Quantcast
pad-hari

[Current Mainland Chinese drama 2019] I HEAR YOU/THE MOST BEAUTIFUL THING 最动听的事

Zhou LuSi releasing some cute and funny pictures with Riley in her weibo during them filming the series :) 

jOhjl0LVbyziTCSq4eUnTd6MLqJWI6IgiCqEni3eXId8EBUfJwD_9kTh0FCffN5D-dz0RprYOD7Je1FpE91Vfx5o4fHP8JaoGZULrByTplz77j4eIxCm31k75KUHQMzF35J1j_0-RfTqKh9YoiOcV6QlB32-Pwa-

• Love 2

TONIGHT!!! and we get to see at least 6 episodes of it??? :D hahahaha

damn im greedy :D 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, angelangie said:

TONIGHT!!! and we get to see at least 6 episodes of it??? :D hahahaha

damn im greedy :D 

awwwww, i am jealous!!!! i will have to wait for the subs until someone picks this up to savour the sweetness of our otp or watch the raw first like a dumb watching a silent film:cold_sweat:

BTW, Will you be updating the raw links for the episodes aired, in the 1st page @angie????

• LOL 2

29 minutes ago, pad-hari said:

awwwww, i am jealous!!!! i will have to wait for the subs until someone picks this up to savour the sweetness of our otp or watch the raw first like a dumb watching a silent film:cold_sweat:

BTW, Will you be updating the raw links for the episodes aired, in the 1st page @angie????

sure if u want me to ....also i found the MV for the song....however i will need to upload it into the youtube first :P my home internet is slow so unless someone else already upload it...you will need to wait for me :D

• Thanks 1

i watch the first 8 episode yesterday night and its cool :D hahahaha....another over bearing male lead again however Riley and LuSi chemistry is good :) i love their chemistry here :) 

calling my rom-com gang

@thunderman1 @lynne22 @UnniSarah @raziela @themarchioness @Jafstar did i miss anyone else? lols.......

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, lynne22 said:

@angelangie :lol: 

I'm looking forward to watch this drama... lol..  soonnn.. 

i love the 8 episode so far that i went to marathon thru the webnovel....

:D i read till 2am in the morning and went to sleep and woke up at 4am to continue again before i got off for work :D 

i will finish the rest of the chapters by tonight when i get home later :D or maybe during my lunch times :D 

• LOL 3

Hahaha.. I have only read the ending of the novel @angelangie :P... just to see how cute their ending lol....  and it is cuteee and warming at the same time.. :wub:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, angelangie said:

i watch the first 8 episode yesterday night and its cool :D hahahaha....another over bearing male lead again however Riley and LuSi chemistry is good :) i love their chemistry here :) 

calling my rom-com gang

@thunderman1 @lynne22 @UnniSarah @raziela @themarchioness @Jafstar did i miss anyone else? lols.......

Thanks for the heads-up @angelangie :D

• Love 2
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, lynne22 said:

Hahaha.. I have only read the ending of the novel @angelangie :P... just to see how cute their ending lol....  and it is cuteee and warming at the same time.. :wub:

i read the whole book :D hahahaha...im a fast reader when i set my heart into it.....i used to be able to finish a novel around 300 over pages in 3 to 4 hours nonstop :D 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

@angelangie Ohhh this looks cute!!! :wub: Thank you for tagging me along with everyone else! :D Gonna like this paring...I love their dynamics so far. And she’s so tiny compared to Riley’s height!! *squee!*

Off to read novel

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

18 minutes ago, angelangie said:

i read the whole book :D hahahaha...im a fast reader when i set my heart into it.....i used to be able to finish a novel around 300 over pages in 3 to 4 hours nonstop :D 

So no sad ending? All safe to start this one for us? :lol: The fluff that we crave.

• LOL 4

40 minutes ago, staygold said:

So no sad ending? All safe to start this one for us? :lol: The fluff that we crave.

oh u love rom-com too? :D

yes i can say it is safe to start.....happy ending from the book itself :) the drama diverted a little from the book......and they change some of the aspect like ShuWei was actually a scientist however in the drama they make him a violinist and also they tie ErDuo as sound expert where as in the book she wasnt....she was more like a photographer instead of being obsess with being a cartoonist voice.....

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 3

3 hours ago, angelangie said:

Wow!!!! Where can i watch the raw @angelangie?  I want to see their cuteness and chemistry.  

OT:

BTW, since you like Zhao lusi, there is another new movie coming up.  I will put it under the spoilers, in case you dont know coz you are the wikipedia on the info about the releasing new dramas/movies in soompi.:D

Spoiler

http://www.dramapanda.com/2019/01/chinese-remake-of-autumn-in-my-heart-to.html

Autumn Fairy Tale Chinese movie

Autumn Fairy Tale 蓝色生死恋 is a Chinese movie adaptation of the hit Korean drama series Autumn In My Heart starring Song Hye Kyo, Song Seung Heon and Won Bin almost twenty years ago. The remake stars Xu Kai, Zhao Lusi, Jiao Rui and Liang Jingxian.  Rocket Girls member Meng Meiqi will have a guest appearance as well. 

Autumn Fairy Tale Chinese movie Zhao Lusi

Autumn Fairy Tale Chinese movie

32 minutes ago, angelangie said:

oh u love rom-com too? :D

Yes, I do!! :wub:  I am scared of cdrama romances cos they seem to love sad endings! Now that you gave the green light I shall put this on my list! 

• LOL 2

4 minutes ago, staygold said:

Yes, I do!! :wub:  I am scared of cdrama romances cos they seem to love sad endings! Now that you gave the green light I shall put this on my list! 

not all have sad ending :) 

try 'About is Love' they have good ending too :D that is one of my favorite! :D 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, angelangie said:

calling my rom-com gang

Thank you for the shoutout! :D  I'm behind on Well Intended Love so I have to put this one next after I finish catching up on I will Never Forget you. Too many good dramas out. :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 1