Quantcast
angelangie

Webnovel Discussion: Ever Night (Yoda Version)

I read this a few weeks ago but was a little reluctant to translate it because it annoyed and confused me, broke the fairytale-like ending that I imagined haha. But I'm interested in what you guys think.

Continuation of the last chapter 1118

Pushing open the door of the Old Brush House, inside there is a guest.  The girl wears the scarlet coloured divine robes of the Adjudication, if it isn't Ye Hong Yu then who is it. Ye Hong Yu says directly to Sang Sang: I have a few words to say to him. Do not eat vinegar (means Don't get jealous). SS: I eat dumplings only with soy sauce. (LOL) YHY says with a face without showing emotions: I heard that you rewarded the boss of the sour and spicy noodle soup stall at the end of the street with a gold brick? SS holds the green/blue-furred dog (also can mean black-greenish furred dog), walks towards the back yard. (LOL is SS ignoring YHY)

YHY: Is this the women who you wished to marry even if it meant the entire world would be destroyed? YHY looks at NQ and taunts: Takes the pair of children and throws them into the Scholars Mansion. Every day she hugs the blue/green-skinned dog goes outside strolling around everywhere, like an upper-class lady, did FuZi know about this. NQ helplessly spreads out his hands, because it can't be explained. 

YHY: Let's talk about the main topic, I want to leave. NQ is silent, even though he knows this matter is inevitable, his mood is still somewhat complicated. YHY takes out a letter, handed it to him and said: I and she were together, this is her letter to you. She here is naturally referring to MSS. NQ receives the letter, glances towards the back yard, and then stuffs it into his sleeve. You're so worthless, YHY taunts. NQ is angry and says if you are like this again then you and I will fall out. YHY reaches out a hand seizes his face and says I will help you to fall out. NQ uses his Heavenly divine finger (similar to CPP finger power?) to stab her in the chest. YHY suddenly goes forward and hugs him. His hand fell on her chest. Her lips fall on his lips. Very soft, very bouncy, very wet, really want to kiss again. At the same time, NQ is thinking this YHY has already returned to her original place. She looks at him and says with a face without expression: I helped MSS bring you this. NQ looks at her lips, sneers and says: Well, only if she kissed you first. YHY slightly angry says: it's the thought/intentions that count (bringing the feelings/intentions), you don't understand? NQ is suddenly silent and says Take care (meaning goodbye). YHY is also silent.

After a long time, YHY says, there used to be a saying in the cultivation world, The joys and sorrows of two worlds can't be connected if they can get along together well, then it will be saint-like.....NQ are you a saint? (to be honest, I'm getting confused where is this going, is YHY saying that if NQ can tolerate/get along with SS then he's a saint??? WTF why is YHY even sticking her nose in other people's business, she's like a disapproving mother in law). NQ quietly looks at her and says you are a saintess. YHY smiles slightly and says you are still as shameless as you were then. NQ bows with clasped hands to express thanks. YHY: You have said that the Universe is very big, it is difficult to meet. YHY: But I hope we meet again in another world. NQ: Wait until the children are older, after big brother and third sister(?) have settled that matter, we will come (visit). YHY sighs and says: You two both husband and wife don't know how to bring up children, why use this as an excuse? NQ is very ashamed and says: Kiss San San two more times on behalf of me, or perhaps, should I kiss you again?

The person who shouldn't have left has left, the person who should have left is still here. (Don't worry this question is answered below) NQ sits beside the bed, looks in the box at the thick stack of letters, quietly thinking. SS looks at him says with indifference: Who is the one who shouldn't have left? Who is the one who should leave? Me? NQ reacts, whatever I am thinking she knows it all. He suddenly felt that living this kind of life, actually completely lacks meaning. And can cause too easily misunderstandings. Sure enough. Today in the Royal court, you looked at the girl on stage, you think I don't know? Gee, that waist is slender, delicate, flexible........If you like, go and touch it ah! Now the Red sleeves brothel is managed by Xiao Cai, Mrs Jian's ban from before has already expired, if you like, you can touch as you wish, I will have Xiao Cai pick the most popular one for you. SS is hugging the blue/green-furred dog and keeps talking non-stop.

NQ: Enough! NQ: slaps the table and stands up (idiom means unable to take it any more): I silently praised her slender waist a little, how did I provoke you! The rims of SS's eyes are slightly wet: You dislike that my waist is thick. NQ is depressed, doesn't know how to explain, steel's one's heart, bluntly breaks the jar and says loudly: Does this have anything to do with the waist? I dislike that you are not willing to cook now! Won't wipe the table! Won't pour me water to wash my feet! Won't save money! Spending money every day! Only walking around with a dog in your arms every day! Frequently displaying an expression of indifference! You have to understand, you are my wife now! You are not some kind of a Haotian big Master.

