Quantcast
Jump to content
angelangie

Webnovel Discussion: Ever Night (Yoda Version)

Recommended Posts

9 hours ago, angelangie said:

actually i couldnt fault 1st brother for liking MoShanShan....

 

and i didnt dislike him....infact i know why he chooses MoShanShan......SangSang is foreign to him....and all they want to do is to push NingQue away from politics so before LiYu able to latch into NingQue they wanted him to settle down with a wife...

 

this way even though if LiYu forces someone from her league with NingQue as a concubine.... they will have no say in NingQue household as the wife will always have the final say in 

Yes he didn't know SS but he also didn't really know MSS personally. Unless it was mentioned in novel and I didn't read it.  I guess he went based on her reputation as book addict and her looks. He probably thought he knew what was best for NQ. 

 

I believe in novel he made MSS his sworn sister after MSS helped NQ/SS escape when it was known she was daughter of Yama. Correct me if I am wrong. 

 

I do like that he loves NQ though. 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, n3bula said:

Yes he didn't know SS but he also didn't really know MSS personally. Unless it was mentioned in novel and I didn't read it.  I guess he went based on her reputation as book addict and her looks. He probably thought he knew what was best for NQ. 

 

I believe in novel he made MSS his sworn sister after MSS helped NQ/SS escape when it was known she was daughter of Yama. Correct me if I am wrong. 

 

I do like that he loves NQ though. 

 

 

yes....he didnt care whether NingQue is into the demon sect or what....to him....NingQue is one of his own....

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guys I'm missing NingSang lol. 

 

Any spoilers??

 

I've noticed Chao will come out more on s2 so that makes me happy :)

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, n3bula said:

Guys I'm missing NingSang lol. 

 

Any spoilers??

 

I've noticed Chao will come out more on s2 so that makes me happy :)

 

 

@UnniSarah will be the happiest....she is crushing on him :D 

  • Like 1
  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, n3bula said:

Guys I'm missing NingSang lol. 

 

Any spoilers??

 

I've noticed Chao will come out more on s2 so that makes me happy :)

@n3bula

Did you know that Ning Que had premonition dream of the Night is falling. Reading this text is important because it’s another hint . 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So the updates for the novel does not have any NQ or SS yet and is all about the political machinations and war going on in the aftermath. So here is a bit of SS vs MS especially for @n3bula :D since no spoilers yet.

 

Chapter 49:

There was a far distance between Lin 47th Street and the House of Red Sleeves. Usually, Ning Que would take the horse carriage for two coins. Today, however, he chose to reach there on foot because Sangsang would be his companion along the way who could dispel the boredom for him. Neither of them kept that conflict in their hearts because Ning Que had already been accustomed to such bloody and fatal situations, while for Sangsang, her mind was occupied by important things, thus having no room for others. Therefore, they both enjoyed a good mood when passing through those streets and alleys.

..............

He suddenly slightly frowned as he saying these. And he said, "Three four, seven... eight."

Sangsang paused and froze for a moment and crammed the cookie into her small mouth. Her left hand quickly scratching the certain place on his back. Ning Que frowned and took the big black umbrella from her hand, and added, "No, it's seven seven."

"Got it."

The Chang'an city rested in the continuous spring rain. In its straight streets and crooked lanes, among its cornice of high-rises, along the passerbys with umbrellas and raincoats, there was a walking big black umbrella that was like a dusty black lotus. Under the big black umbrella, Sangsang took the cookie with one hand and scratched Ning Que's back on and on with the other. The young master's and the handmaiden's faces were full of joy.

 

Chapter 356:

Recently, he had accompanied Shanshan to visit Chang'an, and together they appreciated great works in various calligraphy stores.

He had not had any relationships in either of his two lives, and he even had no close physical contact with somebody of the opposite gender. So he did not know whether he was in love with Mo Shanshan or not. After Shanshan said that she loved him that day, their relationship did not change. They treated each other as casually and calmly as they did before, and they had not even held hands. The only difference was, perhaps, the shyness that the girl occasionally showed when their shoulders touched.
..............................
It was a wonderful feeling, even if they did not have any close physical contact, or sweet words, or vows. So Ning Que was glad to accompany Shanshan. But, sometimes he felt empty when passing through the narrow alleys and the shadow of bare trees, or stepping on the melting snow beside the lake.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

@n3bula

Did you know that Ning Que had premonition dream of the Night is falling. Reading this text is important because it’s another hint . 

