Quantcast
Jump to content
patoi

Lee Joon Gi 이준기 Congrats Soompi Best Actor ! ♚ Delight Tour 2019

Recommended Posts

On 2/6/2019 at 5:58 AM, pixelsticks said:

2000 pages?!!?!?!!!!!!!!!  Seems like a call for a celebration! 

Yay!!!2000 pages and counting:heart:!!!

tumblr_oojf5zh37W1spfigfo4_400.gif

 

tumblr_oubhoa2gJC1vem8apo3_400.gif

 

tumblr_oojf5zh37W1spfigfo7_400.gif

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Someone said he was "the original flower boy".
That's not the impression I have of him, I read somewhere on his CV that he was a high-ranking martial artist in several martial arts (including Taekkyeon, a traditional Korean martial art). I lost the source of that information, I'm sorry!
In 2009, he received a prize on this subject from the Korean Martial Arts Federation, "Martial Arts Actor Award", for Time Between Dog and Wolf and Iljimae.
I think he's pretty perfect as an action hero. The battle scenes are impressive with him. In "Joseon Gunman" for example.

 

I use the photos of this actor for the photo-drama version of my script "W season 2", because of the similarity of Wang Shin's character with the one he plays in "Joseon Gunman".
Although the "Joseon Gunman" drama is not exceptional, its role is exceptional because of its originality as a sniper with a rifle during the Joseon era. A kind of western masked vigilante in historic Korea.

I needed the perfect representation of the action hero and that he be a sniper, to make him the hero of a manhwa, in much the same way that Kang Chul is a sniper action hero in "W two worlds". In addition, the character had to be very strong in martial arts.


In short, I see this actor above all as the ideal action hero. Funny and charming on top of that, and capable of determination, sadness or anger. A really very complete actor.

 

  • Like 2
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, wenchanteur said:

Someone said he was "the original flower boy".

I suppose that ''Someone'' is me :smile: :joy:but I didn't say ''he was a flower boy'' but

''It's said that he is the original flower boy but, in my opinion,  this isn't very important. What's really important is that he was a very good Actor since the beginning of his career''

I read many articles about him (koreans, japanese, chinese, english...Thank you Google Translate !:)) and often he was called ''flower boy'', ''pretty boy'', '' the man more beautiful than women'' but no one has ever questioned his talent. All authors had only words to praise him for his acting skills.

Yes...as I know he has good skills in 5 martial arts and 3 black belts in 3 of them

If I can help you with some info or photos, just tell me :heart: I'm also a fan of him

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, happyfanlgx said:

I suppose that ''Someone'' is me :smile: :joy:but I didn't say ''he was a flower boy'' but

''It's said that he is the original flower boy but, in my opinion,  this isn't very important. What's really important is that he was a very good Actor since the beginning of his career''

I read many articles about him (koreans, japanese, chinese, english...Thank you Google Translate !:)) and often he was called ''flower boy'', ''pretty boy'', '' the man more beautiful than women'' but no one has ever questioned his talent. All authors had only words to praise him for his acting skills.

Yes...as I know he has good skills in 5 martial arts and 3 black belts in 3 of them

If I can help you with some info or photos, just tell me :heart: I'm also a fan of him

 

 

About the "original flower boy", I read that on another site too, yes.
This man is impressive in every way. I wonder how he had time to achieve so many different things in life, and doing it so goodly! Maybe he's gifted.
He is now one of the male actors I like to follow, with Lee Jong-Suk, Jo-Won and Hyun Bin. I'm lucky because I still have a lot of dramas to deal with him.
Thank you for this offer of help, but the nature of my project makes it difficult. In a few weeks, I would certainly be happy to have help with the photo montages, but I'm afraid it's impossible because it takes too much. It would take one or more people hooked on W maybe.
 You can get a preview of the photo-drama in the "fanfix" section on the subject "W two worlds season 2". In the first episode, there are many scenes with Lee Joon-Gi, in a story where he is finally one of the actors, at least in this version. Actor of a new drama of sorts. We notice on the dialogue images that it is not difficult to find moments when his acting skills stand out easily. We don't see him again in the next episode, but we suspect that he will come back in the story at some point, since there are just over 60 episodes, and that he is on the bill among the leading characters.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, wenchanteur said:

Thank you for this offer of help, but the nature of my project makes it difficult. In a few weeks, I would certainly be happy to have help with the photo montages, but I'm afraid it's impossible because it takes too much. It would take one or more people hooked on W maybe.
 You can get a preview of the photo-drama in the "fanfix" section on the subject "W two worlds season 2". In the first episode, there are many scenes with Lee Joon-Gi, in a story where he is finally one of the actors, at least in this version. Actor of a new drama of sorts. We notice on the dialogue images that it is not difficult to find moments when his acting skills stand out easily. We don't see him again in the next episode, but we suspect that he will come back in the story at some point, since there are just over 60 episodes, and that he is on the bill among the leading characters.

As I understood , you're using photos in a new storyline. 

I didn't watch W (MBC's drama )yet so I'm a bit confused . Hard to search for pics as time as you don't know the story :confused: I need some time to better understand what is all about 

A lot of JG's photos can be found on Instagram and Pinterest (presented for every drama, movie, event- if you want I can send you the link.I'm not sure it's allowed to post here links to other sites) 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, happyfanlgx said:

As I understood , you're using photos in a new storyline. 

I didn't watch W (MBC's drama )yet so I'm a bit confused . Hard to search for pics as time as you don't know the story :confused: I need some time to better understand what is all about 

A lot of JG's photos can be found on Instagram and Pinterest (presented for every drama, movie, event- if you want I can send you the link.I'm not sure it's allowed to post here links to other sites) 

 

I mainly use dramas screenshots (cut 3 frames per second) for dialogues, and any image for large images.
But the phase where I would need help is not started, I finish the script before, by March. I will then publish episode 3 and correct everything and build a solid case. My goal is to propose the script to the production company. Then, since it will probably fail, I will focus on photo-drama for all the episodes.
Having photo sources doesn't help me, the only way to do that is to have one or more people who have access to the episodes in advance, and who find the large photos corresponding to the scenes directly, so all you have to do is incorporate them. What takes the most time is the research and correspondence work. There is also the photo-montage work, because it is often necessary.  For example, in episode 1, there is a photo montage with the character on a television screen, or the cover of the manhwa, on a television background.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, wenchanteur said:

Having photo sources doesn't help me, the only way to do that is to have one or more people who have access to the episodes in advance, and who find the large photos corresponding to the scenes directly, so all you have to do is incorporate them. What takes the most time is the research and correspondence work. There is also the photo-montage work, because it is often necessary.  

Now I understood...I think I could help you :smile:

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/8/2019 at 9:55 AM, pixelsticks said:

Gah....just like when I asked y'all to play the Hookup/Marry/Kill character game.  Complain complain. Make choices! 

crazy monkey 095 I will, but I need some time as I keep on staring at the pics when I try to choose. So it’s all his fault! hehe onion head

 

On 2/8/2019 at 9:55 AM, pixelsticks said:

Maybe if we speak it into existence enough times....it WILL HAPPEN! 

We will get the new project announcement very soon and that project will be a very successful one too! yesss crazy rabbit

 

On 2/8/2019 at 3:50 PM, happyfanlgx said:

Lee Jun Ki official magazine 2019 Vol.1-2

Even the sample pictures look soooooo good! panda 61

 

An Alert!!! :warning::warning::warning:

 

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Get ready Thailand angels:)He is coming back for you:wub:

Ah! and Happy Valentine's Day to everyone:heart:

tumblr_olfv6ds2lf1vng8dpo3_400.gif

 

tumblr_olfv6ds2lf1vng8dpo4_400.gif

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lucky fans got a message and autograph:)

 

Translation:

He is in the studio for bangkok fan meet

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×