Quantcast
bearstevenlee

Is there a German in Canada here? I'm looking for a tutor and a friend.

I'm a Korean writer looking for a German tutoring from a German girl. Is there any German girl who wants to be friends with a Korean writer? Or does anyone know such a German girl to whom you could refer my ad to her? I don't care your credentials for tutoring German. I'm just hoping to get any Native German speaker with no teaching experience.

Tutoring experience can be great for your self-esteem, extra income, teaching experience (as well as organizing, planning, etc), fun. It's a good experience to have as an independent student & teacher. Is there any German girl who would like to tutor me in German? I'm an amateur Korean writer. Hopefully, one day, I get to write for Kpop music videos or Kdrama. I'm not in the right conditions to start tutoring right away (I'm confined in situation at the moment), but I still would like to look for a German girl who is capable of tutoring me in German.

https://www.facebook.com/notes/bear-berserk/short-story-the-pursuits-of-happiness/2165864193674927/
https://www.facebook.com/notes/bear-berserk/short-story-i-see-you/2163022980625715/

As for me, I'm an amateur writer. I write better in my language Korean, but here are 2 of my best short stories written in English. I'm Steven Lee. You can see my photos on my Facebook for when we get to meet. I look pretty good for an East Asian. I have a great personality. I dropped out of university while majoring in financial mathematics. I write good short stories. I haven't sold any of my works yet (certainly not to Kpop & Kdrama), so I probably need to get a day job. Any German girl wanna be friends with me?

If you are a German girl interested in tutoring me in German language, please contact me. Send me private message on this craigslist link. You can reach my private email there. https://toronto.craigslist.org/yrk/act/d/north-york-im-korean-writer-looking-for/6820028409.html

What the hell....okay buddy.....as a german myself! MALE! TOTALLY MALE! To make that clear. I think I should say something:

Are you aware of the fact that this looks like a real, real, REAL bad attempt to date a german girl? Every girl with the slightest amount of intelligence or self-esteem sees through your post. You want to meet a german girl, in your area! That's it, don't hide it behind "tutoring reasons". As if.  Come on, you have definitely other motives than being "tutored".

If you want to learn german, which is a noble attempt, why does she have to be a girl? Okay, maybe you prefer to learn with women, but why is it important how you look like? If you want to be tutored, it's totally unessential.

Your life story also doesn't play any role, you are writing a dating profile, not an honest attempt of finding someone to teach you.  

The only goal you are try to achieve here, is to get in contact with a german girl in your area, for pure dating reasons and soompi isn't that kind of platform. 

Especially, you are looking for a girl with no teaching experience. Yeah......okay......

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Thanks 1

For now, I'm just trying to get a German tutor and get a female German friend. As for whether that could lead to a German girlfriend, that's a definite maybe but no obligation is there. I don't care the readers can see that. I'm not explicitly demanding a girlfriend. If I look interesting and attractive enough, German girls with any kind of self-esteem could find it interesting to be my friend (& to tutor me). It's about whether you find someone interesting & attractive or not. Also, for now, there is no obligation at all to girlfriend. I'm just looking for a friend for now. German girls with any kind of self-esteem can be interested in becoming friends.

Did you count how many times you explicit mention "girlfriend", "female" or "girls"? And "if you look interesting and attractive" enough isn't something you should say while looking for a, especially, german girlfriend. All of your messages don't read as "I want to learn german", they only tell "I want to find a german girl". 

But good luck on your search, you will need it.;) 

• Like 2

Thanks for the advice. https://toronto.craigslist.org/tor/act/6820943675.html I removed all the words I typed in "girl". I am really interested in learning German language. I am probably going to move there. I'm also interested in making German friends. As a bonus, I'm hoping I can land on a German girlfriend. That's a bonus; I'm still looking for a German friend in Canada. (I'm only looking for one German girl who finds me interesting and attractive to bother to be my friend.)

• Angry 1
  • Confused 1

14 minutes ago, bearstevenlee said:

As a bonus, I'm hoping I can land on a German girlfriend

giphy.gifOh boy...

my work is done here. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

from what I learned about german people or girl (from my friend Euginia) German people is a kind of people who will think straight. I mean if it's about tutoring then it will be tutoring. they won't do that flirting thing with you. and usually German people don't flirt. they are not like Asian. Asian talk much than German. German people only do or talk what is necessary. if you ask about A they will answer about A. straight. btw I like German. 