 

That was when they were accompanying the princess to Chang An and after NQ had a conversation with the cultivator, right?  He remembered that what was happening to his Master and SS he saw in that dream but he was seeing it from a different point of view so he couldn't see clearly that it was his Master and SS.  NQ theorizes that it was during that journey that what was inside SS "awakened" or something like that and that is why he had that dream.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, kiara_bleu said:

 

That was when they were accompanying the princess to Chang An and after NQ had a conversation with the cultivator, right?  He remembered that what was happening to his Master and SS he saw in that dream but he was seeing it from a different point of view so he couldn't see clearly that it was his Master and SS.  NQ theorizes that it was during that journey that what was inside SS "awakened" or something like that and that is why he had that dream.

@kiara_bleu... This premonition was when they were accompanying the Princess to Chang An. The Butcher and Drunk were in the dream. 

 

Even as as he traveled with MSS, he still felt empty.  Thanks chingu for putting it up there. You know what MSS could have still been in NQ’s life if she had only chosen to be his friend. TBH , she was his first friend he made of the opposite sex. He needed a friend not a lover. Lol lol 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

@n3bula

Did you know that Ning Que had premonition dream of the Night is falling. Reading this text is important because it’s another hint . 

@UnniSarah Chingu you are so great. Do tell where to read this text please. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, kiara_bleu said:

So the updates for the novel does not have any NQ or SS yet and is all about the political machinations and war going on in the aftermath. So here is a bit of SS vs MS especially for @n3bula :D since no spoilers yet.

 

Chapter 49:

There was a far distance between Lin 47th Street and the House of Red Sleeves. Usually, Ning Que would take the horse carriage for two coins. Today, however, he chose to reach there on foot because Sangsang would be his companion along the way who could dispel the boredom for him. Neither of them kept that conflict in their hearts because Ning Que had already been accustomed to such bloody and fatal situations, while for Sangsang, her mind was occupied by important things, thus having no room for others. Therefore, they both enjoyed a good mood when passing through those streets and alleys.

..............

He suddenly slightly frowned as he saying these. And he said, "Three four, seven... eight."

Sangsang paused and froze for a moment and crammed the cookie into her small mouth. Her left hand quickly scratching the certain place on his back. Ning Que frowned and took the big black umbrella from her hand, and added, "No, it's seven seven."

"Got it."

The Chang'an city rested in the continuous spring rain. In its straight streets and crooked lanes, among its cornice of high-rises, along the passerbys with umbrellas and raincoats, there was a walking big black umbrella that was like a dusty black lotus. Under the big black umbrella, Sangsang took the cookie with one hand and scratched Ning Que's back on and on with the other. The young master's and the handmaiden's faces were full of joy.

 

Chapter 356:

Recently, he had accompanied Shanshan to visit Chang'an, and together they appreciated great works in various calligraphy stores.

He had not had any relationships in either of his two lives, and he even had no close physical contact with somebody of the opposite gender. So he did not know whether he was in love with Mo Shanshan or not. After Shanshan said that she loved him that day, their relationship did not change. They treated each other as casually and calmly as they did before, and they had not even held hands. The only difference was, perhaps, the shyness that the girl occasionally showed when their shoulders touched.
..............................
It was a wonderful feeling, even if they did not have any close physical contact, or sweet words, or vows. So Ning Que was glad to accompany Shanshan. But, sometimes he felt empty when passing through the narrow alleys and the shadow of bare trees, or stepping on the melting snow beside the lake.

@kiara_bleu my wonderful friend thank you for the spoilers. You made my night lol. 

 

Ladies and gentlemen our Sang Sang for the win *cheers* :joy:.

 

Reading this makes me feel so happy because no matter how wonderful NQ feels with MSS it will never be enough. He feels empty. His like for her pales in comparison with his love for his SS. Only SS can complete him. I'm in love with their love story :wub:

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, n3bula said:

@UnniSarah Chingu you are so great. Do tell where to read this text please. 

@kiara_bleu  @n3bula

Chapter 26 

 

For the past few days, Ning Que had been torn apart between hope and disappointment, causing him to feel slightly unhappy. He then decided not to think about them anymore. Regardless of whether they were happy or unfortunate incidents, they were good reasons for him to drink till he drops. Just right, Sangsang's old sickness was back that night and her small legs were as cold as frozen branches. Thus, both of them opened a jug of strong alcohol and drank to their hearts' content.

