Quantcast
Lmangla

anti love game

Some quizes are more straight forward while others might need to look at it from a different angle :)

• Like 8
  • Love 2

OMG I FIGURED THE THIRD ONE OUT!!!!! ITS SO SIMPLE!!!!!! But I had no idea that such a show exists. Was it @stroppyse who gave this drama?!?! 

Spoiler

Queen's classroom??

• Like 3
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1

10 minutes ago, nrllee said:

The answer(s) is (are) 42 (Hitch Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy). :lol:

PS I was rather hoping that @packmule3's offer to pair with @kokodus would result in a jealousy fueled rage by @Dhakra - love triangle Kdrama style.  Where's my popcorn? :lol:

No thank you. Not interested in a threesome for obvious sexual connection. :)

But I think there are two answers. 

If an answer exists, then it’s 42. (source: Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy, as you said). 

If an answer does NOT exist, then it’s 404. (source: Hypertext Transfer Protocol. 404 error = not found). ;) 

:skull: is this supposed to be a skull emoji, alien emoji, or a sickly mutilated octopus? It looks cool. 

@Lmangla, oh I see. Thanks. 

Spoiler

Awww. That’s sweet of your aunt! A club for retired teachers who still want to do something good for the community! Good for her. 

Yes, the coops for women, esp the business coops, have done great things to empower women in developing countries by giving them access to loans, banks, education, healthcare, assistance from NGOs, etc. But even the simple camaraderie of other women, or sisterhood, can be rewarding in itself. 

Ahh. Mahjong! I wouldn’t want to play mahjong in the pool. I tend to play vigorously with the tiles (I like the clacking sound they make when we shuffle them) and I’m bound to drop one in the water. 

I’m interested in learning to play mahjong again after watching that Crazy Rich Asians. It might come in handy with a future daughter-in-law. Hahaha. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

It would seem @kokodus needs to jump into @Dhakra‘s DP pool and wake him up:lol:  Which reminds me of a sweet American movie While you were sleeping LOL your partner answered them all:D 

Where is that popcorn with extra butter @packmule3?

• Like 4
  • LOL 6

I'm so going to burn all your popcorns. Lol.

• Like 2
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1

@dotonlyNo, that's his "Why do you wake me up?" gaze. Especially when you put a camera in front of him :D 

@mouse007Well, he knows the special tricks to get attention. Sit down on my mouse, block the monitor, jump on top of my PC, touch my hand with his head and look cute. 

@kokodusI agree. We are so full of Zen, we could solve anything. But you managed well to solve everything on your own. :) My help wasn't needed at all. Well done sis, I'm proud of you. Should we or rather you write it down again at once?

Burn Popcorn! 

• Like 4
  • LOL 5

1 minute ago, Dhakra said:

@dotonly

@kokodusI agree. We are so full of Zen, we could solve anything. But you managed well to solve everything on your own. :) My help wasn't needed at all. Well done sis, I'm proud of you. Should we or rather you write it down again at once?

Burn Popcorn! 

Alright. I'll do that. See we are such a harmonious team. *But I'll burn you down if you wake up late tmrw* :)

Drama 1

Spoiler

School 2013

Drama 2

Spoiler

Liar game

Drama 3

Spoiler

Queen's classroom.

Drama 4

Spoiler

Avengers social club.

• Like 2
  • LOL 8

The answers for day 1 :blush:

Spoiler

School 2013

Spoiler

Liar Game

Spoiler

The Queen’s classroom

Spoiler

Revenge Social Club

@Ameera Ali help me xixixixxi  :relaxed: she is the best!! :wub: 

Edited by Sejabin
  • Like 4
  • Love 4

@kokodusSorry :D I was really late today, but you know I had a reason for that. I don't say it was a good one though. :joy: But still you managed to do well on your own sis. 

The riddles come out at 4am here. :D So I will miss them by quite some time.

• Like 4
  • LOL 5

@dotonlyIt's a gif. Fist bumping is an act of friendship. 

Yeah, sometimes I declare it as a relationship goal kind-of gif..but this time it only acts as fist-bump sis. Sigh....some people have to make everything complicated. 

But alriiight. here: If you think that's better. 

tenor.gif?itemid=4037461

• Like 9
  • LOL 1

Johnny hurry @kokodus is after our popcorn....

giphy.gifkawaii-funny-muzzle-pink-cheeks-260nw-382849390.jpg

• Like 6
  • LOL 5

@kokodus LOL you'd laugh if you saw all the different search terms I used! I literally try everything. Needless to say, I've come across some really bizarre results. :joy:

I am going to see how long you and @Dhakra can keep the zen going. I feel like you both deserve a special prize if you can keep the peace until the game is done. 

giphy.gif

• Like 4
  • LOL 6

@USAFarmgirlShhh. Johnny is sleeping. :D He can't help you right now. He's tired from playing all morning.

@mouse007Oh, we can keep it up forever! Our Zen is growing. We are at a top notch harmony level.

giphy.gif

@dotonlyFist bump with Johnny? That....doesn't even make sense. :D I don't know what you are talking about. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

3 hours ago, kokodus said:

OMG I FIGURED THE THIRD ONE OUT!!!!! ITS SO SIMPLE!!!!!! But I had no idea that such a show exists. Was it @stroppyse who gave this drama?!?! 

Reveal hidden contents

Umm, maybe? There were so many suggestions flying from a number of people. However, I will say that I did watch that drama and totally loved it. The kids were amazing, and it was Go Hyun Jung's teacher was a complex character, both sympathetic and harsh. :)

• Like 6
  • LOL 2

@Dhakra That´s too far away...I was hoping you would live closer :lol:

After writing an exam today my brain is on a strike and doesn´t  want to help me solve this game :bawling:

the only one that I can guess right away even without my brain (don´t ask me how it´s possible) is: 

Drama # 2

Spoiler

Liar Game

as for the other´s I had to use ahjussi Google :lol:

Drama #1

Spoiler

School 2013

Drama #3

Spoiler

The queen´s classroom

Drama # 4

Spoiler