Quantcast
Lmangla

Soompi love feast

Thanks @Lmangla for the idea and the opportunity to share and everyone else here for expressing their own beautiful thoughts.  I mentioned about why this place is special and like love there are so many ways in which to express ones feelings.  But what I didn't mention was the Dramas, Music, Movies, Artists, Actors, Idols and one of my favorites Ships etc...  That are the magic of this place as well.  While visiting a drama from the past today I was reminded that what I love most are the memories that are created and remembered and are stored within each of us.  I often don't realize how amazing that is...:kiss_wink:

That the real truth is sharing any of those with others here, is so much better than doing it alone...

Thanks Soompi for this place and for some amazing memories that were created here and are forever a part of me...:heart:

• Like 8
  • Love 3

Sorry for late tuning in

1. share what you have loved/learned/enjoyed about hanging out here in the soompi community. it can be a drama, ship, a kpop group, actor or just the different discussions you had with chingus here.

first of all, I was a lurker on 2d1n, back in 2016 when Yoon Shiyoon joined.  I'm reading the comments and from there I've known that the videos on YouTube were a week late so I'm kinda lost, and then 3weeks late. I remember I had an account on Soompi years ago so I thought I can log in but was not. I made a new account but wasn't able to log in I guess so it takes me a month before I realized that I can log in! I'm actually a loner or that I don't have friends that I can talk to or someone who understands what I like so I tend to be quiet in person. But when I joined, I had people I can talk to and discuss this and that. I began exploring more to the actors thread and the first drama that I became active while it's on going is Your Honor! Haven't checked the others.
  • Like 7
  • Love 2

10 hours ago, katakwasabi said:

Nooo..now i want cakkkkeeee~ 

Both cakes look yummy, by the way. Nomnomnom

@angelangie omg! Purple line! so nostalgic 

hahaha....well it was wild then :D 

now we have tamper it down.... @Lmangla it was fun then right? the party was a success never knew it could be so hype lols :D 

3 hours ago, USAFarmgirl said:

Thanks @Lmangla for the idea and the opportunity to share and everyone else here for expressing their own beautiful thoughts.  I mentioned about why this place is special and like love there are so many ways in which to express ones feelings.  But what I didn't mention was the Dramas, Music, Movies, Artists, Actors, Idols and one of my favorites Ships etc...  That are the magic of this place as well.  While visiting a drama from the past today I was reminded that what I love most are the memories that are created and remembered and are stored within each of us.  I often don't realize how amazing that is...:kiss_wink:

That the real truth is sharing any of those with others here, is so much better than doing it alone...

Thanks Soompi for this place and for some amazing memories that were created here and are forever a part of me...:heart:

u always have a way with words :) however yes thanks to @Lmangla who is always never tired of trying to come up with some ideas to gather us around :) 

• Like 4
  • Love 2

20 hours ago, Lmangla said:

kekekke... sometimes when I am washing the rice to cook, I am randomly reminded of how @packmule3 asked if she should wash rice and we all gasped! and she was like "what, what did I do???" :lol::lol:... our reaction still has me smiling after all these years. hahaha... good soompi memories!

20 hours ago, angelangie said:

oh that....how all of us chirp in giving her the best advise we thought we have right? :D

those are really one of the times....had u join us when i threw the Ribena party? :D 

Yah! Why are you telling people that I don't wash my rice?!  You're making my rice grains suffer from inferiority complex. 

@Lmangla, aka Moses with the beard, just handed the 12th commandment for rice atheists like me. (rice atheist = I don't believe in baptizing ... washing rice. )

0xrMsMB.jpg

16 hours ago, angelwingssf said:

haha!  really?  I don't think you should wash the rice at least here in the USA.  Because rice is enhanced with Vitamin D !!  

Aha! A kindred spirit!  See? Only two posters came to defend me in that forum.  I was so surprised when they came after me with pitchforks for not washing my rice. I've never felt like a pariah in my whole life. 

Image result for i'm a sinner gif

It was as if I committed a great sin like forgetting to floss or recycling the plastic with glass.

So now I'm happy to inform all the Rice Nazis that I rinse my rice once now. I still don't know why I'm rinsing it but I just do it because I was told by the Taecgui shippers that I must wash it or else bad things would happen to me like alien abduction and elephant stampede. :naughty: Sometimes, the idea of making a mistake when cooking rice paralyzes me with fear that I just order rice from the Chinese restaurant.

