Quantcast
Lmangla

Soompi love feast

5 hours ago, Sejabin said:

My favorite dimsum :bawling: chicken shrimp siomai :love:

Udang goreng tepung crispy fried shrimps?

Last week I ate 1 plate full of udang goreng tepung in office ^_*

okie u making me hungry again!!!! :D 

photo.jpg

Cara-Membuat-Udang-Goreng-Tepung.jpeg

5 hours ago, Lmangla said:

@Sejabin ~ we should put a warning: those on diet, don't peek in the thread! hahahaha... such delicious food you keep sharing... :)

DIET? what DIET hahahaha i will diet after Lunar New Year before i go for my medical check :D

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

5 minutes ago, katakwasabi said:

Here's gong yoo and a slice of watermelon for yalll~ enjoy :P

lols something to cool down in the hot weather :D 

view_900px_1893692588_U3coGTB6_13-2.jpg.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

@katakwasabi Nahhh One slice is not enough. We need a slice of watermelon and a loaf of abs. :joy:...too much? Okay. Haha

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

Just now, sushilicious said:

@katakwasabi Nahhh One slice is not enough. We need a slice of watermelon and a loaf of abs. :joy:

Hahaha. How about some chocolate abs. Ooppss. Chocolate bar :P

lindt-gold-milk-chocolate-bar-p504-7263_

Nom~

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

11 hours ago, katakwasabi said:

@happyfanlgxSSR's soompi was created in 2007 but it was only active to 2015 and was deactivated. I admit i was aware of his projects before but i didnt watch them except for maybe '3 dads 1 mum'. Haha. But TLE turned me to a fan of his. His acting as cray and sometimes sane Hyuk pulled me in and even became the reason I'm watching TLE. I went searching for more SSR info but information was kinda scarce and his soompi was not active. Hence i decided to give it a try at updating his soompi. Hehehe. He had many projects between 2015 to now. I don't know how to arrange the updates yet. But hopefully more fans can come join his thread.

The thing is, SSR usually plays villains. And he's good at it. So maybe that scared some potential fans lol. 

I'm thinking that it wouldn't be impossible to activate his thread:) Just give it a try and ask the Soompi Moderators for help:) I hope they can do it . You could open a new thread for him but what for if there is already a thread ? So better to activate the existing thread :thumbsup:

'''The thing is, SSR usually plays villains. And he's good at it. So maybe that scared some potential fans lol'''

It could be scared but not because of the actor .There are a lot of problems in real life ,,,,people are tired, depressed, weak and yes, scared ...so they'd love the good guy, beautiful faces,&bodies and an easy subject for the storyline, a happy end and kisses...manny kisses:D. If you're an actor who want popularity and money, than you'll give to the people what they want.but a good actor isn't acting for money and some fake online polls .He will  be always a pro:)

Edited by angelangie
MOD EDIT: Do not Quote images
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, happyfanlgx said:

I'm thinking that it wouldn't be impossible to activate his thread:) Just give it a try and ask the Soompi Moderators for help:) I hope they can do it . You could open a new thread for him but what for if there is already a thread ? So better to activate the existing thread :thumbsup:

yes old thread which had been archived can be re-activate....just ask for help from any mod....we will help you guys with it

• Like 2
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, stroppyse said:

I can't stand it. Every time I look at this thread, I get hungrier and hungrier. So, I may as well join the food parade.

:joy: I feel that our great love here is food :D this is so funny :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

If my ulcers healed I will took my revenge :smirk: I want to eat fried noodles with a very very very lot chilies. 

j9GN6aird9aS_INDOMIE%20SADIS%20MAMPUS-mi

And more chilies :heart: I can eat chilies just like as if I eat white rice :heart:

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, happyfanlgx said:

I'm thinking that it wouldn't be impossible to activate his thread:) Just give a try and ask the Soompi Moderators for help:) I hope they can do it . You could open a new thread for him but what for if there is already a thread ? So better to activate the existing thread :thumbsup:

I already did that and have updated a bit. I just dont know yet how to arrange the updates lol. Here's the link. Come and visit~ hehehe

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, katakwasabi said:

I already did that and have updated a bit. I just dont know yet how to arrange the updates lol. 

I don't know how to do it:) For sure someone will help you

• Like 2

The fruit you either love it to death or hate it to death, durian~ for me, I looooove durian lol

XVMNqn.jpg

Durian with sticky rice and coconut milk:heart:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

Someone mentioned Pani Puri. Gahhhh that's like the my favourite thing in the entire world. LOL. 

pani-puri.jpg

Aloo tikki Chaat, another Chaat item I dearly love. Lol

ce2f2b3bfeecdc90aa3e0cbfd4d805fa.jpg

Ahhh I feel snacky now. Lol. 

• Like 3
  • Love 2

:lol: @nrllee  what's all this about?

Like everyone else I love to eat but I must have my cuppa of good brew too!

Image result for picture of kang sora in Revolutionary Love making coffee

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, icemaid said:

:lol: @nrllee  what's all this about?

it is a feast! hahaha... basically as a community we are sharing what we love/learn/enjoy about the soompi experience as well as sharing food. what's a gathering without something to munch? hahaha...

here's the instructions:

1. share what you have loved/learned/enjoyed about hanging out here in the soompi community. it can be a drama, ship, a kpop group, actor or just the different discussions you had with chingus here.

2. share some food -- it could be from your region or from your travels or just some favourites.

3. tag your chingus here and share the love. it is february -- the month of love!

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

1. What I love from Soompi is I can have international friends HAAHHAHAHAHAHAAH :blush: 

2. I share food on other posts ^_*

3. Too shy to tag chingus. But all chingus who chat with me in general thread or in kdrama thread and in shiper thread are my chingus :wub:

• Like 2
  • Love 1