Quantcast
JYP Casting Team

JYP Entertainment

o hey guys!!! I get this message on JYP online audition!!! why?? i'm using google chrome... and how can i reduce the mb? I mean i tried doing that on  iMovie, but it's sooo hard to watch. it's too blurry... so that's not good. also, how can i reduce the pixels of my pictures??? I dont know how to??? thanks!  Active Server Pages ¿À·ù 'ASP 0113'

½ºÅ©¸³Æ® ½Ã°£ ÃÊ°ú

/eng/member/app_fileup.asp

½ºÅ©¸³Æ®¸¦ ½ÇÇàÇÒ ¼ö ÀÖ´ ÃÖ´ë Çã¿ë ½Ã°£À» ÃÊ°úÇß½À´Ï´Ù. ¼Ó¼º Server.ScriptTimeOut¿¡ »õ °ªÀ» ÁöÁ¤Çϰųª IIS °ü¸® µµ±¸¿¡ ÀÖ´ °ªÀ» º¯°æÇϸé ÀÌ Á¦ÇÑÀ» ¹Ù²Ü ¼ö ÀÖ½À´Ï´Ù.

Is there an e-mail to send audition tapes to instead of the website? They don't seem to check the international applicants videos,only local videos.As seen in the monthly winner's tab in the Korean page.

I just got serious about auditioning and tried registering for the site and it's not letting me in after it sends the notification to my email!!!!!!

LOOKING FOR SOMEONE RELIABLE WHO CAN ACTUALLY UPLOAD TO THE JYP WEBSITE. I would like someone who can actually upload to the website successfully to help me out. Please reply if interested in helping me out. Simple I send you my jyp audition details and all my audition files and you simply upload it for me. This is my one and only dream and it sucks that I can't use the website properly and JYP is my ideal company. PLEASE HELP 

Thank You

Sorry this is off topic, but do kpop idols have to go to college or study while theyre done with trainee years or during? 

Heey...well I tried to apply it in the online audition site but it  reach 100% file send then poof it goes to main page....and there is nothing else it's like it dissapeared I didn't get message too O o...I sent it three times there is no error too and the files are acceptable

Edited by id1nim
  • Like 1

I guess there is someone trying to hack the site ...I tried again min ago but chrome counted the site not safe because there is a security problem and someone trying to pass the security system there ...so I guess we need to wait for a while....but at same time I see new online auditions being uploaded O.o...weird....

this is so weird, most of this conversation took place when i was only four. I really wanna audition for JYP but they don't come to Brisbane and my parents won't let me fly to Sydney.

3 hours ago, april4401 said:

Can I audition with someone like a team or duo? Me and my sister want to audition as a duo rather than singuular.

Yes you can there is a group audition option on the website. But be aware that even though you audition as duo sometimes not both of you will pass if you manage to

Hey this is off topic. I am 20+ and is it too late to do audition? Is there anyone who have in mind like me?