So stressing to have so many rice-eating friends.... :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 2

26 minutes ago, packmule3 said:

Yah! Why are you telling people that I don't wash my rice?!  You're making my rice grains suffer from inferiority complex. 

hehehe i wasnt saying you didnt wash your rice, i was saying we were discussing about how to wash the rice :D 

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

8 hours ago, _gillianne19_ said:

But when I joined, I had people I can talk to and discuss this and that.

welcome to the feast. yes, we know exactly how you feel. whereas can you openly spazz and giggle over abs or a kiss or hand hold or piggy back ride? and we have so much fun as we do it in a group! hahahah...

tenor.gif?itemid=4323138

2 hours ago, packmule3 said:

So now I'm happy to inform all the Rice Nazis that I rinse my rice once now. I still don't know why I'm rinsing it but I just do it because I was told by the Taecgui shippers that I must wash it or else bad things would happen to me like alien abduction and elephant stampede.

LOL... good to know?

• Like 6
  • LOL 2

On 2/8/2019 at 9:45 PM, rori0711 said:

Waves @bairama and everybody here :) 

@mouse007 Proudly ;) Mabuhay to my fellow Filipino Soompiers :wub:

3. tag your chingus here and share the love. it is february -- the month of love!

@rubie @irilight @nistymaj01 @lduc @raetan16 @maria1983 @Kasmic @hyuuhikari @siddy09 @wenchanteur @ktcjdrama @lxands @sandhya05 @9tails @wdsayang @alcides14ahjumma @dian02_stv @klebinha @Rania Zeid @nonski @Kelly86

HM ... i really miss those times when we talked and talked for days and days ...nights and nights  :D about Doctors . and veins ... 

this is what i love here : amazing people like all of you :D  

• Like 4
  • Love 3

Hi, thanks for creating this yummy  thread discussing about delicious and love matters. I had been lurking in soompi for different items for about 1 year but finally I chose the most of my favorite one that was actor Yoon Shiyoon. So I decided to register for supporting him . He is a wonderful promoter for foods and culture of South Korea via 1Night 2Days show too. 

He is such a cute food consumer ;))

Also he is a wonderful actor for performing every character. ♥️

His eating gesture is so tempting. :D 

• Like 3
  • Love 4

6 hours ago, maria1983 said:

HM ... i really miss those times when we talked and talked for days and days ...nights and nights  :D about Doctors . and veins ... 

this is what i love here : amazing people like all of you :D  

hello Maria! ahhh...the fellowship of the amazing patients...ahahahaha feels like a reunion here, isnt it? 

those were lingering memories indeed...hanging out altogether at Doctors thread especially during Mon & Tues ;) How can we forget these iconic lines none other by Hong3X :lol::lol:

HJH: “Are you married?” YHJ: “No”
HJH: “Do you have a boyfriend?” YHJ: “No”
HJH: “Okay then!”

z2FWfJC.gif

RR9XS2r.gif  xdaBR6P.gif

ctto / @jeonghyang 

• Like 7
  • Love 1

9 hours ago, angelangie said:

hehehe i wasnt saying you didnt wash your rice, i was saying we were discussing about how to wash the rice :D 

really?! @packmule3 asked that about rice? :w00t: interesting! teehee :D

• Like 4
  • Angry 1
  • LOL 4

8 minutes ago, rori0711 said:

really?! @packmule3 asked that about rice? :w00t: interesting! teehee :D

hahaha. At least I leave water in the rice pot before cooking. I know somebody in college who nearly burned down the kitchen in our group house because he didn't add water to the rice. Ugh! It's a good thing we had fire extinguishers....

How would I know? I eat rice about twice? three times a month?? I was schooled by my friends in the TaecGui forum. lol. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 6

8 minutes ago, packmule3 said:

hahaha. At least I leave water in the rice pot before cooking. I know somebody in college who nearly burned our group house because he didn't add water to the rice. 

lol some rice adventures you got there ;) 

• Like 3
  • LOL 4

1 hour ago, packmule3 said:

hahaha. At least I leave water in the rice pot before cooking. I know somebody in college who nearly burned down the kitchen in our group house because he didn't add water to the rice. Ugh! It's a good thing we had fire extinguishers....