The little handmaiden drank more than half of wine in the large jar, but yet Ning Que was the first to drop. Sangsang, with much difficulty, moved him to the cushioned area, spread the blanket and covered him. She then crawled under the blanket and as usual, squeezed her little legs in his arms.

As the air covered with the fragrance of the wine, Ning Que had a dream.

In his dream, he felt that he was beside a warm sea. However, this time, he did not attempt to stretch out his arms and tried to fish for the water like what he did in the past. Perhaps it was due to the advice from Lyu Qingchen that reminded him that he was just dreaming. Thus, he stood in the warm sea and calmly stared out into the sea, like a total stranger or a by passer who would not care much for what was happening out there.

He smiled in his dream as he recalled: "Everything is just an illusion. Nothing's going to scare me."

It might be due to the extreme calmness within Ning Que which he never had before, this time, he could vividly remember the look of the sea. That limitless sea was not blue, but green, and the color was extremely dark yet translucent. It looked like a beautifully carved piece of gleaming jade.

Standing in the green sea, he did not bend forward to fish for the slow flowing green water, but instead, he quietly looked at them and wondered where they would flow towards in the next moment, and the shapes they would form.

Suddenly, two white flowers appeared from the green sea. Their petals were as white and pure as snow. No other common colors were seen from the flowers, they were just dull and monotony white.

The seawater slammed against the root of the white flowers. If they did have roots, with the moisture from the green sea, the two white flowers would indeed grow at a rapid rate, where one could see the difference with his naked eyes. The petals fell off one by one, and each of them bloomed into a new white flower the moment they landed on the surface of the sea. With such a fast pace, the white flowers swiftly spread across the sea and soon, the whole sea surface in front of him was covered with white flowers as they extended all the way to the horizon.

Ning Que looked at the magnificent view in front of him. He could not help but feel excited as he raised his leg to step upon the flowers and headed towards the horizon. He could sense the tenderness of the white petals touching his bare feet as they bounced up and down when he walked on them. That soft, gentle and tender feeling was amazing.

...

...

Inside the carriage beside the field, Ning Que lay on his side on top of a cushion. Half of the blanket on his body was already thrown back. His forehead was covered with perspiration as he hugged the pair of small legs in his arms. The skin on the little handmaiden's legs was much prettier and fairer as compared to the rest of her body, and they looked like two delicate white flowers.

He frowned his eyebrows and curled his lips at times. It was unsure what he was dreaming of, but his legs under the blanket had subconsciously kicked. When his legs touched a certain spot, he felt a sense of comfort and stopped fidgeting as he revealed a look of satisfaction on his face.

...

...

Feeling dazed and distracted, Ning Que had long forgotten that he was in a dream. Though his heart and mind were feeling confused, he had managed to walk calmly on the surface of the sea. Walking on the white flowers floating on the sea, a thought suddenly struck his mind as his body started to float away from the flowers and flew swiftly towards the sky.

When he flew to a certain height, he lowered his head and looked down. The white flowers floating on the green sea had disappeared as he faintly saw a red platform beneath the deep green sea and it was extending in all directions across the seabed.

He then broke through the seawater, dived and swam towards the deep green sea.

After a long time of diving into the sea, he finally saw the red layer—it was a layer of water formed by the viscous dark red serous fluid. There was no boundary to the red layer and it looked somewhat like a widespread of tomato sauce, or maybe, more like a layer of blood that was about to solidify.

Then the layer of blood started to boil and suddenly, numerous standing figures of humans were formed. There were no features on their faces. They fell, stood up and fell again. He watched them struggling and silently wailing in pain. No matter how painful they struggled, their features on their faces would forever be imprisoned in the silent world beneath the thin layer of blood.

This scene had gradually caused Ning Que to overwhelm with fear and turned him into a statue. He stood beside the sea of blood blankly and watched the silent cruelty scene in front of him.

The sea of blood then turned into a ground, and a sky was formed.

Ning Que stood in between the sky and the ground, as he realized that he was right in the middle of the wilderness. Numerous corpses were lying by his feet and far away, including the corpses of the cavalries from Tang Empire, warriors from the Yuelun Kingdom, archeries from the South Jin Kingdom and many skillful grassland barbarians' horse-riders. A large amount of blood flowed out from these corpses and dyed the whole wilderness into blood red.

Then three columns of dark smoke appeared far away, as though they were alive and were coldly staring at the bloody scene that was happening on this side.

"The sky is darkening."

"I've said this before. The sky is darkening, and yet no one believes me."

