Quantcast
Lmangla

anti love game

4 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

@Lmangla i’ll try.. are we allowed to copy answers? is there any exam invigilator here? :P

hahaha... unfortunately, I have zero tech skills to hack your computer and find out... :P

5 hours ago, USAFarmgirl said:

Not even @Lmangla can sweet talk me into jumping off my romantic fluffy ship no matter how easy it sounds in joining her anti love event. Good thing she knows I love her and her ideas all the same and I don't except failure well  LOL:scream:

hahahahha.... well, I won't make you watch these dramas LOL... but like @mouse007, you can take the help of uncle google. put your detective skills to test @USAFarmgirl

Mostly-though-whenever-he-Michelle.gif

• Like 3
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

Wait a light bulb just clicked in my brain. 

Is draama 1 is what I think it is?? We actually need to literally count those paper clips?? Dangit. LOL. 

Spoiler

School 2013??

Oh my oh my, I was thinking more on the gory thriller side. So any drama with little to no romance will be there??? Nice nice. Broadening my search areas now. Lol. 

@Lmangla @sushilicious someone confirm whether our answers are right. Or are you going to reveal the results only at the end??

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Insightful 1

Drama #1

Spoiler

School 2013

Drama #2

Spoiler

Liar Game

Drama #3

Spoiler

Queen of Office

Drama #4

Spoiler

Buam-dong Revenge Social Club

• Like 4
  • Love 2

Hahaha fighting! All of you can do it! Just gotta look at it from a different angle...:ph34r: *looking elsewhere*

@kokodus at the start of the new quiz for the day, the answers from the previous day will be revealed 

re: @Lmangla

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, kokodus said:

@mouse007 I don't even know what search terms to use. ./cries. 

Queen of spades, lecture, school, paper clips....:dissapointed_relieved:

You're with me @kokodus. We can form a team if you want. I'll call up another friend if you want but we should manage. The problem is I'm not here on soompi often so you might have to manage on your own.

Here are our answers for 1, 2, 3.

Spoiler

School 2013

Liar Game

Queen's Classroom

I have a guess for 4. But I'm delaying posting it. 

Edited to add the 4th because I've no time to double check.

@Lmangla, did you invert the two pictures for #4?

The revenge picture should go first?

Spoiler

Avengers Social Club

there, all done @kokodus

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

Oh what the hhhhh.... anyway! :P Ready to crash in 3... 2... 1........

Dramas 1 to 4:

Spoiler

Drama 1 - school 2013
Drama 2 - liar game
Drama 3 - Queen's classroom
Drama 4 - Avengers social club 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5

On 2/8/2019 at 10:50 PM, cenching said:

I am suck at K drama so I will be alone therefore I won’t drag my partner down....:glasses:

To go along with the title of this game I will have to do it myself too ! :w00t:

2 hours ago, Lmangla said:

Day 1

welcome to the anti-love game. so here's your drama choices for the day. please put your choices in spoiler. however, you are free to chat with each other and have lots of laughs. remember there is no negative points for making wrong choices. the actual prize is the community feel! :)

drama #1

Hide contents

school 2013

drama #2

Hide contents

Liar Game

drama #3

Hide contents

Queen of Classroom

drama #4

Hide contents

Housewives Revenge Club 

(My first braincell said : adjumma)

But I never watched the four of them ! :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

11 minutes ago, LyraYoo said:

But I never watched the four of them ! :lol:

to be honest, neither did I!! :joy:.... but these dramas had a buzz feel? so even if you didn't watch them, you would know the names.

2 hours ago, kokodus said:

Wait a light bulb just clicked in my brain

wait, are you getting insight into my brain and how these puzzles work. hahahahah...

6W2K.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

@packmule3awwwww that's so nice of you. But @Dhakra and I kinda formed a team. And I think he will kill me if I back out now. Hahaha. Maybe we three can form a team, but @sushilicious strictly said only two per team....gahhhhhhhh. don't worry I didn't peek into your answers. Haha you can still go solo or pick up someone who actually knows about these dramas. LOL. 