SS cries and says: NQ, you lied. NQ is somewhat panicked, says when did I lie. SS sadly says: That day I said I would not wait upon you any more, you said in the future you will wait upon me. That's right, this is Chang An city, where the old and new worlds intersect, the first words she thought of was really important to her. What is mysterious is after that day, SS really forgot everything about how to do household chores. NQ observed for a long time in secret, unexpectedly discovered that it was real/genuine, it wasn't that she was lying to herself. SS changed into a lady who only hugs her dog and goes strolling everywhere. So before, he really didn't know how to explain to YHY. He sighs and says: You have to learn to do something? SS didn't listen to anything (nothing went in), sadly said: You just dislike that my waist is thick. NQ is silent for a long time, said in a low voice, OK, I admit it, it is a little, you already gave birth to the children a long time ago, I originally thought that you will slim down, the result.........

SS turns around walking towards the Old Brush House (going outside). NQ stands up and asks anxiously: where are you going? SS doesn't turn around and says: I'm going to the Scholar Mansion. NQ is furious, he picks up the clothing pole from the courtyard, rising up. You dare to run away from home again, see if I don't beat you! SS didn't pay him any attention and walks directly straight out. A moment later, the sound of closing doors could be heard through the shop. NQ is startled standing in the same place, was very worried, hurriedly went to change clothes, preparing to go out and block her way, but because he was too nervous and uneasy, it took half a day and he couldn't put on his shoes. When he manages to put on his shoes, raises his head and looks, SS is next to the door. She was wiping away tears, then said: NQ, are you hungry? I will boil some noodles for you to eat. She didn't leave at all, she never left. NQ walks up, holds her hand and enters the kitchen. He starts to teach her how to cook from new, how to cut spring onions, how to fry eggs. Like many years ago. This is not difficult, right? This is very happy, yes? The bright moonlight shines on the new world, shines on the Old Brush House. On the courtyard wall, there is an old cat lying lazily.

The End

LOL Is Mao Ni making a comment on the change in the role of women in the past and in the modern world? Or the change in women before and after marriage? Well even though SS goes through so many changes from little maid SS to Haotian SS to SS who doesn't do housework at least NQ sticks by her side since SS is SS.

How does NQ know Haotian SS is still his SS? NQ compares the moon to silver teals and without even a second of thought, Haotian SS readily agrees that's how NQ knows SS is still SS. LOL

• Thanks 3

9 hours ago, n3bula said:

@UnniSarah @angelangie @kiara_bleu @Snow Guardian @satanghaesolim @thartie  I do have some questions. Hope you guys share your thoughts on these with me.

MSS purpose was to make NingSang realize their feelings for one another. After doing so what is the character's purpose in the novel? Is it just to create conflict between NingSang? Or is her character going to do something amazing? I don't really get why she is necessary.

LOL the purpose of MSS is to show that for some men it doesn't matter if they are married to the person they love temptation still exists, they will always looks at pretty girls, compare them to their wife and maybe have a daydream or two. As long as they don't take action on those daydreams then that's all they will ever be. And maybe to remind us that some women will go after married men LOL

• LOL 2

2 hours ago, satanghaesolim said:

I read this a few weeks ago but was a little reluctant to translate it because it annoyed and confused me, broke the fairytale-like ending that I imagined haha. But I'm interested in what you guys think.

LOL Is Mao Ni making a comment on the change in the role of women in the past and in the modern world? Or the change in women before and after marriage? Well even though SS goes through so many changes from little maid SS to Haotian SS to SS who doesn't do housework at least NQ sticks by her side since SS is SS.

How does NQ know Haotian SS is still his SS? NQ compares the moon to silver teals and without even a second of thought, Haotian SS readily agrees that's how NQ knows SS is still SS. LOL

Thanks for the translation. I can see why you were irritated/confused cause I am too. We didn't get the happy fairy tale ending we got the real life one. 

YHY is the one who eats vinegar lol. She is the one who is jealous of SS being Haotian. YHY always wanted to be most powerful and yet SS is the most powerful without even trying. She was simply born with power. I don't think SS ever saw YHY as threat. Now even more so she doesn't care for what she has to say. Good for her. 

So YHY kissed NQ on behalf of MSS? Did MSS send her to do that or just deliver her letter? Or was it YHY idea to kiss him just to create trouble for NingSang? Who is it that really wants to kiss again? YHY or NQ? Its somewhat confusing but I think it is YHY who wanted to kiss him. 

That YHY irritates me. She is getting up on NingSang's personal business. Why does she care so much? No one asked for her opinion. Unless she wants NQ with MSS or for herself :angry:

So YHY wants to meet NQ in another world. News flash in any world you meet him SS will always be right next to him. Geesh these two (YHY/MSS) aren't that bright. 

What matter between Eldest brother and 3rd sister?