Someone spoke beside Ning Que's ears scornfully. Ning Que turned around instantly, but he did not manage to catch a glimpse on the speaker. Instead, he saw many people were raising their heads and staring at the sky. There were people like pedlars who appeared confused, officers who looked bitter, mistresses who were filled with fear and monks that laughed crazily. Regardless of how different their clothing and expressions were, all of them shared a unique common point. They were all facing at and looking into the sky, like hungry fat gooses who were waiting to be fed.

In the wilderness, many were looking in the sky in astonishment, and Ning Que had subconsciously followed them. He realized that it was still daytime and the sun was shining mercilessly in the sky. However, all of a sudden, the temperature of the wilderness fell abruptly and the light from the sun became dim. It was as if the night was about to fall.

A piece of darkness was suddenly seen extending from the horizon towards them. There was nothing special about the darkness, just that it was absolutely black, like the white flowers that he saw at the beginning of his dream. There was no other mixture of colors, and it depicted the deepest darkness in a human's dream.

The people who were looking into the sky were very frightened and Ning Que was filled with fear, but yet no one knew the true reason for them to be afraid.

Ning Que glanced around him to look for the person who spoke to him, hoping to seek answers from that person as to what was happening and why the sky became so black. However, no matter how hard he tried to search around, he could not find that person. All he could vaguely see was the back view of an extremely tall and big-sized person walking through the crowd, away from the wilderness.

He rushed over to that tall person and shouted, "Hey! Was that you? Tell me what exactly is happening now!"

The tall man did not turn around. His back view looked desolate among the crowd and it disappeared. However, Ning Que's exclamation had shocked the crowd who were looking at the sky in the wilderness. Then someone grumbled. "The night is falling, yet you're here disturbing our final moment of silence instead of watching, you disgusting little pest."

Only a few of them had grumbled, and most of them in the wilderness withdrew their attention from the sky and stared shockingly at Ning Que. The look in their eyes had changed. Some of them appeared shocked, some looked touched, while others even had tears flowing from their eyes. A drunkard and a butcher stood beside Ning Que and watched him quietly as if they were waiting for him to speak up. Everyone was looking at Ning Que, as though he was a glimmer of hope for them in the absolute darkness.

The feeling of being the spotlight of the world made Ning Que feel weird, so did the feeling of being the only hope. Ning Que could suddenly sense the respect and honor the world had for him and he even felt sacred. Yet, he was just an extremely ordinary man, and he had no idea how and why this Night Fallen world will become. Hence, the insecure and fear in him made his heart beat so rapidly to the extent that he could felt an extreme pain in his chest, as though it was being torn apart.

  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, UnniSarah said:

@kiara_bleu... This premonition was when they were accompanying the Princess to Chang An. The Butcher and Drunk were in the dream. 

 

Even as as he traveled with MSS, he still felt empty.  Thanks chingu for putting it up there. You know what MSS could have still been in NQ’s life if she had only chosen to be his friend. TBH , she was his first friend he made of the opposite sex. He needed a friend not a lover. Lol lol 

So two different premonitions? 

 

Yes had she just chosen friendship she wouldn't have been heartbroken. You are right it was his first female friend. Feelings can be easily confused when you have had no prior experience with the opposite sex. 

 

Still don't like that she keeps writing to him. A friendship between them isn't really possible anymore. It will only cause problems between NingSang and will not allow MSS to ever move on. It would be horrible for her to pine for him for the rest of her life. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

@kiara_bleu  @n3bula

Chapter 26 

 

For the past few days, Ning Que had been torn apart between hope and disappointment, causing him to feel slightly unhappy. He then decided not to think about them anymore. Regardless of whether they were happy or unfortunate incidents, they were good reasons for him to drink till he drops. Just right, Sangsang's old sickness was back that night and her small legs were as cold as frozen branches. Thus, both of them opened a jug of strong alcohol and drank to their hearts' content.

The little handmaiden drank more than half of wine in the large jar, but yet Ning Que was the first to drop. Sangsang, with much difficulty, moved him to the cushioned area, spread the blanket and covered him. She then crawled under the blanket and as usual, squeezed her little legs in his arms.

As the air covered with the fragrance of the wine, Ning Que had a dream.

In his dream, he felt that he was beside a warm sea. However, this time, he did not attempt to stretch out his arms and tried to fish for the water like what he did in the past. Perhaps it was due to the advice from Lyu Qingchen that reminded him that he was just dreaming. Thus, he stood in the warm sea and calmly stared out into the sea, like a total stranger or a by passer who would not care much for what was happening out there.

