Quantcast
angelangie

[Upcoming Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Detectives Jian Bu Zhi / Ancient Detectives 侠探简不知

muZ1Yr7vf21Ya8d549S4HIg2NLZEyCFfAWCkq6mI

Details:

Chinese title: 侠探简不知 / Xiá Tàn Jiǎn BùZhī
English title: Detectives Jian Bu Zhi / Ancient Detectives

Genre: Period, Suspense, Mystery

Episodes: 

Duration: -

Director:  -

Broadcast Period: -

Cast:

于济玮 / Yu JiWei as  蕑不知 / Jian BuZhi
王燕阳 / Wang YanYang as 趙我還 / Zhao WoHai
王若珊 / Wang RouShan as 展十七 / Zhan ShiQi
马泽涵 / Ma ZeHan as 明月 / MingYue
杜亚飞 / Du YaFei as 葉笑笑 / Ye XiaoXiao
黄日莹 / Huang RiYing as 小妖女 / Xiao YaoNv
王星瑋 / Wang XingWei as 司馬當 / Si MaDang
郝帥飾 / Hao ShuaiShi as 王老大 / Wang LaoDa
于白水 / Yu BaiShui
赵震宇 / Zhao ZhenYu
王璟彦 / Wang JingYan
马赛 / MaSai
锦鲤 / JinLi

Synopsis:

该剧主要讲述失忆侠探简不知,为了查出神机谷惨案真相找出杀父仇人,踏上了寻求真相之旅;在探求真相的过程中结识真爱和挚友,协手解开一个个离奇案件的故事

Basically about a hero who have lost memories, finding out the truth and also who is his dad murderer, the path to the truth where friendships and trials are all thrown into the path to fight for the truth.

RULES of SOOMPI
Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately. Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, etc. should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here. Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their ID/IDs reported to the mods. Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs (those without permission from the original subbers and doesn't have copyrights like Viki, Dramafever or Crunchyroll) will have their ID reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions. PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!

For any Issues and Abuse
Please report to moderators 
angelangie l LavelyShai

Ah i like detective story, will take a look at this in future, maybe they come out around april-may 2019? 

1 minute ago, epinklyn said:

Ah i like detective story, will take a look at this in future, maybe they come out around april-may 2019? 

not too sure....they just wrap up lols

• LOL 1

Yeah, wrapped up on end of dec 2018, so maybe the editing, CGI, dubbing, music inserting process might takes months, and they also have to look for distributor right, oh well i just wait it on youtube, at least the trailer first.

• LOL 1

The ML look quite nice, also with hairstyle and wardrobes. Only the last lady in green, i found her clothes a bit odd.. Something is not right.

• LOL 1

On 1/21/2019 at 12:48 AM, epinklyn said:

The ML look quite nice, also with hairstyle and wardrobes. Only the last lady in green, i found her clothes a bit odd.. Something is not right.

i think she happen to be one of the lead.......even though i prefer one of the supporting lady myself though :D 

• LOL 1

10 minutes ago, epinklyn said:

I think the girl is too skinny so, that is why i found it odd. 

haha sometimes that do happen.....