Quantcast
Lmangla

Soompi love feast

7 hours ago, rori0711 said:

Waves @bairama and everybody here :) 

@mouse007 Proudly ;) Mabuhay to my fellow Filipino Soompiers :wub:

3. tag your chingus here and share the love. it is february -- the month of love!

@rubie @irilight @nistymaj01 @lduc @raetan16 @maria1983 @Kasmic @hyuuhikari @siddy09 @wenchanteur @ktcjdrama @lxands @sandhya05 @9tails @wdsayang @alcides14ahjumma @dian02_stv @klebinha @Rania Zeid @nonski @Kelly86

I reuse all your tags, thank you very much, I wouldn't have had the patience to create them, especially since I suck at that, because I get my brushes tangled up on the text editor.
I miss you all!
The MOA forum was unique and warm thanks to all of you.

• Like 10

2 hours ago, Sejabin said:

Spring rolls veggies :wub:

I love crispy spring rolls :lol: I even learned how to make this xixixixixi. Just because I want kriuk kriuk kriuk sound if I eat spring roll. If I buy it sometimes it doesn’t sound kriuk kriuk kriuk if I eat at home. Xixixixi.  I prefer to put bihun, carrots, cabbages inside. Hmmmh :kiss_wink: 

ooooo I love spring rolls filled with bihun:heart:

• Like 4
  • Love 1

does your day feel incomplete without logging in to soompi at least once? guess it is a bit like our morning coffee. how did people in the ancient days even wake up? :sweatingbullets:

IMG-1319.jpg?fit=2592,1936&ssl=1

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

My favorite dimsum :bawling: chicken shrimp siomai :love:

photo.jpg

Udang goreng tepung crispy fried shrimps?

Last week I ate 1 plate full of udang goreng tepung in office ^_*

Cara-Membuat-Udang-Goreng-Tepung.jpeg

Edited by Sejabin
  • Like 5
  • Love 4

@Sejabin ~ we should put a warning: those on diet, don't peek in the thread! hahahaha... such delicious food you keep sharing... :)

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

@bairama the 2 besties are YYS and SHJ :)

And Jungwoo was also in the gif. He was hidden at the back while SHJ and YYS were dancing. Here is JW front and centre hahaha

tumblr_n14l5mKX1o1r8sro0o3_500.gif

And here's a clip of them with their original Coffee Friends project before the tv show cafe happened~

@stroppyse indeed i have watched that video. Maybe too many times hahaha. SHJ, baro and YYS trip to Laos was so fun to watch. I liked how out of place SHJ felt, i think it was his first time abroad and it was cool seeing how street savvy YYS is. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

does your day feel incomplete without logging in to soompi at least once? guess it is a bit like our morning coffee. how did people in the ancient days even wake up? :sweatingbullets:

By Rooster sounds?

7 hours ago, dotonly said:

1. Soompi is the place for me to go to from RL.

2. Honey and water is good for health.

3. Tag other members? I see they already here.

Just wanted to say the same except #2

#2 :  Love eating chaat 

- Aloo Chat, Masala Chat, Pani puri and just about everything fried,spicy and delicious.  Bad for health but who cares - As long as I have bad food and kDrama -don't need anything else.

• Like 7

52 minutes ago, katakwasabi said:

And here's a clip of them with their original Coffee Friends project before the tv show cafe happened~

ahhhhhh~ :love: perfect for this month!! Thanks! 

• Like 7

9 hours ago, rori0711 said:

Waves @bairama and everybody here :) 

@mouse007 Proudly ;) Mabuhay to my fellow Filipino Soompiers :wub:

3. tag your chingus here and share the love. it is february -- the month of love!

@rubie @irilight @nistymaj01 @lduc @raetan16 @maria1983 @Kasmic @hyuuhikari @siddy09 @wenchanteur @ktcjdrama @lxands @sandhya05 @9tails @wdsayang @alcides14ahjumma @dian02_stv @klebinha @Rania Zeid @nonski @Kelly86

Love to all :wub:

• Like 7
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

@Sejabin ~ we should put a warning: those on diet, don't peek in the thread! hahahaha... such delicious food you keep sharing... :)

:blush: I am always diet too everyday but I eat what I like everyday too hahahahaha :wub:

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

Vietnam is known for Pho, but my favorite is this pork chop dish with broken rice.  I came to soompi due to my love for kdramas and good stories.  I became a lot more active after meeting great friends who gave me nice discussions in the feel good to die thread.  We don't always agree, but we respect each other.   @Lawyerh @angiedramadive @jenappelle@Heidi Seow @nohamahamoud2002 @selenette @gm4queen  Looking forward to meeting more friends.

