Quantcast
NileRose

❤Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ Upcoming Movie The Call start shooting on 2019 .

Koreans Choose Their Top 10 Favorite TV Shows For January

Jan 28, 2019
by E. Cha

A new survey by Gallup Korea has revealed which television programs Koreans are currently enjoying the most!

Gallup Korea recently conducted its monthly poll asking participants which television show airing in January 2019 that they “liked most.” JTBC’s hit drama “SKY Castle” emerged the favorite for the month, rising to the top of the rankings after taking sixth place in last month’s survey.

Not only did “SKY Castle” earn the highest percentage of votes for this month, but it also set a new record for the highest percentage of votes a drama has ever received in the history of the survey (which Gallup Korea first began in January 2013). The drama claimed an impressive 13 percent of the total votes, beating the previous record of 12.6 percent set by tvN’s “Goblin” in January 2017.

Only seven dramas—including both dramas airing on public broadcast networks and those airing on cable networks—have ever managed to garner a double-digit percentage of the total votes in Gallup Korea’s monthly survey. The exclusive list consists only of KBS 2TV’s “My Daughter Seo Young” (10.6 percent in January 2013, 12.2 percent in February 2013), SBS’s “My Love from the Star” (11.5 percent in February 2014), MBC’s “Empress Ki” (10.8 percent in March 2014, 11.8 percent in April 2014), MBC’s “Jang Bori is Here” (12.1 percent in September 2014), KBS 2TV’s “Descendants of the Sun” (12.3 percent in March 2016), tvN’s “Goblin,” and “SKY Castle.”

KBS 2TV’s hit drama “My Only One,” which surpassed 40 percent in viewership ratings earlier this month, took second place for January 2019, while MBC’s popular variety show “I Live Alone” came in third.

Check out the top 10 for this month below!

1. “SKY Castle”
  2. “My Only One”
  3. I Live Alone
  4. “I Am a Natural Person”
  5. My Ugly Duckling
  6. “War of Words”
  7. “Memories of the Alhambra,”

“Ask Us Anything,” “2 Days & 1 Night

https://www.soompi.com/article/1299876wpp/koreans-choose-top-10-favorite-tv-shows-january

DyAjdanU0AA_PaF.jpg

#parkshinhye selfie article in trending on nate, Click on link: (https://news.nate.com/view/20190128n38579 )

• Like 5
  • Love 1

Hope Shin Hye will continue doing new fresh projects in the movie world, and if she chooses to do any drama, that will be a new fresh stories. My wish, that she will NOT do any 2nd session of her past projects or to be continued, with any of her past costars. There are many actors out there, veterans and new ,  that she has never worked with, that are dying to work with her and vvs. Let’s keep moving forward and continue challenge herself with fresh new projects.  But, I will always support and respect ,  however is her decision and choices. Fighting ! 

Her agency SALT entertainment  is growing a lot, with aquision of new faces. Hope them all much success . 

Love and Peace to all :wub:

PS= PUT YOURSELF FIRST. There is nothing wrong with it. You can only make others happy when you are happy and feel fulfilled. An empty bag can not stand still! Many prayers! God bless:heart:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Emma Doll is too adorable , everyone can order it

DxUvfmXVAAAfiHW.jpg

• Like 5
  • Love 1

On 1/26/2019 at 11:21 PM, rori0711 said:

Annyeong chingus!

hi @MindfulLth_welcome.gif 

same here. Unlike before, now I only watch kdrama when i want to hahaha. Only Shinhye makes me exert effort to catch her new drama live (raw) or simultaneously after broadcast. :D

Shinhye was very different in MOA. She effectively displayed a mature lover and motherly vibe.  Highschool & college days are so over. Her voice, acting and nuances are subtle, more controlled and man, those kisses are passionately HOT!!! :blush: She grew leaps and bounds in MoA. To top it all, I love seeing Shinhye in suspense fantasy romance, another breakout from her usual type of drama. 