It is kind of tough for NQ that SS can read all his thoughts. He can't keep anything from her. Which obviously cause them to have misunderstandings. My poor SS feels so insecure. She gets jealous easily because she thinks that NQ only loves the old SS and not the one she is now. It doesn't help that you want SS to be slim NQ (rolls eyes). No woman likes to be considered fat by her man. Is NQ that handsome and well built? I mean he wouldn't like to be compared to Chao or Jun Mo by SS. He should try to understand her as well and vice versa.

So NQ misses his old SS and wants her back. The one who does everything for him. He doesn't want the one who just holds her dog and walks everywhere. He doesn't like her always showing indifference which is understandable. The struggle is real. 

Even though they argue as soon as SS leaves NQ automatically panics. I feel sorry for him poor guy. It takes him half a day to be able to put his shoes on due to the nervousness that she left him. Well all I can say is wow! He truly cannot live without SS. 

The same goes for SS she can't live without him. Even her Haotian self cries for him and doesn't want to leave him. She wants him to submit to her but she also submits to him. She offers to make him noodles lol. He is willing to teach her how to cook. These two are so sweet. I suppose it is a happy ending because they are putting effort to making each other happy. 

I think Mao Ni is showing both the changes between women back then and now. As well as the changes in women after marriage. 

I think NQ knows Haotian SS is still his SS because he still feels that unbreakable connection with her. It is because of that connection that he'd be able to recognize and love her regardless of the body she may be in. 

No other woman could make NQ feel what SS makes him feel. Not even YHY/MSS beauty and slim bodies could do that for him. Haotian SS literally makes him feel the world when she's with him. She can transfer all her power to him and make him experience her power and strength. They have a unique relationship and I love them for it. 

What do you guys think? 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, satanghaesolim said:

LOL the purpose of MSS is to show that for some men it doesn't matter if they are married to the person they love temptation still exists, they will always looks at pretty girls, compare them to their wife and maybe have a daydream or two. As long as they don't take action on those daydreams then that's all they will ever be. And maybe to remind us that some women will go after married men LOL

Ok got it her purpose is to be temptation for a man. A woman who doesn't have respect for herself by going after married men. That's just peachy :lol:

I never liked MSS but it is disappointing that her character turned out to be this way. 

8 hours ago, pad-hari said:

Girls, have SS appeared in the recently translated chapters already?   Atleast I will have the inspiration to start from where I left:bawling:i have accumulated already 20 chapters waiting for her.  Any idea from which chapter she is reappearing again?:wub:

@pad-hari I think she appears back on chapter 824. Hang in there my friend. 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, n3bula said:

Thanks for the translation. I can see why you were irritated/confused cause I am too. We didn't get the happy fairy tale ending we got the real life one. 

LOL yes the real-life ending, it got me wondering if Mao Ni is married and this is his experience of marriage, it doesn't just fade out to happily ever after like Kdrama, or like some other dramas where they just hug all day staring into each other eyes LOL 

YHY is the one who eats vinegar lol. She is the one who is jealous of SS being Haotian. YHY always wanted to be most powerful and yet SS is the most powerful without even trying. She was simply born with power. I don't think SS ever saw YHY as threat. Now even more so she doesn't care for what she has to say. Good for her. 

Good point, I'm glad SS is not intimidated by YHY like in the drama with MSS.

So YHY kissed NQ on behalf of MSS? Did MSS send her to do that or just deliver her letter? Or was it YHY idea to kiss him just to create trouble for NingSang? Who is it that really wants to kiss again? YHY or NQ? Its somewhat confusing but I think it is YHY who wanted to kiss him. 

This confused me, but by the way, NQ sneers at YHY after the kiss he is doubtful that MSS would ask YHY to kiss him on behalf of her. I also think YHY wanted to kiss NQ. LOL NQ want to kiss again:P

That YHY irritates me. She is getting up on NingSang's personal business. Why does she care so much? No one asked for her opinion. Unless she wants NQ with MSS or for herself :angry:

I do think YHY has some romantic interest in NQ.

So YHY wants to meet NQ in another world. News flash in any world you meet him SS will always be right next to him. Geesh these two (YHY/MSS) aren't that bright. 

LOL temptations are all around.

What matter between Eldest brother and 3rd sister?

I'm not sure, I assume they are together or are getting together?

It is kind of tough for NQ that SS can read all his thoughts. He can't keep anything from her. Which obviously cause them to have misunderstandings. My poor SS feels so insecure. She gets jealous easily because she thinks that NQ only loves the old SS and not the one she is now. It doesn't help that you want SS to be slim NQ (rolls eyes). No woman likes to be considered fat by her man. Is NQ that handsome and well built? I mean he wouldn't like to be compared to Chao or Jun Mo by SS. He should try to understand her as well and vice versa.

