Quantcast

I feel as if there is hope for JW and HJ in reel life. HJ is holding fast to the idea that JW will return. And, when another player reaches level 100, finishes the master's quest, and becomes the new master, JW's corporeal body should be released from the game. Even if it's not logical, since that was the ending premise, I would say that is the one that gives JW and HJ hope that they'll be reunited.

I'm bitter about the ending in real life, but I acknowledge that in the drama world of MoA, HJ and JW still have a chance to be reunited some day.

And, frankly as popular as the game Next is supposed to be and as crazy addicted as gamers can be, it probably won't be too long until there is a new master, so that JW can go home to HJ. :)

• Like 4

NOTE: chingus, we are thinking of having a shippers event where shippers will get the chance to win badges of their ship. we would like to know if there would be enough interest from the shipping community for such an event. could you let us know if your ship would be interested? if you could let us know within the next few days (say 25 Jan), this would help us plan better. this would be held sometime in february. please tag me or @youngatheart or @angelangie or @ebullient when you respond. thank you.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Okay all the best for the new couple.. Bye bye binShin.. Didn't expect that so heartbreaking ..bye to HB to

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

SYJ and HB rumor again spotted grocery shopping. I kinda expected it but still :(

After that finale and then this :(

• Off-Topic 1
  • Angry 1
  • Sad 1

Heck do we abandon ship now?

DxaNJkuUYAEZN-c.jpg

I really hated the ending of MOA and I really loved the BTS more. I still want at least the HJ and JW ship to sail...curse that SJJ:rage:

DxZzNB0VYAIjmRE.jpg

DxZzbCrU8AI259n.jpg

WHY??? :heartbreak::bawling:

DxZya6fUYAAvrH1.jpg

• Like 6

I know wat ppl are thinking after d rumour pics came out

But I still ship HB and PSH no matter what because even if I want to close my eyes I still can't deny d fact that BinShin behaviour shooting period were more dan just co stars dey were definitely feel sumthing for each other weather dey accept it or not I believe they holding back their feeling coz Shin-hye is in relationship even in d last BTS they were so happy wid each other there is sum unsaid happiness b/w them

I shipped dem n will always ship them until one of dem get married 

No one know wat future holds for us so I m wid my ship 

• Like 6
  • Love 2

@sandhya05 totally agree with you. If we looked at their interactions in MoA's BTS, I don't know about you guys, but i saw their interactions in the BTS little bit strange. It looks like 'something happened' between them. I feel they act differently with the other co-star. I can't explained it well. But i believe they being attracted each other and adore each other. But, unfortunately not in the right time. So for me, they look like hold their feeling but sometimes can't resist to touch and being playful each other. Anyway, just love HB's stare and smile for SH. :lol:

• Like 4
  • Love 1

28 minutes ago, wdsayang said:

@sandhya05 totally agree with you. If we looked at their interactions in MoA's BTS, I don't know about you guys, but i saw their interactions in the BTS little bit strange. It looks like 'something happened' between them. I feel they act differently with the other co-star. I can't explained it well. But i believe they being attracted each other and adore each other. But, unfortunately not in the right time. So for me, they look like hold their feeling but sometimes can't resist to touch and being playful each other. Anyway, just love HB's stare and smile for SH. :lol:

Couldn't agree more

Even when in last BTS there were lot of ppl u can see d unsaid interaction b/w them

They were attracted to each other no one can tell me otherwise

• Like 3
  • Love 1

On 1/18/2019 at 10:52 AM, Sid01 said:

Hi friends...hope we will have a happy ending for HJ n JW.

I read SJJ interview again....maybe what she said was we might see less love story between HJ n JW in 2 last eps...because there're many unfinish business in his life. 

SJJ: "....If Jin Woo is supposed to take his relationship with Hee Joo seriously, he will have to handle more things and solve them thoroughly. I hope audiences will pay close attention to thestory in which Jin Woo will pay his mental debt to Hyung Suk instead of his love affairbecause this really is an important thing to me.."

SJJ is so selfish ...

i do understand that writer has ‘ego’ ... still she has to consider that MOA script is a tv drama script where the customer is d viewer (d higher rating means more income) 

• Like 3

I've finished binge watching Doctors, I liked PSH's role a lot:wub: more than her Heeju in MOA maybe because her Doctors' role was quite different than her usual role I've seen in her dramas, but I think my favorite is Emma because of her cold stare to Jinwoo when she stabbed him lol @rori0711

On the other hand, KRW was good, but I couldn't stop imagining what if HB was in KRW's role:wub::P

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

@hyuuhikari whoa..same like you, after finished MoA, i rewatched Doctors, definitely my fave char of SH. And also think the same things as you did. Imagined HB replacing KRW's char, it would be refreshing and interesting to see their interactions. But, i have to say KRW was the best choice for that char. and about SH being Emma/HJ's char, i love them too, but sadly the writer wasted so much her potentials. She could be badass char actually.

• Like 3

hello!

@hyuuhikari @wdsayang Woah! you guys think alike :w00t: glad to know you enjoyed it as much as I do.

Aigoo! I can only picture HyunBin as Yoo Jinwoo and KRW as Hong3 :lol:

Emma was dangerously beautiful, COOL!

On 1/21/2019 at 9:55 AM, stroppyse said:

I feel as if there is hope for JW and HJ in reel life. HJ is holding fast to the idea that JW will return. And, when another player reaches level 100, finishes the master's quest, and becomes the new master, JW's corporeal body should be released from the game. Even if it's not logical, since that was the ending premise, I would say that is the one that gives JW and HJ hope that they'll be reunited.