@Dhakra:bawling: I still don't know what the 3rd one is. Wake up quickly!!!!!

Wild guess

Spoiler

Queen of mystery/ Mystery queen?? No idea how lecture hall fits in here. Lol. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

@Lmangla, I just realized I guess I shouldn't play this game. I think I suggested a few of the dramas. :D So, is it that mods aren't really supposed to play this game? Anyway, I'm sure everyone will have fun!  Hi @sushilicious, this looks like a fun event for your first one!

Have to admit, the best part may be watching the bickering between @kokodus and @Dhakra. Quick! Someone pass me some popcorn! :lol:

@dotonly, I'm pretty sure that you only have 3 of the 4. :) But, still, that was quick!

• Like 2
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1

@stroppyse yep. Should double checked. Didnt watch all of them. Except for the wrong one, just watch here and there and dont know the title either.

• Like 7
  • Love 1

Abandon the popcorn now, everyone. We both have attained a high level Zen state of mind. Nothing can trigger us. Right, @Dhakra???

• Like 2
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, stroppyse said:

@Lmangla, I just realized I guess I shouldn't play this game. I think I suggested a few of the dramas. :D So, is it that mods aren't really supposed to play this game?

Please do not exile me :lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 6

i think my brain died on me coz from the first clue, all i can gather is ‘school stationary supplies’ and i dont think someone would make drama using that title.. 

so i cheated lol.. will do better tomorrow (i wish) 

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

3 hours ago, kokodus said:

@packmule3awwwww that's so nice of you. But @Dhakra and I kinda formed a team. And I think he will kill me if I back out now. Hahaha. Maybe we three can form a team, but @sushilicious strictly said only two per team....gahhhhhhhh. don't worry I didn't peek into your answers. Haha you can still go solo or pick up someone who actually knows about these dramas. LOL. 

@Dhakra:bawling: I still don't know what the 3rd one is. Wake up quickly!!!!!

Wild guess

Reveal hidden contents

Queen of mystery/ Mystery queen?? No idea how lecture hall fits in here. Lol. 

No worries. I thought you had no partner and he didn’t want you. Can’t let one of my girls be a wallflower now, can I? 

I’ve known @Lmangla for years now (going on 6 years, right?). She’s one of few straightforward people I’ve met here so what you see is what you get. She wouldn’t give you a Rorschach test. :)

By the way, your choice of photos @Lmangla was right on the money. Good job!  I haven’t watched any of those kdramas but I heard the buzz about them. The fourth one threw me off because the English version of the title didn’t correspond to the order of the pictures. 

Spoiler

I knew the term social club would throw people off bec of the picture. I think I’m the only one here old enough to remember the zenith of these single-sex (not coed) clubs and wear an ugly hair bonnet like the ladies on the pic. :crazy: Are sororities a big thing in Asia? 

• LOL 5

kekeke... @packmule3 ~ re: your question

Spoiler

it was actually difficult to translate social club into a pic. so haven't heard of sororities in asia but there are social clubs centered around stuff like mahjong and bridge. my dad was an avid bridge player at one time and would go for monthly/bi-weekly games. there is also something which is referred to "lodge gathering" in some kdramas which also happens here in various forms.

so basically these women form a kind of co-op... around 10-20 women, they meet once a month for lunch, maybe some games and have a good time. each person contributes a set amount and one person from the circle gets that month's entire amount.. so there's different versions of that. for example, my aunt has a retired teacher's gang that she meets up with once a month for lunch that is hosted by one person and they donate that collected money to a charity of their choice and some they keep..

so yea, I figured women playing mahjong would convey the idea of social club? most have figured it out which is great. :)

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

The answer(s) is (are) 42 (Hitch Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy). :lol:

PS I was rather hoping that @packmule3's offer to pair with @kokodus would result in a jealousy fueled rage by @Dhakra - love triangle Kdrama style.  Where's my popcorn? :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

When watching something suspense, not the mouth thats works, its the hearts. Well, its only me.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2