Yeah when NQ said The person who shouldn't have left has left, the person who should have left is still here. I wasn't sure who he was referring to MSS, YHY? But I think he is referring to little maid SS leaving and Haotian SS remaining. Yes, that's another complaint I have with NQ he is always dissatisfied with SS's appearance, first, she was dark, skinny and short, then she's plump (tall and white the opposite of what she was, I assume she changed because NQ was always mocking her for being dark and skinny). Now it's her waist is too thick:angry: They really emphasised this in the drama as well, first he compares her to coal, then to a mudfish, then the scene with SS's parents where he said she's not white enough to be a pearl and even when he gave her the hairpin he had to say see you can look pretty if you dress up, SS looked so sad, like she knows she's not pretty, stop rubbing salt into the wound.

So NQ misses his old SS and wants her back. The one who does everything for him. He doesn't want the one who just holds her dog and walks everywhere. He doesn't like her always showing indifference which is understandable. The struggle is real. 

Even though they argue as soon as SS leaves NQ automatically panics. I feel sorry for him poor guy. It takes him half a day to be able to put his shoes on due to the nervousness that she left him. Well all I can say is wow! He truly cannot live without SS. 

The same goes for SS she can't live without him. Even her Haotian self cries for him and doesn't want to leave him. She wants him to submit to her but she also submits to him. She offers to make him noodles lol. He is willing to teach her how to cook. These two are so sweet. I suppose it is a happy ending because they are putting effort to making each other happy. 

When SS offers to make him noodles he thinks She didn't leave at all, she never left. So his SS is still there deep down. Yup need to put in effort to make each other happy.

• Insightful 1

15 hours ago, n3bula said:

I think Mao Ni should have made her the most beautiful since he first made her dark, skinny and ugly at the beginning. Just saying. 

I'm actually happy that Mao Ni didn't make SS the most beautiful, it's too generic and predictable. Plus I like to see actress's that look more unique on screen, I honestly couldn't tell the women apart in Yanxi palace because they all looked really similar. And you would wonder whether NQ loves/chooses SS again because she is the most beautiful. 

• Like 1

LOL yes the real-life ending, it got me wondering if Mao Ni is married and this is his experience of marriage, it doesn't just fade out to happily ever after like Kdrama, or like some other dramas where they just hug all day staring into each other eyes LOL 

Good point. Maybe it is. Yes in real life we do have true love but it is not always perfect. Couples disagree but work together to be happy together. They accept one another with their good qualities as well as bad ones. 

LOL NQ want to kiss again:P

He wants to kiss her and I want to punch him just a little :lol:. Mao Ni was so unfair not letting SS get a little peck from another handsome man <_<. Just saying. 

I'm not sure, I assume they are together or are getting together?

Hmmmm.... so did 3rd sister go back to being a grown up and is no longer a 13 yr old girl? 

Yeah when NQ said The person who shouldn't have left has left, the person who should have left is still here. I wasn't sure who he was referring to MSS, YHY? But I think he is referring to little maid SS leaving and Haotian SS remaining. Yes, that's another complaint I have with NQ he is always dissatisfied with SS's appearance, first, she was dark, skinny and short, then she's plump (tall and white the opposite of what she was, I assume she changed because NQ was always mocking her for being dark and skinny). Now it's her waist is too thick:angry: They really emphasised this in the drama as well, first he compares her to coal, then to a mudfish, then the scene with SS's parents where he said she's not white enough to be a pearl and even when he gave her the hairpin he had to say see you can look pretty if you dress up, SS looked so sad, like she knows she's not pretty, stop rubbing salt into the wound.

I agree he was thinking of his little maid SS and Haotian SS. He always seems to think of her. In that sense MSS/YHY always lose.

Yes it hurts that NQ would always tell SS those mean things. He probably did not stop to think how hurtful that was for her. It is his fault she became so insecure. :angry:

Regardless of her lack of "beauty" he fell in love with her and can only love her. I think SS has the most beautiful soul in their world. She is the best and purest girl. 

Wish Mao Ni would have made NQ less shallow in this sense. Then again he is a man. Men mostly look at the physical appearance first. It is what it is. 

When SS offers to make him noodles he thinks She didn't leave at all, she never left. So his SS is still there deep down. Yup need to put in effort to make each other happy.

NQ gets extremely excited knowing that his SS is still there. I think he has hope that one day he will get his SS to return to him. He longs for her so much. 

I think Mao Ni was hinting that old SS would eventually return. I need a continuation of this novel. So many unanswered questions lol. 

I'm actually happy that Mao Ni didn't make SS the most beautiful, it's too generic and predictable. Plus I like to see actress's that look more unique on screen, I honestly couldn't tell the women apart in Yanxi palace because they all looked really similar. And you would wonder whether NQ loves/chooses SS again because she is the most beautiful. 

I just wanted SS to be able to feel beautiful you know? I do not think she ever got to feel that. At least to be the most beautiful in NQ's eyes. Instead we get him never satisfied with her appearance and it is very disappointing. 

Everyone has different opinions on what beauty is. It depends on individual preferences. I do think that more average girls need to be on our screens. By only casting certain types of women on screen we are given the impression that one has to look a certain way. 