• Like 5
  • Love 5

4 hours ago, sushilicious said:

2.I loveeeeee Spicy Food!

spicy food is always my love :D 

13 hours ago, bairama said:

pieces are never enough for dim sum. I need a bucket more and want to share the love!!

tagging hmmm.. People that I wanna tag already here or am I missing my brain capacity to remember all username, even my simple math +2/-2 is not trusted these times lol @sushilicious @USAFarmgirl @triplem @staygold @dotonly @lynne22 @Dhakra @stroppyse @Lmangla @staygold @cenching @mouse007 @angelangie 

DIM SUM!!!! :D one of my favorite breakfast though not my grandma n with her tagging along nwadays whenever i went out with mom i dont have the chance to eat it :( 

but but but on our road trip on January we had one :D and it was good!!! :D it was at one of the local food store in Ipoh, Malaysia which was very famous....called - Foh San Restaurant :D

49479737_10156043298370959_4925516070405

• Like 3
  • Love 3

3 hours ago, nrllee said:

Looks like I didn't make the guest list...I am hurt... Angry reacts :angry:... :lol:

But...I am gonna crash the party anyway...as I am inclined to regardless.

Soompi - where I hang with like-minded people (and some not so like-minded - you know who you are) but hey, this the month of love so I am gonna be magnanimous and turn the other cheek.

Food (ate this last night - I like it...I think) KimChi pancake.

Seeing I am still a Hoobae, I bow to the Sunbae Nims here and I will just tag one friend (who may decline the invitation - she's a very busy lady) @icemaid

But I see you regularly in my blog, @nrllee:naughty: Those are names of people who PM'ed me at one time or another. That's only about a third of them. lol. I have zero followers but for some reason, people like to PM me instead.   

I used to spend HOURS writing to them and now, I don't even have time to drop them a note.  I don't know who "abandoned" whom. Most likely it was me. Mea culpa. Because of the demands of my work, I usually leave the conversation first.  

But just ask @phikyl about our overnighter. We stayed up the whole night editing a fanfic. lol.

Or @BiruAngel about our parties in TaecGui. That's how @Lmangla honed her skill to create parties. We did themed parties for our 100th, 200th, 300th, 400th, .... 1000th pages but before we published everything out in the open, we would stage them in our PMs. lol. 

Or @lavender2love, She's gone, too. 

At one time or another, those people and I were flying the same skies but now they have different horizons. 

Image result for two girl friends cartoon gif

Which is good. That's how life should be, right?

I was told that, as parents, we give our children one feather every year that they live with us so by the time they're ready to leave home, they should have enough feathers for wings to fly away from the nest. That's why parents are called "empty-nesters" when their baby birds have grown and flown away. Under their care and protection, their babies grow strong and soar to new places and new heights on their own.  

lol. That's why I've set my soompi settings to disallow followers. I never wanted them. I thought it was silly...like cloning mini-packmule3. (ewww... shudders. Moderators will have a fit. hahaha.)  I want my readers here in soompi and in my blog to learn what they can and to take what they need to grow wings and take flight on their own. 

I'm proud to say that nobody stays with me forever (lol. unless you're my spouse.)  I've done my duty if I've launched my "daughters" successfully into independence. 

Don't feel bad that I didn't put your name on the list. That wasn't a snub. :D

Tagging more missing people: 

@bleached @julie721 @Killa92 @missdey, @alekaonu @fikachuuu@Kissy13

@spicystrawberry (hey Sparky!)

@mouse007,

I don't think I've been to Borecay. Is that the one with bat caves? Or the limestone cliffs?

I don't think I can eat the tentacles. I can eat squid and octopus as long as they're not rubbery. But the tentacles are iffy. Just like I can't eat fish-heads and chicken feet.  

Spoiler

I've been to a couple of islands because my sons love snorkeling and scuba-diving. But the names of the islands all blend together after a while. And when I'm in that part of the world on official business, they drop by my hotel for free food and drinks (haha) then go backpacking somewhere in Asia. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3

13 hours ago, packmule3 said:

pwahahaha. You caught me, @angelangie! I'm such a poser. #fakenews_packmule3

My latest reviews on Love O2O

lols.......i love the series because of the games concept :) 

@Minoo Maani wow this burger look tempting!! :D are you sure it is this big?