How would I know? I eat rice about twice? three times a month?? I was schooled by my friends in the TaecGui forum. lol. 

hey it something u can remember fondly of :D 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, rori0711 said:

HJH: “Are you married?” YHJ: “No”
HJH: “Do you have a boyfriend?” YHJ: “No”
HJH: “Okay then!”

:Dtumblr_o9jmasr9Wf1s86jvvo1_500.giftumblr_o9jmasr9Wf1s86jvvo2_500.giftumblr_o9jmasr9Wf1s86jvvo3_500.giftumblr_o9jmasr9Wf1s86jvvo4_500.giftumblr_o9jmasr9Wf1s86jvvo6_r1_500.gifCTTO

good old days :D

• Like 1
  • Love 4

@maria1983 how about we change it to...

HJ: Have you been well?

JH: Have you had your breakfast?

HJ: Not yet

JH: Lunch?

JH: That's good then. You treat me lunch. You choose among the ones posted in Soompi Love Feast. Make sure there was rice. preferably cooked by @packmule3 I heard she rinse her rice once and leave water to avoid getting burnt. :lol::lol::lol:

• LOL 6

54 minutes ago, rori0711 said:

@maria1983 how about we change it to...

HJ: Have you been well?

JH: Have you had your breakfast?

JH: Lunch?

JH: That's good then. You treat me lunch.

tumblr_oaj65perSS1uq4zv4o1_400.gif&key=2 ctto

• LOL 4

23 hours ago, packmule3 said:

Aha! A kindred spirit!  See? Only two posters came to defend me in that forum.  I was so surprised when they came after me with pitchforks for not washing my rice. I've never felt like a pariah in my whole life. 

I come from an Asian country where we always washed our rice.  But after coming to the US, 30 years ago, I had seen on rice bags not to wash the rice.  That is why I stopped doing that.  But after this entire discussion, I should start washing the rice again.  

Thank you @packmule3.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

Annyeong @Sarang21 chingu for tagging me. I have not been active recently in Soompi. Your tagging brought me back today.

Soompi is the only Forum that I frequently visit and my most favorite place for discussing dramas, Kpop and other topics as well. Soompi brought me many international friends that I adore. Many of you I have known for more than 5 years or even more now.

As for food, let me dig through my collections to be shared here. Oh? Only 2 pics?

Noodle soup with beef assorted

Image result for sabah's good food

Tuaran Mee

Buttermilk Prawns

There are more food but I have forgotten how to put under hidden. Any chingu, please refresh my memory. Gomawo in advance :D

Calling  @mslee @dimples21 @suchadiva42 @nonski @moodypie @rain719 @Mau_Cherry @ohoheli @ellelyana88

• Like 6
  • Love 3

Hello good night/good morning, calling all that might be a fan of WangSun Goblin couple here is my gift for this event hope that it makes you guys more energized, spirit of the day!:heart: it will be superrr nice if you like on YT, thanks for the support:blush:

@Lmangla @UnniSarah @Sarang21   @icemaid   @phoenix24  @angelangie  @katakwasabi @gm4queen @happyfanlgx @cenching @Sejabin @LyraYoo @Maryam @kokodus @Lawyerh @triplem @nohamahamoud2002 @avondale16 @Matilda_Anne @joonminfan 
 @Jillia @staygold @Ameera Ali @Visually-wandering @pawla @rori0711 @USAFarmgirl @packmule3 @Dhakra @mouse007 @kokkuri33 @Minoo Maani   @dotonly @Kasmic @hyuuhikari @stroppyse @lynne22 @nrllee @wenchanteur @angelwingssf @alcides14ahjumma @maria1983 @_gillianne19_

@gm4queen here comes the gift hope you like :)

• Like 7
  • Love 11

1. share what you have loved/learned/enjoyed about hanging out here in the soompi community. it can be a drama, ship, a kpop group, actor or just the different discussions you had with chingus here.

i mostly spazz in soompi for dramas that i watched; example like The Last Empress, The Crowned Clown, Touch Your Heart, Haechi and lots more.

and talk bout kpop groups, im more into EXO & Blackpink; ....BTS? Im not really an army but some of their songs such as "Fire, Not Today, Idol, Fake love, DNA & MIC Drop"; those type of songs (included rap) is really my jam :smirk:

anyways its grateful to see them at the Grammys

• Like 2
  • Love 2