Quantcast
Lmangla

guess the abs

Wahhh this thread is alive . Can we have Some kim Jae Wook hot gifs to celebrate his first time as a romantic male lead ? It’s overdue !!!

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

27 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@staygold heads to the Lounge with @Sarang21 & @supergal99 for striped abs poker game  :tounge_xd: - innocent game  , morning 

@staygold Turns the alarm off & throw the keys in the Attic so we wouldn’t be locked out by Lmangla :naughty:

I can´t play poker but who cares....It´s STRIPED ABS POKER...emphasis on abs :w00t:

11 hours ago, sushilicious said:

@Sarang21 Bad Guy :kiss_closed:

+2

Thank you :kiss_wink:

18 minutes ago, triplem said:

Wahhh this thread is alive . Can we have Some kim Jae Wook hot gifs to celebrate his first time as a romantic male lead ? It’s overdue !!!

your wish is my comand

Uv4DU0C.gif&key=9347d48462971a08f6e01bbc

cr. to owner

bf03b8d87a56c850b2726ea157c22d34.jpg

Spoiler

70a73fa0296904da6dfcf25df34a366f.jpg

1df13d9509cb77303f4b0103793f67b2.jpg

cr. to owner

• Love 2
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, triplem said:

Anything for you :tounge_xd: 

BF4E355E-99B2-4603-9C53-DE06A8DB1318.gif

A8BCE552-54AB-4A76-8C60-41663057C846.gif

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

@triplem Since @Ameera Ali n @Sarang21 already posted the pics I give you these videos! Dont ask why he is on stage like that!! You cant ask!

Spoiler

Did you know too starred in Hedwig and the angry inch?! 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

@staygold *Whistles away* Anyways if there are some adult stuff or something which is not appropriate for Soompi, please do tell me, I will delete. Because I have never watched the entire thing without smiling my eyes Out till it hurts and had to stop it...but in relations of abs. Look at his arms...the muscles hm.

Spoiler

Same as Ms Owl. No questions.

@Ameera Ali You hit my soft spot with Guest. Thanks :) Choi Yoon~

• LOL 3

@staygold Is a cultural things to hold a concerts bareness & thighs leather pants  - or it help with focal - not that I’m complaining :blush:

@sushilicious  No question and that video , it can’t be :D  , we need some more :heart:

1EB063BF-E7CE-4C7E-82F4-C52D1FD07B89.gif

— lovely in front of the camera or behind it :wub:

@Sarang21 clear a spot at sofa we got a guest need to lie-down at our chesterfield leather sofa for a bit :wub:

0079135F-2C0A-4EF2-A67A-4FD78A098A72.gif

• LOL 2

@Ameera Ali logical explanation is tht he might be in the Hedwig n angry inch costume earlier  and then decided to do away with it for the next song.

• LOL 2

@staygold well hello Mr. Handsome...he can have the whole sofa :w00t:. we will just have to sit on the floor.

• LOL 1

Watched CCTV of inside loung in amazement as @Sarang21 plays happily with her top star dolls :heart: - hey share the dolls :naughty: 

1 hour ago, Ameera Ali said:

Watched CCTV of inside loung in amazement as @Sarang21 plays happily with her top star dolls :heart: - hey share the dolls :naughty: 

hehehe he is all mine....so no sharing :P. And why are you spying on me? shouldn´t you be working on the abs production line? As a punishment no more abs for you :naughty:

its-mine-all-30sv44.jpg

• LOL 1

@Sarang21 Don’t let me use my two decades of martial arts skill on you , me with out abs 

0D58F64A-7ED3-427E-98A8-4B884F658C6E.gif

But as u pay my wages lock me in the Attic with top star dolls :D - I got spare keys :tounge_xd:

Spoiler

612E7FB1-13D7-4332-BEB1-54116BAE76D6.gif

3527164B-58E7-44C7-B2B9-F72354C5B5AA.gif

• LOL 1

@Ameera Ali I got the rock hard abs of my Yoo Baek doll as a shield so bring it on...I´m ready whip-onion-head-emoticon.gif

• LOL 1

@Sarang21 all that abs making you hallucinate :D , one high kick from me & u will be floored and Mr waffle in my fingers :tounge_xd: - make duplicate let’s be friends :wub:

• LOL 1