Quantcast
j3di

Lee Sang Woo (이상우), [Current Drama : Happy Home (가화만사성)] ~ MBC - Feb 27, 8:45 PM

Sang Woo and his wife visited a restaurant in July.

Sang Woo and Lee Sang Yoon met recently

Our favorite couple went to Chicago Dental Clinic on September, 2017

• Like 1

Lee Sang Woo attended Formula of Beauty (FOB) Year End Charity Party on 19th December.

Sang Woo participates a brand new body series design with FOB named “blue coconut” & “pink coconut”. It will be released in 2019 Valentine’s Day.

Spoiler

• Like 1

ALL FOR YOU 30th Anniversary 2018 Hansung Family Night Exclusive Model Lee Sang Woo ❤ Kim So Yeon

BTS

Spoiler

• Like 1

Lee Sang Woo at Morpyn Year End Party on 28 Dec

Spoiler

Lee Sang Woo at KBS 2018 Drama Awards

image_readtop_2018_813920_15462507633588

Spoiler

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20181231

1546251159_229718.jpg

Male Excellence Award in Long Drama

Lee Sang Woo (Marry Me Now) and Lee Jang Woo (My Only One) are the winners!

Lee Sang Woo says this is his first award from KBS! Awwwww he said I love you to his wife, Kim So Yeon!

20181231135422_487560.jpg

• Like 1

Sang Woo`s speech at KBS Drama Award 2018

So shy! He is so cute when he said "I Love you" to his wife. Soyeon also thanked Sang Woo in her speech At SBS Drama Awards and she thought of him, thinking he is awkward/ shy at KBS in front of the crowd.

With Marry Me Now team, behind of scene at KBS Drama awards

Lee sang Woo greetings

• Like 1

Just been confirmed.  Lee Sang Woo will join Touch My Heart team, replacing Shin Dong Wook. Look forward to watch :grin: Great team !

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Cestbon said:

Just been confirmed.  Lee Sang Woo will join Touch My Heart team, replacing Shin Dong Wook. Look forward to watch :grin: Great team !

Nice. He will do a weekday drama. It is a romantic comedy. He will play a prosecutor and I think it suits him very well.

Actor Lee Sang Woo confirmed as Shin Dong Wook's replacement in 'Touch Your Heart' after inheritance lawsuit controversy

20190111-leesangwoojpg.jpg

Actor Lee Sang Woo has been cast in tvN's upcoming drama 'Touch Your Heart', as a replacement for actor Shin Dong Wook, who previously dropped out of the production voluntarily. 

Lee Sang Woo will now take on the role of prosecutor Kim Se Won in 'Touch Your Heart', originally Shin Dong Wook's role. Kim Se Won is the best friend of the drama's male lead Kwon Jung Rok (played by Lee Dong Wook). 

Earlier this week, reports stated that Shin Dong Wook was currently going through a lawsuit with his grandfather over a violation of agreements related to Shin Dong Wook's inheritance. Shin's grandfather alleged that the actor sold his inheritance house without permission, and the new owner of the house sent Shin's grandfather an eviction notice. Shin's grandfather then decided to sue his grandson in order to reclaim property ownership. 

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2019/01/actor-lee-sang-woo-confirmed-as-shin-dong-wook-s-replacement-in-touch-your-heart-after-inheritance-lawsuit-controversy

• Like 1

Thank you @larus have always wanted him in a role like this. For a change, not a family drama, yay!!! I need to read up more about his role. I was hoping a little flirty or naughty but from what i read... another mr nice who would do anything for love. Hahaha.

I also like Lee Dong Wook and Shim yung Tak and i hope i will be able to watch live each week :D

Have a great day. Thanks for all your updates.:blush:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cestbon said:

have always wanted him in a role like this. For a change, not a family drama, yay!

Yeah, not a family drama! It is not my favorite genre so I am glad he has the oportunity to be in a weekday drama.

I knew that Shim Hyung-tak has a role there so the first thought I had when I read the news was that Sang Woo and Hyung Tak has to have scenes together. :D

I am sure next year, a family drama will want Sang Woo again! :lol: But I am glad he has work.

• Like 1

Sang Wo will have a fan meeting in Seoul(2019.2.10) to celebrate his birthday.

Theme of the fan meeting is “Touch your heart & soul time"