How-To-Control-Hunger-–-20-Best-

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

I can't stand it. Every time I look at this thread, I get hungrier and hungrier. So, I may as well join the food parade. What I really want is a good spicy Korean fish stew like this.

Image result for maeun tang
cr: maangchi

Called a maeuntang which really just literally means "spicy stew", you can use different fish to make it, though my favorite is sea bass. Except sea bass is an endangered species now, so I guess a lot of people have liked spicy fish stew with sea bass. It's also good with rock cod, or really any fairly firm and sweet fleshed fish.

I like fish stews in general (cioppino, Portuguese, Thai, etc.), but the spices in a Korean fish stew just taste different. Mmmm.

Or a spicy braised beef short ribs.
Image result for galbi jjim

LOL. I guess it's been awhile since I've had spicy food since all I can think about is having some spicy food. :D

And, then for dessert. Just 1 or 2 of these would be lovely.
Related image
  • Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5

14 hours ago, mouse007 said:

@packmule3 the sauce is usually orange but yes, it's not tomato based. I think it's some sort of paste that gives it its color but I don't know how to cook it so I'm not sure what the actual ingredients are! LOL but yes, it's usually got seafood in it like Shrimp. 

I also love this:

When we went to visit Boracay a few years ago, my husband and I ate this every day. 

Grilled-Stuffed-Squid-Inihaw-na-Pusit.jp

OMG THIS LOOK GOOD!!!!! LOVING IT!!!!!

Squid is one of my favorite seafood too!!! :D 

27 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

I can't stand it. Every time I look at this thread, I get hungrier and hungrier. So, I may as well join the food parade. What I really want is a good spicy Korean fish stew like this.

cr: maangchi

Called a maeuntang which really just literally means "spicy stew", you can use different fish to make it, though my favorite is sea bass. Except sea bass is an endangered species now, so I guess a lot of people have liked spicy fish stew with sea bass. It's also good with rock cod, or really any fairly firm and sweet fleshed fish.

I like fish stews in general (cioppino, Portuguese, Thai, etc.), but the spices in a Korean fish stew just taste different. Mmmm.

Or a spicy braised beef short ribs.

LOL. I guess it's been awhile since I've had spicy food since all I can think about is having some spicy food. :D

And, then for dessert. Just 1 or 2 of these would be lovely.

oh i love to have the fish stew thanks :D as long as it is spicy...no preference over the type of fish though....any works for me :D

Image result for maeun tang

can we change it to pork ribs pls? since i dont take beef :D

and no macaroon for me too sweet :x

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • Love 1

46 minutes ago, packmule3 said:

@mouse007,

I don't think I've been to Borecay. Is that the one with bat caves? Or the limestone cliffs?

I don't think I can eat the tentacles. I can eat squid and octopus as long as they're not rubbery. But the tentacles are iffy. Just like I can't eat fish-heads and chicken feet.  

Hide contents

I've been to a couple of islands because my sons love snorkeling and scuba-diving. But the names of the islands all blend together after a while. And when I'm in that part of the world on official business, they drop by my hotel for free food and drinks (haha) then go backpacking somewhere in Asia. 

@packmule3 sweetheart, love you & your blog :wub: Time for you to check out these islands with ur fam in case you haven't been to.

The one with bats & limestone is called Underground River in Puerto Princesa, Palawan.

https://www.thediaryqueen.com/2016/06/palawan-day-2-underground-river.html

Shabu-shabu

Blue Palawan  Puerto Princesa Manila When in Manila Mae Ilagan Day 5-6

Boracay is known for it's powder white sand.

http://www.philippines-hotels.ws/boracay-island/

Resulta ng larawan para sa boracay specialties

ctto

• Like 1
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, angelangie said:

lols.......i love the series because of the games concept :) 

@Minoo Maani wow this burger look tempting!! :D are you sure it is this big?

@angelangie haha,for sure!~ It's the sequel of watching appetizing foods~:sweatingbullets::D

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

4 hours ago, packmule3 said:

Don't feel bad that I didn't put your name on the list. That wasn't a snub.

All good. I was just poking fun. :lol:

Bwahaha...I just saw your ( @packmule3 ) reaction to my initial post... :lol: Guess I deserved it.  

• Like 4
  • LOL 1