I'm brimming with anticipation for her film, CALL. I hope it stretches her to no end. After MOA, she leaves everyone hanging and thirstier of her acting. :blink: There's a lot more to actress Shinhye.

can't agree more with this remark :)

DxiueeiUYAAk99R.jpg

ctto

@nistymaj01 @nefartum_29 @Celi67 Did she cut her hair shorty short or not? lol

I think it's short now based on her latest IG and clip with Siwan. That pixie would be refreshing on her new film.

One thing I certainly agree, Shinhye is getting more beautiful day by day :love: 

thanks to our hardworking chingus @lduc @klebinha

shout out to our @alcides14ahjumma @raetan16 @tr6z @Raquel Bastian @ash011@EstrelitaC@maris1 @NileRose

:yum: *waving* to all chingus....

well-said @rori0711, PSH has been working hard to show the audience a different acting style and challenge herself to multiple roles. To me, an amazing actor/actress is someone who is not afraid to get dirty, ugly, daring and immerse himself/herself in the role and get out of their own comfort zone. She is now out of her own shell, thou not totally yet so we should give her sometime to try more. She has been doing so far so good. As she grow, we as supporters/fans grown with her too. It is definitely our greatest honour and privilege to witness her growth - be it ups and downs - she takes it all :relaxed:!

MOTA is the first but will not be the last of such topic as feel that more script-writers will improvise their own stories using MOTA as an example. It was with great courage for the script-writers, director/producers, actors and actresses to choose this project not knowing the reaction from the audience and end-result (Motto: Just do it!) They may feel like stepping on land-mines but continue on, keep level up :lol:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Annyeong chinggus. How I love these new emojis of Soompi.  Love the new look of our girl. She looks fresh and chic. She's really serious in saying that she is going to try out new things and new hair too it seems:blush:

• Like 6

On 1/27/2019 at 4:43 AM, alcides14ahjumma said:

[ENG SUB Cut] 2019.01.22 #ParkShinHye Interview at Night of Real Entertainment (New Late Night E News) Ep.94 (link: https://www.facebook.com/angelshinhye0218/videos/396063370967675/) facebook.com/angelshinhye0

2:20

Embedded video

Cr: the owner

I'm guessing she already had cut her hair short here but has extensions on. Notice how her hair is not the same length. How I love this interview of her. We can see her natural bubbly and vibrant hair at times like this as well as her witty retorts. :heart:

That is why I also love watching "A little house in the forest" with So ji Sub and wish it will get subbed. But I saw that this show was picked up by VIKI so hopefully, I'll see an English sub version soon :):)

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

DyEFUmLUwAEdjxa.jpg

(Cr. Piecebypeach_illustrator IG)

DyFnCIyVAAE7Gf2.jpg

(cr : webartlee)

• Like 3
  • Love 2

[SBS Star] Park Shin Hye Shares the Cutest Couple Photos with Hyun Bin

ê¸°ì¬ ëí ì´ë¯¸ì§:[SBS Star] Park Shin Hye Shares the Cutest Couple Photos with Hyun Bin

The co-stars of a recently-ended drama 'Memories of the Alhambra'―actress Park Shin Hye and actor Hyun Bin shared photos which show off their great chemistry.

On January 28, Park Shin Hye uploaded two pictures of herself with Hyun Bin on her social media account with the caption, "Photos from the party after wrapping up our drama."

Park Shin Hye and Hyun Bin

In the pictures, Park Shin Hye and Hyun Bin make playful poses, which shows the density of their friendship that they have managed to build in the last couple of months while working on 'Memories of Alhambra' together.

Despite their 8-year age gap, they seemed to have found many things in common and became close friends.

'Memories of the Alhambra' is about an investment firm executive 'Yoo Jin-woo' (Hyun Bin) meeting a woman named 'Jung Hee-joo' (Park Shin Hye) who runs a hostel in Granada, Spain while searching for the cryptic creator of an innovative augmented reality (AR) game.

It was highly praised for its creative plot and its unexpected twists, and ended with a viewership rating of 9.9% on January 20. 

Spoiler

Meanwhile, Park Shin Hye looks forward to unveiling her new movie 'Call' soon.

(Lee Narin, Credit= 'ssinz7' Instagram, tvN Memories of the Alhambra) (SBS Star)  

https://news.sbs.co.kr/news/endPage.do?news_id=N1005118236

• Like 4
  • Love 1