• Confused 1

I'm Korean, but I've talked like German all my life. LOL I will take care of becoming friends then maybe going for more than friends. It's getting them to the front door that is hard. Once that's done, I will manage something with honesty earnestly. Just going to show my interests, then hope I'm interesting and attractive to her enough to want to be friends. Friends first, girlfriend after maybe. Then wife. Then other plans.

2 hours ago, bearstevenlee said:

I'm Korean, but I've talked like German all my life. LOL I will take care of becoming friends then maybe going for more than friends. It's getting them to the front door that is hard. Once that's done, I will manage something with honesty earnestly. Just going to show my interests, then hope I'm interesting and attractive to her enough to want to be friends. Friends first, girlfriend after maybe. Then wife. Then other plans.

So the point is you’re looking for a German girlfriend NOT a German female tutor....If what I said is correct than you are in a wrong forum since Soompi isn’t a dating forum.....

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

@bearstevenlee If you are looking for advice on relationships etc , then Soompi  is a great place . But if you’re going to use this platform to try & build real life  relationships or connections ,  be they romantic or platonic ones, this really isn’t the right place . You might have better luck on Tinder & the likes . And honestly won’t you be worried about the real person behind these user names. They might not be who they say they are  :ph34r:

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

9 hours ago, Sejabin said:

from what I learned about german people or girl (from my friend Euginia) German people is a kind of people who will think straight. I mean if it's about tutoring then it will be tutoring. they won't do that flirting thing with you. and usually German people don't flirt. they are not like Asian. Asian talk much than German. 

One girl isn't "german people". ;) German girls don't think straight and germans in general do flirt. German men don't talk very much, german girls otherwise talk quite a lot. 

9 hours ago, Sejabin said:

. German people only do or talk what is necessary.

No, it's the complete opposite. We always do more than necessary. German thoroughness is famous. It's what we are taught since school. Which has reasons from the past. 

• Like 2

@Dhakra really? Seems I doubt it. Plus don’t forget my lecturer was also living in German about 10 years. And what he said is exactly like what euginia said. German people are serious people. And they don’t talk too much. My lecturer said if you want to live in German, leave your habbit about too much taking care other people business. German people is more private. They won’t go and talk openly about their privacy. It’s their manner. And my cousin also married with german husband 

• Like 1

@SejabinI live in Germany since 31 years, I talk to german (girls) each and every day. I'm surrounded by germans each and every day. All my ex-gf are german. Yes, I would say I'm quite sure and I feel like I know germans. 

We are serious and we love our privacy, but we do care. Men don't talk much, girls do. 

Two people aren't the whole german population Seja, there are more of us....and each day....we become even more. :scream:

• Confused 1
  • LOL 3

@Dhakra but I still doubt you. I don’t even know why.. 

@Sejabin Nah just let him be.:sweat_smile: He has his own thoughts.

and i believe you have yours too. Sometimes, it's better to just stop doubting, it leads to nothing. :) 

• Love 2

@SejabinYou know men better than me, although I'm a guy, now you know germans better than me, although I'm a german. So maybe~ the mistake lies not on my side of the field.

But okay, I said what I wanted to say. Topic is finished.

@sushiliciousMaybe I have my own thoughts because I live A GERMAN life :D I know you, maybe I know all Singaporean people now! :scream:All people from singapore are like you!

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

On 2/17/2019 at 11:35 AM, bearstevenlee said:

I'm Korean, but I've talked like German all my life. 

@Dhakra

Apparently, there’s a German style of talking....How come as a German you have no idea about it??? Are you sure you’re a German??? I doubt it....:joy: I demand a solid  evidence!!! :glasses: Because I noticed there were seem to be many non German who have more knowledge about German....:joy:

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

@cenchingI have no clue. I don't know this other german way of talking. Maybe there is a second Germany I don't know of. :ph34r:  

Well maybe I'm not, cause as it seems, some non-germans know more about the people and culture here than me. :D Sigh....maybe I should try to adapt more to the people here.:joy: 

• Confused 1
  • LOL 3

@Dhakra

I also asking for a solid evidence that you really are a German. In Soompi we had seen and distinguished so many Korean and Chinese abs, so we need a German abs now....:glasses: 

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

@cenching

giphy.gif

Nope. Maybe next year....or the year afterwards. Still need a lot of time.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • LOL 3