Quantcast
angelangie

[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Exclusive Memories 独家记忆

On 1/21/2019 at 2:52 PM, LuMNaL said:

It is a pity, that there is not more people like or watch this drama. Maybe it is the actors are not so famos and pretty. But that is exactly why I love it. It is closer to reallity

I would watch this! It sounds like my kind of drama but it's the usual problem: no English translation so I can't watch :bawling:

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

On 1/25/2019 at 7:53 PM, raziela said:

I would watch this! It sounds like my kind of drama but it's the usual problem: no English translation so I can't watch :bawling:

take mandarin course!!! :D 

• Sad 1
  • LOL 1

3 hours ago, angelangie said:

take mandarin course!!! :D 

I have honestly tried! But whatever neural pathway of the brain is used for linguistics seems to be underdeveloped and doesn't work in my brain. I've tried to learn languages ever since so was in junior school but whatever I do it just doesn't stick:bawling: :bawling:

• Sad 1

8 hours ago, raziela said:

I have honestly tried! But whatever neural pathway of the brain is used for linguistics seems to be underdeveloped and doesn't work in my brain. I've tried to learn languages ever since so was in junior school but whatever I do it just doesn't stick:bawling: :bawling:

hugss....

i know how it feel when things u tried wont stick.......nvm if u have any scenes that you really want to know throw it at me.....if i happen to be free i will help you with it as best as i could :) 

• Love 1

2 hours ago, angelangie said:

hugss....

i know how it feel when things u tried wont stick.......nvm if u have any scenes that you really want to know throw it at me.....if i happen to be free i will help you with it as best as i could :) 

It's frustrating as I actually really like languages and watch lots of films, documentaries and dramas from different countries but my brain can't seem to retain anything when it comes to languages.  I can't even speak my parent's mother language and they have tried to teach me since I was little:( At least I am quite good at English as it is the only language my brain seems to be able to cope with :sweatingbullets:

Thanks for offering. I didn't mean to make you feel bad.  If I can't watch, then I can't watch. There are still lots of other dramas to catch up with and this might get surprise subs like some other dramas have recently :)

• Like 2

new character stills released for Exclusive Memories

K9BWuR1l5wAZtrgp6UAxtusNUYZP57R3YMDakKysrqEeilpLoIslcGw6EaMXt9sPhOnOvEkmluI-CJfS

Spoiler

4HM5-WaRGvIN7o2xhg2qK3OjZPS4i3bvajerL9_1cQFEdHyf-YV8lUBNtjPbYm66-ep4R2Z9entviaPljmsDecmGp-EMimZg4ire0nxXqLAvsOv_mc_Ra5Vknll5mbcPCBP8z68FOvgKFQ8fwWE-EOmlgh56rhPUXoeLNW9yZVyEvODMV8JVlWzj712-eSgGSg_P5oq5pvjDq8-kTR2jBdKfzzIulh2oRYGo0doCJLLSTHaW7MjTQ_5_neF_WAgoIoF_cRmuhewjZK0SZxLAsMSa

• Thanks 1

aren't there any news about the cut scene? In "I can hear you" they released it, but why not here too:cold_sweat: