Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

[movie 2007] Herb 허브

Kang Hye Jeong, Jung Kyung Ho
herb.jpg

Herb 허브 (2007)

Starring: Kang Hye-Jeong, Bae Jong-Ok, Jeong Kyeong-Ho

Director: Heo In-Moo

Genre: Drama

Language: Korean

herb1.jpg

Sang-eun, a beautiful 20-year-old girl, but is mentally challenged. One day, she happens to meet Jong-Bom and deludes herself to think him as a beast under the vicious spell. Her mother who has taken care of her with such dedication feels a bit concerned and neglected as her love begins. However, least expected hardship come up and Sang-eun has to face the world all by herself.

SOURCE : 허브

허브

허브

허브

Hum hum... Kang Hye-Jong + Bae Jong-Ok, I'll wait for it B)

(but Kang Hye-Jong did something strange with her face :( I guess she's still a good actress)

wow!!! ive been wanting to watch this! i hope nonCB links would be up soon! :)

Hehe, I was interested cause I saw the guy from MISA: I'm Sorry I Love You here. Can't wait to watch it, tho, from the summary it seems really interesting.

kang hye jung unnie!!!!

ive been really wanting to see this

gosh she looks so young in those posters

Kang hye jung didn't do anything with her face; she just corrected her teeth, which changed her face shape...

my mom wants to see this with me and my sister. i'm looking all over for it. rofl<3

Hi I really want to see this movie I downloaded the single version from naynay clubbox. But I can't find the sub in english...Please if you have the .srt can you PM me ou leave a link here? thanks! :)

Kang hye jung didn't do anything with her face; she just corrected her teeth, which changed her face shape...

That's what I heard too. But that totally made her almost unrecognizable, in my opinion. Before Herb, I watched Welcome to Dongmakgol, and she was so different. Gotta say, she looked more distinctive then, but prettier now.

Hi I really want to see this movie I downloaded the single version from naynay clubbox. But I can't find the sub in english...Please if you have the .srt can you PM me ou leave a link here? thanks!

Kloofy.net has the subs. http://www.kloofy.net/indexx1.php, just search Herb.

Her acting skills are still superb, no matter what she looks like. I just saw herb, and she delivered a fantastic performance. The movie portrays a beautiful mother-daughter relationship!

Does anyone know where I can get subtitles for this??

My mom borrowed it from our Korean grocery store on a dvd, but I still need subs!

Ahhh I've heard it was so good.

Major crying fest ... from beginning to end.

Wahhh I need to watch it!

Now this i gotta watch..Kang HyeJung is one A-class actress..!! :rolleyes:

But..err..she sure looks different now..

THere's something wrong with the one that I download from naynay123's CB.

FYI I download the single CD version.

It pauses itself at around 83%; when I click resume, it starts at 0%. ZERO. NIL.

I'm quite pissed, because this has happened twice already.

Does anyone know other sites from which I can download the movie? I can't download the movie from idols-unlimited either, thanks to megaupload.

Any help is hello thank you :)

i was meaning to watch it when i was in korea and it came out in theatres, but i left before it came out.

i rented the dvd when it came out back home and it is such a good movie.

i cried a lot. there was only few moments i wasnt crying.

it's a really sad movie.

when i wasnt crying, i was probably laughing.

its really funny too.

i watched it with my mom, and afterwards i gave her a hug.

hahaha. i guess it gave me a new outlook on life.

It's one of the best movies I've ever seen.

It's not too draggy, and not too pathetic and overdramatic.

The actors are GREAT I must say. They're not annoying or whining, they're just almost perfect. They didn't even have to cry, shout, or whine to make me cry. And it was also a good laugh. It mixs it all, and everything blends well.

It's sad but full of colours, it's the kind of movie that gives you hope, and makes you think about your own little life.

I really really like Jeong Kyeong-Ho, he has improved a lot since MiSa (which is my favorite drama and he's the main reason why I watched that movie).

It's a story about love, life, family and fun. LIFE IS WORTH LIVING.

If you really want to see something great, just watch this.

i just watched this movie...well, actually i bought this movie because kang hye-jeong was the main actress...i was curious with her after i watched her in her new drama (i came in search of flower).., and WOW...i LOVEEE HER ACTING....!! she's a great actress...loveeee this movie.... it was funny yet it was so sad and touching...