Ju's 29 when they first met. Apparently, LHN is taller 1cm than Yoon Ju. Hahahahah!

Spoiler

When Jang Yoon Ju got married, she made a photoshoot with all her closest friends. For her female friends, she made them wear the bride's gown. She purposely choose that dress for LHN to accentuate LHN great figure, which makes us WOW! (as she said in Life Bar episode). Here's the picture of her photoshoot with LHN. The one posted on her Instagram, we can't really see what is that WOW factor she meant. But the one on Korean Allure Magazine, is indeed...WOW! :thumbsup:

Spoiler

tumblr_np3x29I0kX1rcoad1o1_500.jpg

Apparently, LHN has an one-year older brother (Before this, I always thought that it was a younger brother when I read her father's profile - a son and a daughter..haha!). In her interview in Elle Korea for June issue here, she said people always thought that she's not a sport/athletic person. But, actually during her childhood, because her parents works together, she always follow and play with her older brother and his friends. So, she played a lot of sporty games with them. She said her brother literally raised her as a strong person. There were many of her personal thought in that interview, I will find some other time to try to translate it. But, it might took quite some time because I am not capable yet to translate real-time like a pro-translator/subbers, and need time to catch the nuance of the sentence in English :sweatingbullets:. Perhaps if there's anyone better in translation than me here, it would be great if he/she can translate the article. :w00t:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

@ellelyana88 Thanks for sharing! it's so interesting getting to know more about Ha Na. 

Here are some more pictures from Voice's wrap-up party

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, nateko said:

Ha Na's pictures from when she was travelling in Bangkok

I am sorry to correct this, but these pictures were from her travel to a small village called Goloustnoe in Russia. She did uploaded the Russian Granpa's pic in her old Instagram. More images of her stay there can be found here.  The last pic with the Russian Granpa, you can see the blanket is the same with the second image you posted. :blush:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Lee Ha Na + guitar + beautiful voice = I'M DEAD

I want MOAR pictures of her in magazine/cosmetics/ modeling shot, please.

• Like 4
  • LOL 1