NQ can be picky and point out what he wishes SS would be more like but he has proven that he loves Sang Sang for who she is. Had he gone just for beauty he would have chosen MSS over her from the beginning. Yet he didn't do that. He knows who he wants and although MSS practically throws her self at him he refuses her. YHY is also hinting she's interested and all she got was a kiss because he got caught by surprise. Even though he did feel tempted to kiss her back. Not many men would be able not to return a beautiful girl's kiss. Even when SS offers to get him the prettiest prostitute to serve him he doesn't jump at the chance. Instead he is worried to death that she'll leave him if he chooses to give into temptation. That has to be love. I admire NQ's love for SS. He has strong will power. 

CHAPTER 756

Ginkgo leaves were scattered all over the ground just like those words. 

The two stood on the bridge silently. 

Ning Que said, "You are Eldest Brother's sworn sister and my friend. The Master of Calligraphy allowed you to leave Mogan Mountain because he knew that your helping the Tang Empire would mean helping the Great River. No matter what, thank you for your efforts." 

Mo Shanshan looked a little lost. She asked, "What do you plan to do?" 

"I am going to take a good nap." 

Ning Que said, "I am neither Eldest Brother nor Second Brother. I will die if I don't sleep. I am so sick of looking at this city for the past two days that I need to relax a little." 

Mo Shanshan said, "Then go and rest... but please don't start feeling defeated or try to escape. Think about why you sat by the lake for half a day when Monk Guan Hai challenged you." 

Ning Que thought of that moment and smiled. 

After that, he made a detailed drawing for Mo Shanshan and explained the God-stunning Array to her. Then, in an irresponsible manner, he left her behind and headed to the Spring Breeze Pavilion in the Eastern City. 

Yes! He left her and didn't care she was there. I don't think it was irresponsible that he left her. Quite the opposite he was a very responsible faithful husband :wub:

The city wall of Chang'an was as high as a cliff. It was difficult to see what was at the top when one stood on the ground. 

His eyes were sharper than the ordinary person, so he could see the woman in a white dress. 

Mo Shanshan was looking at Chang'an thoughtfully. 

Just like how he had done so earlier. 

Ning Que gave his thanks silently. 

"The girl can recognize the Stone Array Tactics. Her talent in tactical arrays is indeed far superior to yours, but since our teacher handed Chang'an city into your hands, then I think you will eventually need to understand it by yourself." 

A young girl walked to his side and looked up at the wall. 

It was rather odd to see a young girl of about 12 or 13 with black pigtails swinging at her waist speaking calmly and maturely, calling Mo Shanshan a girl. 

She was the Grandmaster of the Devil's Doctrine, and thus, she was qualified to call the Calligraphy Addict a girl. 

3rd sister is so wise. NQ doesn't need MSS to help him or even give him a solution to the problem. He has what it takes to do things on his own. FuZi knew this now NQ needs to realize it. 

Soon night fell. 

Mo Shanshan stood beside the city walls, her face reddened by the cold autumn winds. 

She wrapped her arms around herself and looked at the light in the households in front of her. She suddenly seemed to have understood something. 

However, that thought was fleeting and escaped her. 

She furrowed her brows slightly and continued looking at the city. 

Ning Que was also looking at the city. 

He sat atop the Yanming Mountain and looked across the lake. 

Across the lake, was a part of Chang'an. 

His and Sangsang's house was there. It was dark and empty because they had not lived there for a long time. 

He looked at it for a very long time and thought of many things in the past. 

Of course, most of the things in the past were related to Sangsang. 

However, he did not gain any inspiration. 

He was very tired. 

He fell asleep in the cold night. 

I like NQ being on his own and choosing to stay that way even though he knows MSS is just around the corner. He doesn't want to be with her. He only thinks of SS and longs for her. If he continues like this I can handle MSS :lol:

• Like 1

14 hours ago, pad-hari said:

Girls, have SS appeared in the recently translated chapters already?   Atleast I will have the inspiration to start from where I left:bawling:i have accumulated already 20 chapters waiting for her.  Any idea from which chapter she is reappearing again?:wub:

My dear friend, I think you have to wait for at least 1 month to be able to read about SS again.. I know.. its sad.. I skipped few chapters before.. :phew:

• Sad 1

22 hours ago, satanghaesolim said:

Remember in the beginning of the novel when NQ talked about how love is for idiots?  I think YHY looks at it the same way but unlike NQ she never found someone worth loving or sacrificing for like SS.  She always mentions and almost takes pride in talking about how the only person in the world like her is NQ in terms of their ruthlessness and fearlessness.  YHY and NQ also have this relationship where they always try to look for the other's weakness and YHY here just wants to belittle NQ's love to get him riled up.  But what she does not really realize is that there is one thing NQ is most afraid of...SS and her leaving him.  That's always been the case since they were young. 

