Quantcast
larus

[Upcoming Drama 2019] Her Private Life 그녀의 사생활 - Wed & Thu @ 21:30 KST - Park Min Young & Kim Jae Wook - Premieres on April 10th

:lol: Everyone's sentiment is the same...

Celebrating the first main lead role of KJW :D 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRkp31r7Z4DM0k6ekydZ8r

• Like 5
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Jillia said:

@ktcjdrama kkk I've been hoping for him to be in a romance since Coffee Prince. :D 

First time I saw him in 'Who Are You' oh how I was cried then...next dramas was not romcoms and then it was Temp of love and what...I cried with him again. could I have dreamed that he would return to the genre of romance as lead and Min Young would be his first main heroine? My dream come true!!

• Like 6
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

The news of confirming Kim Jae Wook as a male lead and being opposite to Park Min Young has been the happiest news I have received today :wub:

• Like 9
  • Love 3

And I thought I would see Kim Jae Wook in a kdrama version of Love Me If  You Dare. Coud've been perfect for Park Min Young as well.. but okay it's rom-com....genre I least like...unless very well written, smart and witty with good acting and directing.  But I wanna see him I wanna see her so yeah, count me in this thead. Thanks larus. Most of the dramas I watch is the ones you always create a thread for.

OT: And yeah I'm still waitinng to see that Love Me If You Dare kdrama version, I dont mind with Kang Ha Neul. If there's one, I'll  for the thread  larus. ^^

• Like 6

I’m happy to see Park Min Young in another drama. I know she can nail this. I’m already looking forward to watching this. Both leads are talented and good looking. So excited! B)

• Like 8
  • Love 1

According to the TV Daily, a broadcasting official said, "Lee Kyu-hyung was cast in TVN's new drama 'Her Private Life' .

In the drama, Lee Kyu-hyung will take on the role of director of Judo Gymnasium, a childhood friend ofSung Duk Mi , and drews up a triangular relationship with the protagonists to enhance tension and fun in the drama. (Google translation)

http://www.biztribune.co.kr/news/view.php?no=95872

I am glad to see Lee Kyu Hyung in another drama.

• Like 6
  • Love 1

The casting news keeps getting better . Been a fan of LKH since Stranger . He was excellent in Prison Playbook & Life . My feelings now :lol:

• Like 5
  • Love 1

Kim Bo Ra To Join Park Min Young And Kim Jae Wook In New Romantic Comedy

8c8156838fe7452c83887dd7c0ba6f14.jpeg?s=

Kim Bo Ra has chosen a new project!

On February 13, a source from tvN revealed that Kim Bo Ra has confirmed her appearance for tvN’s new Wednesday-Thursday drama ‘Her Private Life’ (literal title).

“Her Private Life” tells the story of a professional gallery curator named Sung Duk Mi (played by Park Min Young), whose true nature is an idol fangirl. She gets involved in a love triangle with her boss Ryan (Kim Jae Wook), who becomes a passionate fanboy of Sung Duk Mi, and her childhood friend, Eun Ki.

In the drama, Kim Bo Ra will play the role of Cindy, the daughter of the art gallery’s director. She actively works as a fansite master, a person who takes HQ photos and videos of idols and uploads them onto a website.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1303342wpp/kim-bo-ra-to-join-park-min-young-and-kim-jae-wook-in-new-romantic-comedy

• Like 5

Jung jae won Appearence confirmed 

0003951611_001_20190213123037792.jpg

NAVER news

I'm so happy with his casting ❤

His character Second lead as idol star and may be Brother of Ryan (Kim Jae Wook ).

• Like 5

Wait! What?! Kim Jae Wook is FINALLY lead on a romance????

I read that I'm late to the astonishment and excitement party over this news, but this is my first time seeing this. Ohmygosh! I'm so excited. And, with an actual talented actress like PMY as well! Plus, Lee Kyu Hyung to mix it up as well??

Okay, please, please, please, have this be a decent writer who can write good dialogue and is inspired with an actual plot. Please, please, please! When it's start? Is it April 1 yet? :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

kkk @stroppyse That was the most astonished reaction in a comment I've ever seen. :lol: So glad to see you here in this thread! And yes finally Kim Jae Wook will get the girl. :wub:

• Like 2
  • Love 1