He smiled in his dream as he recalled: "Everything is just an illusion. Nothing's going to scare me."

It might be due to the extreme calmness within Ning Que which he never had before, this time, he could vividly remember the look of the sea. That limitless sea was not blue, but green, and the color was extremely dark yet translucent. It looked like a beautifully carved piece of gleaming jade.

Standing in the green sea, he did not bend forward to fish for the slow flowing green water, but instead, he quietly looked at them and wondered where they would flow towards in the next moment, and the shapes they would form.

Suddenly, two white flowers appeared from the green sea. Their petals were as white and pure as snow. No other common colors were seen from the flowers, they were just dull and monotony white.

The seawater slammed against the root of the white flowers. If they did have roots, with the moisture from the green sea, the two white flowers would indeed grow at a rapid rate, where one could see the difference with his naked eyes. The petals fell off one by one, and each of them bloomed into a new white flower the moment they landed on the surface of the sea. With such a fast pace, the white flowers swiftly spread across the sea and soon, the whole sea surface in front of him was covered with white flowers as they extended all the way to the horizon.

Ning Que looked at the magnificent view in front of him. He could not help but feel excited as he raised his leg to step upon the flowers and headed towards the horizon. He could sense the tenderness of the white petals touching his bare feet as they bounced up and down when he walked on them. That soft, gentle and tender feeling was amazing.

...

...

Inside the carriage beside the field, Ning Que lay on his side on top of a cushion. Half of the blanket on his body was already thrown back. His forehead was covered with perspiration as he hugged the pair of small legs in his arms. The skin on the little handmaiden's legs was much prettier and fairer as compared to the rest of her body, and they looked like two delicate white flowers.

He frowned his eyebrows and curled his lips at times. It was unsure what he was dreaming of, but his legs under the blanket had subconsciously kicked. When his legs touched a certain spot, he felt a sense of comfort and stopped fidgeting as he revealed a look of satisfaction on his face.

...

...

Feeling dazed and distracted, Ning Que had long forgotten that he was in a dream. Though his heart and mind were feeling confused, he had managed to walk calmly on the surface of the sea. Walking on the white flowers floating on the sea, a thought suddenly struck his mind as his body started to float away from the flowers and flew swiftly towards the sky.

When he flew to a certain height, he lowered his head and looked down. The white flowers floating on the green sea had disappeared as he faintly saw a red platform beneath the deep green sea and it was extending in all directions across the seabed.

He then broke through the seawater, dived and swam towards the deep green sea.

After a long time of diving into the sea, he finally saw the red layer—it was a layer of water formed by the viscous dark red serous fluid. There was no boundary to the red layer and it looked somewhat like a widespread of tomato sauce, or maybe, more like a layer of blood that was about to solidify.

Then the layer of blood started to boil and suddenly, numerous standing figures of humans were formed. There were no features on their faces. They fell, stood up and fell again. He watched them struggling and silently wailing in pain. No matter how painful they struggled, their features on their faces would forever be imprisoned in the silent world beneath the thin layer of blood.

This scene had gradually caused Ning Que to overwhelm with fear and turned him into a statue. He stood beside the sea of blood blankly and watched the silent cruelty scene in front of him.

The sea of blood then turned into a ground, and a sky was formed.

Ning Que stood in between the sky and the ground, as he realized that he was right in the middle of the wilderness. Numerous corpses were lying by his feet and far away, including the corpses of the cavalries from Tang Empire, warriors from the Yuelun Kingdom, archeries from the South Jin Kingdom and many skillful grassland barbarians' horse-riders. A large amount of blood flowed out from these corpses and dyed the whole wilderness into blood red.

Then three columns of dark smoke appeared far away, as though they were alive and were coldly staring at the bloody scene that was happening on this side.

"The sky is darkening."

"I've said this before. The sky is darkening, and yet no one believes me."

Someone spoke beside Ning Que's ears scornfully. Ning Que turned around instantly, but he did not manage to catch a glimpse on the speaker. Instead, he saw many people were raising their heads and staring at the sky. There were people like pedlars who appeared confused, officers who looked bitter, mistresses who were filled with fear and monks that laughed crazily. Regardless of how different their clothing and expressions were, all of them shared a unique common point. They were all facing at and looking into the sky, like hungry fat gooses who were waiting to be fed.