Most people also don't really understand the dynamic between NQ and SS.  They always just see it in terms of their title...whether they were the young master and handmaiden, when SS was either daughter of Yama or Haotian and NQ is human, or now as husband and wife.  People either saw NQ as a thoughtless and selfish young master who takes advantage of his handmaiden, then they are confused why he would choose his plain handmaiden over a beautiful and accomplished cultivator, then they don't understand how he could defy the world to save daughter of Yama...and so on...now YHY looks at SS as a pampered wife making NQ look pitiful.  Some people just don't see how they care for and can't live without each other. And NQ and SS never had a typical romantic relationship.

Also, how funny is it that they left their children to be taken cared of by SS parents as if even they can't get in between their relationship. Remember when they didn't even want any servants because they both prefer that it's only SS serving NQ.  It's always just the two of them in their world :lol:.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kiara_bleu said:

Some people just don't see how they care for and can't live without each other. And NQ and SS never had a typical romantic relationship.

Also, how funny is it that they left their children to be taken cared of by SS parents as if even they can't get in between their relationship. Remember when they didn't even want any servants because they both prefer that it's only SS serving NQ.  It's always just the two of them in their world :lol:

Good points. 

I do wonder why is SS is so attached to that dog? She always holds it :lol:

As far as their children go it makes me sad that SS isn't taking care of them her self. I mean remember little SS to have a child with NQ. Now Haotian SS prefers holding a dog :crazy:. Is it cause this SS is indifferent to everything? She seems not to remember many things. Now we know our little SS is still there deep down. So I'm hoping the maternal instincts kick in eventually lol. 

Now NQ should also try to look out for the babies too. He can encourage SS to love them. Guess he is too busy trying to get SS back to her old self lol. So he started with teaching her how to cook. 

These two are something else :joy:

CHAPTER 758

NQ is missing his SS, umbrella and FuZi. He really seems lost without them :(

Ning Que did not move but stood on the spot instead. 

He reached behind his back for the Big Black Umbrella, only to feel the hilt of his blade. Then he remembered that the Big Black Umbrella was no longer with him and neither was the Big Black Horse and the carriage. 

Sangsang was not with him anymore, either. 

Ning Que thought of how he and Sangsang had felt when they first saw the carvings. He recalled how he had fallen in front of it, covered in blood. He kept silent, and he felt a myriad of emotions stirring within him. 

When the Headmaster took him and Sangsang in one of his travels, they had returned to Chang'an once. Then, the Vermilion Bird appeared in the black horse carriage. 

The Vermilion Bird was a Divine Talisman in the God-stunning Array, and Ning Que was the master of the array. Because of his relationship with his teacher, the two did not have to speak to communicate with each other. 

There were no words, only emotions and thoughts echoed between him and the Vermilion Bird. 

"You're only at the peak of the Knowing Destiny State."

Second Brother's voice rang out. It was still as stern and serious. 

He looked at Ye Su and said, "You're standing at the wrong spot." 

Ye Su did not expect that to be the first thing he heard. 

He calmed himself and asked seriously, "Why is it wrong?" 

"That is a farm, not a path." 

Second Brother said, "A path is for walking while a farm is for planting food. There is a path, but you did not use it and chose to walk across the farmland. That is ruining crops and is naturally wrong." 

The disciples of the Academy in front of the Verdant Canyon were a little anxious because of Ye Su's visit. However, they could not help but laugh because it felt like how their Senior Brother had lectured them over the years. 

However, in such a situation, Second Brother still insisted to use his iron sword to carry out his rules. 

What kind of person was he? 

Ye Su stood in the field in a prolonged silence. Then, he reached out and plucked an ear of rice and rubbed it gently. He looked at the ground that was drenched in blood and said, "How can you teach me anything if I don't want to be taught?" 

Second Brother said, "I'll teach you because you're making mistakes. And if you don't want to be taught, I will beat you until you do." 

Love Jun Mo's teaching methods lol. Btw our Chao makes an appearance as well. He is worried about what LQ plan is. 

CHAPTER 761

After a gust of wind, Ye Su disappeared.

In the next moment, he showed up in front of Jun Mo, holding his wooden sword.

He bent his knees, lowered his waist, straightened his elbows, and straightened his wrists.

The wooden sword stabbed toward Jun Mo's heart.

Have I mentioned I really dislike Ye Su? Don't mess with my Jun Mo :angry:

The powerful sword was even more aggressive than Jun Mo's sword.

Life and death could be ignored, but Haotian's will could not.

Jun Mo remembered the sentence that his teacher repeated many times:

There was no omniscient nor omnipotent existence, expect Haotian.

He knew that he could not dodge Ye Su's sword, so he didn't try to.

He didn't even look at the wooden sword that stabbed on his chest before he chopped down with his sword.

It was a simple action.

He just casually did it.

So I'm thinking Haotian is SS and she would not want to kill Jun Mo. She cares about Jun Mo. Just saying :lol:

If the question was hard to answer, you didn't answer it—like the puzzle Ning Que gave Chen Pipi before he entered the Second floor. Jun Mo just dropped it because it was too complicated to work out.