I'm bitter about the ending in real life, but I acknowledge that in the drama world of MoA, HJ and JW still have a chance to be reunited some day.

And, frankly as popular as the game Next is supposed to be and as crazy addicted as gamers can be, it probably won't be too long until there is a new master, so that JW can go home to HJ. :)

No need for a new master because for me, i believed

Heejoo's love and unwavering faith compelled Jinwoo to step out of his self inflicted redemption dungeon.

Jinwoo made himself known to let Heejoo know that he is now ready to meet her :wub::wub:

HJ & JW found each other that night. Just like how they found each other in the mall's changing room :love: 

DxZeWYUUUAIAnUj.jpg

DxZeXXBVsAAkiQt.jpg

DxZeX_aVsAA6yXU.jpg

Spoiler

silversunkiss: âI believe we will meet again⦠â

ctto

• Like 4

19 hours ago, trust3 said:

SJJ is so selfish ...

i do understand that writer has ‘ego’ ... still she has to consider that MOA script is a tv drama script where the customer is d viewer (d higher rating means more income) 

chingu, this will give you a different perspective, go ahead! 

http://bitchesoverdramas.com/2019/01/22/memories-of-the-alhambra-qa-on-marco-and-open-endings/

On 1/21/2019 at 2:11 PM, sandhya05 said:

I know wat ppl are thinking after d rumour pics came out

But I still ship HB and PSH no matter what because even if I want to close my eyes I still can't deny d fact that BinShin behaviour shooting period were more dan just co stars dey were definitely feel sumthing for each other weather dey accept it or not I believe they holding back their feeling coz Shin-hye is in relationship even in d last BTS they were so happy wid each other there is sum unsaid happiness b/w them

I shipped dem n will always ship them until one of dem get married 

No one know wat future holds for us so I m wid my ship 

On 1/21/2019 at 8:12 PM, wdsayang said:

sandhya05 totally agree with you. If we looked at their interactions in MoA's BTS, I don't know about you guys, but i saw their interactions in the BTS little bit strange. It looks like 'something happened' between them. I feel they act differently with the other co-star. I can't explained it well. But i believe they being attracted each other and adore each other. But, unfortunately not in the right time. So for me, they look like hold their feeling but sometimes can't resist to touch and being playful each other. Anyway, just love HB's stare and smile for SH. :lol:

Awww...your beliefs inspires me. Keep the flame burning, loves! there's always hope unless one of them marries :blush:

The feels are so strong. Infact, everyone screams another drama just to experienced their unbelievable chemistry.  Can't explain but you can see/ feel it? Magic.  Let me borrow this phrases "Someone once told me, every song has an ending, but is that any reason not to enjoy the music?"

@daloula @Sid01 @parkparkloveu

On 1/21/2019 at 5:36 PM, ash011 said:

So HB denied the rumors.. Hhhm..mmmm??  

Spoiler

Both agencies denied it for the 2nd time. But we cannot keep our guards down, right? SSC for reference :blink:

On 1/21/2019 at 2:01 PM, Kasmic said:

Heck do we abandon ship now?

I really hated the ending of MOA and I really loved the BTS more. I still want at least the HJ and JW ship to sail...curse that SJJ:rage:

WHY??? :heartbreak::bawling:

Uh oh! Jinwoo & Heejoo's lovestory is rare and too precious to be stuck in the game :D Let's cruise them instead :wub: 

Director Ahn is such a tease :P HB caressing SH hand is busted hahaha  

DxZzbCrU8AI259n.jpg

ctto

shotgun wedding, Secretary Seo, really? hahaha 

DxZya6fUYAAvrH1.jpg

ctto

DxirK_BVYAA9TAh.jpg

ctto

Let me know if you've already come across below FMV feat. our lovely OTP.

FMV - Love Note by Ailee

cr: RZulfi's

@Lmangla Not interested. thank you.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

@rori0711 haha shotgun wedding ... Cheers to that. :D

Though I wonder why tVn edit the bts and in the new clip cut the hand caressing and PSH running in to the church? :crazy:

@hyuuhikari @wdsayang Im sorry no one can beat KRW in Doctors...that helicopter reunion scene was iconic. I believe he adlib those lines as well...is that what I read in the Doctors thread ? hahaha!

Let me apply it to HJ and JW..

HJ slows her pace as she see's the silhouette image of JW. JW steps forward to the light (que Little Prince or Im Here or Is You OST - I cant decide) 

Ji-Hong/ JW: Are you married yet?
Hye-Jung/ HJ: (Tears trickling and shaking head.).No
Ji-Hong/JW: Do you have a boyfriend?
Hye-Jung/HJ: (wipes tears and briefly laughs), No
Ji-Hong/ JW: (Dimple smile) Then we’re all set. 

Smiling they both walk towards each other. 

JW wraps his arms around HJ for a lovingly embrace. He pulls away and looks deeply into her eyes, cupping her face with one hand and whispers "Thank you for believing me" and kiss.

Arghhh! I suck at fan fic but I love the twist.... i didnt think it would work :joy:

• Love 6

@Kasmic hahaha can't help since HB-PSH is my new obsession, I do think Hyunbin wouldn't suit some lines/scene or coming off too cheesy:lol: but I want to see him in doctor role, does he fit as a doctor..?

I wonder why they cut the BTS too, should've downloaded it before it got replaced, but I still like BTS for ep 11-12, 13-14 the most:wub:

• Like 4