Quantcast
Lmangla

guess the abs

@triplem, of course you would have your current crack squeeze on top, but your longest burning squeeze just one place down. :D

Also, regarding the first abs pic. Have we started or was this the warm up?

Spoiler

Coffee Prince - mostly because of the hairstyle. LOL

• Like 2
  • LOL 10

7 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

@triplem, of course you would have your current crack squeeze on top, but your longest burning squeeze just one place down. :D

Also, regarding the first abs pic. Have we started or was this the warm up?

Reveal hidden contents

Oh yes I cannot forget my royal hotness . I have so many amazing gifs of him :P   . Wahhh it would be so awesome if they both had a drama scene together where they were competing & showing off their abs .....one can dream 

Anyway this is a warm up round , for fun . Everyone Guessed right of course , that scene is iconic !

Edited by triplem
  • Like 1
  • LOL 8

9 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

@cenching got to inject some harim into my veins ahab.

+2

What?!?! You forgot your crack today??? You’re incoherent....:joy:

• LOL 9

21 minutes ago, triplem said:

@angelangie You know me too well . What to do, :P he’s my latest squeeze ...

@sushilicious , @cenching , @staygold @mouse007 Surely you know where this scene  is from . Warm up round ....

Reveal hidden contents

well that abs been in your DM for so long...it isnt hard to guess :D 

• Like 3
  • LOL 7

1 hour ago, triplem said:

Anyway this is a warm up round , for fun . Everyone Guessed right of course , that scene is iconic !

Omo... only warmup round and now itz already page 2 :sweat_smile: - uh oh i dont think i can catch up when the actual competition starts (wawawaaaa...)

HLEgg8X.jpg

1 hour ago, supergal99 said:

Omo... only warmup round and now itz already page 2 :sweat_smile: - uh oh i dont think i can catch up when the actual competition starts (wawawaaaa...)

dont worry when the actual competition starts i stay by the sides lines and cheer u guys on ??? :D 

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

3 hours ago, triplem said:

Oh yes I cannot forget my royal hotness . I have so many amazing gifs of him :P   . Wahhh it would be so awesome if they both had a drama scene together where they were competing & showing off their abs .....one can dream 

Haha I haven’t been around here long so I won’t know. Who was your original Oppa before Top Star-ssi took over temporarily?

• Like 3
  • LOL 4

@cenchingSigh....Mooooom. Pleaaaase. See_No_Evil_Monkey_Emoji_large.png?v=1480481037 Wasn't the incident yesterday enough already? :D 

Okay, that is an event I will totally not participate. But just for the guys......here you go. 

Spoiler

7062ac80gw1eynk0xwbo6j20xc0m8n3v.jpg

@sushiliciousStay on your good side!

• LOL 8

33 minutes ago, joonminfan said:

Haha I haven’t been around here long so I won’t know. Who was your original Oppa before Top Star-ssi took over temporarily?

Top star shi will always have a place in my heart ( it's big enough to house many oppas :D )

But I should give you a clearer picture of my royal hotness.....top star shi's bestie...

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 10
  • Thanks 1

@triplem Aiya. Someone must fire the camera man. Why he never film the washboard Packs eh? It's a necessity.  They had one job. *Shakes head*

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

1 hour ago, angelangie said:

dont worry when the actual competition starts i stay by the sides lines and cheer u guys on ??? :D 

:P o..kay.. i will probably be taking a looooong time to feel the ...  erhmm... i mean fill in the answer:w00t:

zyylr2Y.jpg

Heee...definitely need some cheering ops ops:glasses:

4 hours ago, angelangie said:

well that abs been in your DM for so long...it isnt hard to guess :D 

:blink:Oh oh so Top Star ssi already 'out' ya? Ya...hahaaaa~~~:lol:

*Wink* @joonminfan

2 minutes ago, supergal99 said:

:blink:Oh oh so Top Star ssi already 'out' ya? Ya...hahaaaa~~~:lol:

*Wink* @joonminfan

It’s ok, if @triplem doesn’t want Top Star-ssi, I’m next in line for Oppa! I’m a voracious fighter, mind you! :relieved:

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

:sweatingbullets: ahhhh...

8 minutes ago, joonminfan said:

It’s ok, if @triplem doesn’t want Top Star-ssi, I’m next in line for Oppa! I’m a voracious fighter, mind you! :relieved:

*quickly cover triplem's eyes* :grimace: ops joonminfan i meant to say Top Star-ssi is not in the list of answers hahaaa~~:P