If the knot was too difficult to untie, drop it—like the knot Mu You made when she bathed in the cold water. Jun Mo dropped it because it was too troublesome to untie.

He asked for the answer from Youngest Brother; if he didn't tell him, he would punish him with the school rules.

He told Seventh Sister to untie it; if she didn't want to, just cut it.

Wait a minute did I miss something? I thought Mu You was in love with Jun Mo but he was clueless.  Guess not. It seems they are already lovers :joy:

As he hit Ye Su, the countless swords also fell on him.

As the spring breeze blew the willows and leaves fell into the water.

The sun rose and the lake glowed.

The wild wind blew over the winter lake.

In front of the Verdant Canyon, it was deadly silent.

People all nervously watched the two people standing there.

A long time had passed.

Ye Su suddenly coughed up and began to bleed.

Looking at Jun Mo, he sighed and said, "If you didn't wear that armor, I could win."

"There is no if."

Jun Mo didn't show any joy on his face and said, "If you need an if, I will win whether I have no armor or you have no sheath; I will win if neither of us has a sword."

"I won, if it was 18 years ago; I will win if it is 18 years later."

At last, he added, "Anyway, I will win."

Ye Su shouldn't make excuses. He needs to admit he can't defeat him. Love the way my Jun Mo is so confident :)

I'd like to know what you guys think. I'm guessing I'm the only surprised one regarding Jun Mo and 7th sister :joy:

Hello, everyone I am new in this form and big fan of Ever Night. 

I am reading novel now off course can't wait to translate all off them so reading yoda version of the book.

I got  question after Sang Sang back to human world she change  and they said she is fatter now. She is fat because she is pregnant or Fu Zi make her like that?

• Like 1

On 2/10/2019 at 10:08 AM, satanghaesolim said:

Pushing open the door of the Old Brush House, inside there is a guest.  The girl wears the scarlet coloured divine robes of the Adjudication, if it isn't Ye Hong Yu then who is it. Ye Hong Yu says directly to Sang Sang: I have a few words to say to him. Do not eat vinegar (means Don't get jealous). SS: I eat dumplings only with soy sauce. (LOL) YHY says with a face without showing emotions: I heard that you rewarded the boss of the sour and spicy noodle soup stall at the end of the street with a gold brick? SS holds the green/blue-furred dog (also can mean black-greenish furred dog), walks towards the back yard. (LOL is SS ignoring YHY)

YHY: Is this the women who you wished to marry even if it meant the entire world would be destroyed? YHY looks at NQ and taunts: Takes the pair of children and throws them into the Scholars Mansion. Every day she hugs the blue/green-skinned dog goes outside strolling around everywhere, like an upper-class lady, did FuZi know about this. NQ helplessly spreads out his hands, because it can't be explained. 

YHY: Let's talk about the main topic, I want to leave. NQ is silent, even though he knows this matter is inevitable, his mood is still somewhat complicated. YHY takes out a letter, handed it to him and said: I and she were together, this is her letter to you. She here is naturally referring to MSS. NQ receives the letter, glances towards the back yard, and then stuffs it into his sleeve. You're so worthless, YHY taunts. NQ is angry and says if you are like this again then you and I will fall out. YHY reaches out a hand seizes his face and says I will help you to fall out. NQ uses his Heavenly divine finger (similar to CPP finger power?) to stab her in the chest. YHY suddenly goes forward and hugs him. His hand fell on her chest. Her lips fall on his lips. Very soft, very bouncy, very wet, really want to kiss again. At the same time, NQ is thinking this YHY has already returned to her original place. She looks at him and says with a face without expression: I helped MSS bring you this. NQ looks at her lips, sneers and says: Well, only if she kissed you first. YHY slightly angry says: it's the thought/intentions that count (bringing the feelings/intentions), you don't understand? NQ is suddenly silent and says Take care (meaning goodbye). YHY is also silent.

After a long time, YHY says, there used to be a saying in the cultivation world, The joys and sorrows of two worlds can't be connected if they can get along together well, then it will be saint-like.....NQ are you a saint? (to be honest, I'm getting confused where is this going, is YHY saying that if NQ can tolerate/get along with SS then he's a saint??? WTF why is YHY even sticking her nose in other people's business, she's like a disapproving mother in law). NQ quietly looks at her and says you are a saintess. YHY smiles slightly and says you are still as shameless as you were then. NQ bows with clasped hands to express thanks. YHY: You have said that the Universe is very big, it is difficult to meet. YHY: But I hope we meet again in another world. NQ: Wait until the children are older, after big brother and third sister(?) have settled that matter, we will come (visit). YHY sighs and says: You two both husband and wife don't know how to bring up children, why use this as an excuse? NQ is very ashamed and says: Kiss San San two more times on behalf of me, or perhaps, should I kiss you again?