In the wilderness, many were looking in the sky in astonishment, and Ning Que had subconsciously followed them. He realized that it was still daytime and the sun was shining mercilessly in the sky. However, all of a sudden, the temperature of the wilderness fell abruptly and the light from the sun became dim. It was as if the night was about to fall.

A piece of darkness was suddenly seen extending from the horizon towards them. There was nothing special about the darkness, just that it was absolutely black, like the white flowers that he saw at the beginning of his dream. There was no other mixture of colors, and it depicted the deepest darkness in a human's dream.

The people who were looking into the sky were very frightened and Ning Que was filled with fear, but yet no one knew the true reason for them to be afraid.

Ning Que glanced around him to look for the person who spoke to him, hoping to seek answers from that person as to what was happening and why the sky became so black. However, no matter how hard he tried to search around, he could not find that person. All he could vaguely see was the back view of an extremely tall and big-sized person walking through the crowd, away from the wilderness.

He rushed over to that tall person and shouted, "Hey! Was that you? Tell me what exactly is happening now!"

The tall man did not turn around. His back view looked desolate among the crowd and it disappeared. However, Ning Que's exclamation had shocked the crowd who were looking at the sky in the wilderness. Then someone grumbled. "The night is falling, yet you're here disturbing our final moment of silence instead of watching, you disgusting little pest."

Only a few of them had grumbled, and most of them in the wilderness withdrew their attention from the sky and stared shockingly at Ning Que. The look in their eyes had changed. Some of them appeared shocked, some looked touched, while others even had tears flowing from their eyes. A drunkard and a butcher stood beside Ning Que and watched him quietly as if they were waiting for him to speak up. Everyone was looking at Ning Que, as though he was a glimmer of hope for them in the absolute darkness.

The feeling of being the spotlight of the world made Ning Que feel weird, so did the feeling of being the only hope. Ning Que could suddenly sense the respect and honor the world had for him and he even felt sacred. Yet, he was just an extremely ordinary man, and he had no idea how and why this Night Fallen world will become. Hence, the insecure and fear in him made his heart beat so rapidly to the extent that he could felt an extreme pain in his chest, as though it was being torn apart.

Thanks for sharing chingu. Wow. He did see what would happen yet couldn't understand it. He never would have guessed it was SS and FuZi. Feeling terrified and then feeling he was the hope of the world poor NQ. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@n3bula  @kiara_bleu    I believe the white petals in his dream represent Sang Sang.  Later on in the novel Ning Que would mention Sang Sang feet are the color of white Jade and in the text above Ning Que mentions how feel when he steps on the white flower, when wakes up from the dream ( having the exact feeling of bliss and falling back in the dream state of his horrific premonition. 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

@n3bula  @kiara_bleu    I believe the white petals in his dream represent Sang Sang.  Later on in the novel Ning Que would mention Sang Sang feet are the color of white Jade and in the text above Ning Que mentions how feel when he steps on the white flower, when wakes up from the dream ( having the exact feeling of bliss and falling back in the dream state of his horrific premonition. 

 

I agree that the white flower represents SS. Is the tall man FuZi? Or am I wrong? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

okie sorry to ask this....why am i seeing a big jump in the chapter? one minute it was Chap49 and then it went to Chap: 359?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, angelangie said:

okie sorry to ask this....why am i seeing a big jump in the chapter? one minute it was Chap49 and then it went to Chap: 359?

It's just a sample of events that has happened in the NightFall novel. There will be a lot of that. @n3bula needed saome spoilers for her to read... While I am going to natural order to satisfy her curiosity. bye the way webnovel.com is translating the novel @n3bula .

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, angelangie said:

okie sorry to ask this....why am i seeing a big jump in the chapter? one minute it was Chap49 and then it went to Chap: 359?

 

Sorry, I was just showing the difference between how NQ is with SS and how he was with MSS.  When I was rereading I just realized how those two scenes parallel each other...NQ walking around the city but the feeling is different when he was doing it with SS compared to MSS.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

It's just a sample of events that has happened in the NightFall novel. There will be a lot of that. @n3bula needed saome spoilers for her to read... While I am going to natural order to satisfy her curiosity. bye the way webnovel.com is translating the novel @n3bula .

 

oh....kk

 

to be honest....im reading thru you guys lols.....as im short times to actually sit and read thru all the chapters myself ><"

  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry for the confusion @angelangie. You know me always asking for NingSang spoilers and these wonderful ladies are giving me some :)

 

@UnniSarah I'll check webnovel.com thanks. 

 

 

  • Like 1
  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×