Quantcast
Jump to content
RPM

[Current Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Lascivious Lady / Jue Shi Qian Jin / 绝世千金

Recommended Posts

On 2/6/2019 at 5:22 AM, scarletlover1 said:

Waiting on English subs for this but how is it doing? Also who is the best guy, fans are rooting for? And I don't know who is who, so explain who you are talking about!

 

583-D72-A6-D397-461-F-916-C-09-D577-F45-

Guy 1:Hua Ying Chi

Wears white all the time. He is connected to Luo Jing’s past life as a disciple of an immortal sect and is nearly always around when she is in danger.

 

50-C8-FD9-F-0-D82-45-A5-89-B4-51-D26-C96

Guy 2:Liu Xiu Wen

On the surface he is a guard at the Prime Minister’s mansion, but in reality he is a prince of a fallen kingdom. He goes undercover in the Prime Ministers mansion to gather evidence against him for his master. He is willing to sacrifice everything for Luo Jing

 

61-FE8-AD9-791-B-417-C-A44-E-DCE4-D86311

Guy 3: Jiang Xuan Yu

He is the son of a rich family and is best friends with Zhong Wu Mei.He is a frequent visitor to a brothel (not sure if he owns it). He is the best friend type guy so Luo Jing sees him only as a friend.

 

BCF7-EFC5-B817-4-C26-9184-0975-E007016-B

Guy 4: Zhong Wu Mei

He is the emperor’s younger brother and seems to be unloved by him. His mother died when he was young and he was unloved by his father. He was ordered to marry Luo Jing by his brother the emperor and eventually grows to love her.

  • Like 5
  • Insightful 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/5/2019 at 8:36 AM, angelangie said:

 

well i think it is mainly because it a low budget production hence they kinda make it the same 4 female playing the different minor roles hahahaa and yea probably they got lazy mainly i think lols :D kinda save cost dont you think? :D 

 

I think that's one reason. The other is XD a parody of video games. Like officer Jennys and Nurse Joys in Pokemon games. I noticed they were the same at the brothel and as regular civilians. I didn't realize they were the same as the servants at the manor until I saw the meme/post haha. It's the female lead in the drama that pointed out that the game designers were lazy --hence that's why it was funny.

  • LOL 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Yui. said:

 

I think that's one reason. The other is XD a parody of video games. Like officer Jennys and Nurse Joys in Pokemon games. I noticed they were the same at the brothel and as regular civilians. I didn't realize they were the same as the servants at the manor until I saw the meme/post haha. It's the female lead in the drama that pointed out that the game designers were lazy --hence that's why it was funny.

 

hahah...yea it happen i guess...however they try to make it funny hence the pointer :) 

 

whatever the reason is however it had it effect and make the dialogue more interesting :) 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/6/2019 at 8:29 AM, hathanhthanh09 said:

Guy 2:Liu Xiu Wen

On the surface he is a guard at the Prime Minister’s mansion, but in reality he is a prince of a fallen kingdom. He goes undercover in the Prime Ministers mansion to gather evidence against him for his master. He is willing to sacrifice everything for Luo Jing

 

thanks :) 

 

i remember this guy....the first times i saw him was in 'A Different Kind of Pretty Man' :) he was in the supporting cast then...however i like him there even though he seems to be a lil lean sides.... however he puff up now a lil that make him look all the way better.......

  • Like 1
  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

parts where WuMei promise to find LuoJing after she fall into the sea where they were attack by assassins 

 

nmBat-o-2NI9H4O6SdK8kqP7cF6y-9DnRiLrn1X3

QaDA8emar_opYmPR4ITM38Gih7JgHnvdXWLTylhN

G3UlLoCW3BTTo-_S-y_Ai42Y8u064TyJ-kjXkI-W

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lascivious Lady wishing their audience and fans Happy Lunar Year 2019

 

xoTH2NDQtt3ixEKpHEDlox91HjL2bFtQV5dQlfYc

 

Spoiler

7dtA5e-hvAABgYHFeaHW5TULTAhkQb6jMJIRIJKECzJ43DD9KcZKrAnx3m5RaBDfz-ykpZWGFxl0PbqmtIvHsgsvS6_nrle5Hc8Q-LXyxFUgcy62PBCuVpl3FtIDNabWzLan0Vuk0H8pekIxREbPf21fxRT80DJz

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Awww, she looks good with all the four.  But i like the playful vibe in the 3rd pic and there is a tension between the pair in the 4th pic.  Who does she end with at last?  @angelangie spoilers please!!!!:tounge_wink:

I am waiting for eng subs......atleast draft subs, someone please!!!!!!:tired:

  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, pad-hari said:

Awww, she looks good with all the four.  But i like the playful vibe in the 3rd pic and there is a tension between the pair in the 4th pic.  Who does she end with at last?  @angelangie spoilers please!!!!:tounge_wink:

I am waiting for eng subs......atleast draft subs, someone please!!!!!!:tired:

 

**ahem** hehehehe

 

Spoiler

she ended up with the guy she was wedded to of course :) the very first one :) 

 

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

can someone explains about Hua Hua and who he is to her?? I ship them both....I completed the drama with no subs..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, gyna1 said:

can someone explains about Hua Hua and who he is to her?? I ship them both....I completed the drama with no subs..

 

u mean the guy in white right? As LuaJing called him XiaoHua

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@angelangie yes him. The ending with him opening his eyes from a long sleep just left me clueless..is there more to him and her even though it does her past life and how she knows him but I just feel like there’s more after the ending showing him opening his eyes. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, gyna1 said:

@angelangie yes him. The ending with him opening his eyes from a long sleep just left me clueless..is there more to him and her even though it does her past life and how she knows him but I just feel like there’s more after the ending showing him opening his eyes. 

 

he sacrifice himself for LuoJing and he is also her 1st brother from the same master, he stated that LuoJing is the reincarnation of his ShiMei that passed away previously because of his mistakes....

 

so right now he does his best to protect him whenever he could.....

  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So I really like Simon Gong (lead guy) and Alen Fang (bodyguard). Behind the scenes of Alen's shower scene. Looks like he's also in Queen Dugu:lol:


 

 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Yui. said:

So I really like Simon Gong (lead guy) and Alen Fang (bodyguard). Behind the scenes of Alen's shower scene. Looks like he's also in Dugu Queen :lol:

 

im glad Alen is getting more roles....he had been quiet :) previously when i first saw him he was a lil too thin....however now he seems to be a little bit more puff up and i like the new image better

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, angelangie said:

 

im glad Alen is getting more roles....he had been quiet :) previously when i first saw him he was a lil too thin....however now he seems to be a little bit more puff up and i like the new image better

 

Based on his weibo, it looks like he worked out for the bodyguard role X"D 

 

I just discovered his debut song when he was part of this boy group. 

Spoiler


 


 

 

  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Yui. said:

 

Based on his weibo, it looks like he worked out for the bodyguard role X"D 

 

I just discovered his debut song when he was part of this boy group. 

 

 

wow that's nice :) 

 

yea he really do need to build up his frame a lil.....i used to think he wasnt that bad looking just a lil too thin.....

 

and he is also one of those person that look good in a period custom at first glance :) 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×