The person who shouldn't have left has left, the person who should have left is still here. (Don't worry this question is answered below) NQ sits beside the bed, looks in the box at the thick stack of letters, quietly thinking. SS looks at him says with indifference: Who is the one who shouldn't have left? Who is the one who should leave? Me? NQ reacts, whatever I am thinking she knows it all. He suddenly felt that living this kind of life, actually completely lacks meaning. And can cause too easily misunderstandings. Sure enough. Today in the Royal court, you looked at the girl on stage, you think I don't know? Gee, that waist is slender, delicate, flexible........If you like, go and touch it ah! Now the Red sleeves brothel is managed by Xiao Cai, Mrs Jian's ban from before has already expired, if you like, you can touch as you wish, I will have Xiao Cai pick the most popular one for you. SS is hugging the blue/green-furred dog and keeps talking non-stop.

NQ: Enough! NQ: slaps the table and stands up (idiom means unable to take it any more): I silently praised her slender waist a little, how did I provoke you! The rims of SS's eyes are slightly wet: You dislike that my waist is thick. NQ is depressed, doesn't know how to explain, steel's one's heart, bluntly breaks the jar and says loudly: Does this have anything to do with the waist? I dislike that you are not willing to cook now! Won't wipe the table! Won't pour me water to wash my feet! Won't save money! Spending money every day! Only walking around with a dog in your arms every day! Frequently displaying an expression of indifference! You have to understand, you are my wife now! You are not some kind of a Haotian big Master.

SS cries and says: NQ, you lied. NQ is somewhat panicked, says when did I lie. SS sadly says: That day I said I would not wait upon you any more, you said in the future you will wait upon me. That's right, this is Chang An city, where the old and new worlds intersect, the first words she thought of was really important to her. What is mysterious is after that day, SS really forgot everything about how to do household chores. NQ observed for a long time in secret, unexpectedly discovered that it was real/genuine, it wasn't that she was lying to herself. SS changed into a lady who only hugs her dog and goes strolling everywhere. So before, he really didn't know how to explain to YHY. He sighs and says: You have to learn to do something? SS didn't listen to anything (nothing went in), sadly said: You just dislike that my waist is thick. NQ is silent for a long time, said in a low voice, OK, I admit it, it is a little, you already gave birth to the children a long time ago, I originally thought that you will slim down, the result.........

SS turns around walking towards the Old Brush House (going outside). NQ stands up and asks anxiously: where are you going? SS doesn't turn around and says: I'm going to the Scholar Mansion. NQ is furious, he picks up the clothing pole from the courtyard, rising up. You dare to run away from home again, see if I don't beat you! SS didn't pay him any attention and walks directly straight out. A moment later, the sound of closing doors could be heard through the shop. NQ is startled standing in the same place, was very worried, hurriedly went to change clothes, preparing to go out and block her way, but because he was too nervous and uneasy, it took half a day and he couldn't put on his shoes. When he manages to put on his shoes, raises his head and looks, SS is next to the door. She was wiping away tears, then said: NQ, are you hungry? I will boil some noodles for you to eat. She didn't leave at all, she never left. NQ walks up, holds her hand and enters the kitchen. He starts to teach her how to cook from new, how to cut spring onions, how to fry eggs. Like many years ago. This is not difficult, right? This is very happy, yes? The bright moonlight shines on the new world, shines on the Old Brush House. On the courtyard wall, there is an old cat lying lazily.

The End

omg thats is hilarious and also very true mans think so easy get our figure back.

I have my self identical twin boys and have another son after twins take me years to back normal.

Edited by karadut
missing words

50 minutes ago, karadut said:

I have give a birth to identical twin boys and have another son after twins take me years to back normal.

1 hour ago, karadut said:

Hello, everyone I am new in this form and big fan of Ever Night. 

I am reading novel now off course can't wait to translate all off them so reading yoda version of the book.

I got  question after Sang Sang back to human world she change  and they said she is fatter now. She is fat because she is pregnant or Fu Zi make her like that?

@karadut Welcome to the forum. You'll fit right in with us since your a big fan of Ever Night as well. 

What chapter are you on? 

Well I recently read something about SS picking the perfect body but FuZi did something. She told NQ to blame FuZi when he was complaining about her being heavy as he carried her. I saw it on Yoda translation so maybe i misunderstood. Not 100% sure. 

2 hours ago, n3bula said:

@karadut Welcome to the forum. You'll fit right in with us since your a big fan of Ever Night as well. 

What chapter are you on? 

Well I recently read something about SS picking the perfect body but FuZi did something. She told NQ to blame FuZi when he was complaining about her being heavy as he carried her. I saw it on Yoda translation so maybe i misunderstood. Not 100% sure. 

I am reading 914 now. what I understand she is not beutifull looking very ordinary.

20 hours ago, karadut said:

I am reading 914 now. what I understand she is not beutifull looking very ordinary.

Oh okay. Yes she is not described as beautiful apparently.