Quantcast
Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I dont mean disrepectful towards other actresses that is why i said SORRY in my statement, coz it is uncomfortable discussing someone private life. 

 

And will say SORRY again......:D

 

SORRY and SORRY....dont want to hurt anyone here...

 

Yes 100% support MOA 

And if happen to be Real Couple it is Magical and i would say it is a POWERFUL couple....

 

 

 

 

 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sid01 said:

I dont mean disrepectful towards other actresses that is why i said SORRY in my statement, coz it is uncomfortable discussing someone private life. 

 

And will say SORRY again......:D

 

SORRY and SORRY....dont want to hurt anyone here...

 

Yes 100% support MOA 

And if happen to be Real Couple it is Magical and i would say it is a POWERFUL couple....

 

no offense taken but seriously that was 4 sorry :w00t: once is enough ya know ;)

Indeed, if HB-PSH became real, that was magical :wub::wub:

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good morning peeps.. As soon as I got up I check instagram, soompi , twitter for any new updates everyday.. Gosh how am I going to live after MOA ends.. Seriously my life for this 10 weeks is the same routine.. 

 

Awe that hug.. Shall we ask for kiss after they hug? :wub:

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hugs and holding hands.....need more romantic scenes please...:wub:

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Kasmic said:

Nawww everytime I see this I just think "nawww" and then the "if only?" comes in. 

 

 

@trust3 next step is crucial...lets see indeed. DISPATCH get to work pronto lol! 

 

Post drama interviews Im sure will happen and generally after the drama ends. I dont know her exact schedule but she said during her vlive chat that her movie filming will take place in about 2 weeks. Thats very close to when MOA ends. I hope she has time for it and everything wont be a rush for her. 

 

Plus dont forget if MOA gets enough interests to make a DVD or blu ray the casts will get together for more interviews..... Yay! 

 

it must be really cold when they're filming and poor Binnie got rained on, but thanks to that we got that sweet moment:wub: I'm sorry HB oppa:P one of the best kisses in drama land for me, and what I love from HB when he has kissing scene is how his hands naturally hold his lead actress. Some actors I've watched had their hands placed or held their counterpart awkwardly and kinda ruined the moment for me:sweatingbullets:

 

8 hours ago, rori0711 said:

Shipping Alert!!! Aren't they are L-O-V-E :wub::wub: Wishful thingking ;)

So here is a more reliable source :P:P It's Official Hyun Bin & Park Shinhye aka Jinwoo & Heejoo :joy:

Image Image

 

ImageImage

ctto

 

they really look like they were on a date, spot paparazzi, and trying to run but noooo Dispatch has some really high quality camera that can capture you perfectly from distance:P

  • Like 5
  • LOL 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, ash011 said:

Good morning peeps.. As soon as I got up I check instagram, soompi , twitter for any new updates everyday.. Gosh how am I going to live after MOA ends.. Seriously my life for this 10 weeks is the same routine.. 

 

Awe that hug.. Shall we ask for kiss after they hug? :wub:

 

1 hour ago, Sid01 said:

Hugs and holding hands.....need more romantic scenes please...:wub:

 

a long cute kiss at the final episode?

Spoiler

I want a kiss scene like HB(Robin) & HJM in Hyde, Jekyll, Me after the webtoon week convention

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, sandhya05 said:

Hello i m new  to dis forum

 

th_welcome.gif chingudeul!

do visit us in kdrama thread ;) let's enjoy the last remaining epicsodes of MoA and Magic couple.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, rori0711 said:

 

th_welcome.gif chingudeul!

do visit us in kdrama thread ;) let's enjoy the last remaining epicsodes of MoA and Magic couple.

Thanks

I m here bcoz of these two 

I ship these two in real life as well I don't knw wat will happen in future actually no one knows so yeah I see dem as couple until one of dem get nasty wid sumone else dan each other 

For me only these two matter I don't care whom dey r dating or rumour to be dating coz others don't exist for me n I believe shipping is healthy until or unless we as fans don't bash n use bad words for other actors

I hope I can ship these two here as much I want weather ppl think I m delusional or not I don't care

  • Like 5
  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

another FMV/MOA parody from the account, this time is our magical couple:wub:

Idk if it'll be subbed like his/her other MOA vids tho

What I understand from using translator, the video is about 'Temperature of Dating'...?:sweatingbullets:

 

Watching the video makes me want to see them playing in a light fluffy romcom drama, but I also want them in action-packed project because our couple can surely kick some bad guys and good at handling weapons:glasses:

  • Like 6
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, sandhya05 said:

Thanks

I m here bcoz of these two 

I ship these two in real life as well I don't knw wat will happen in future actually no one knows so yeah I see dem as couple until one of dem get nasty wid sumone else dan each other 

For me only these two matter I don't care whom dey r dating or rumour to be dating coz others don't exist for me n I believe shipping is healthy until or unless we as fans don't bash n use bad words for other actors

I hope I can ship these two here as much I want weather ppl think I m delusional or not I don't care

There's no better place to ship HB-PSH than here. We owe it to MoA for bringing together these 2 wonderful actors and blessing us with their electrifying charm :D

Bashing other people related to them is a No No. Heard that SH & her beau received numerous IG comments like break up. Nasty! :crazy:  I hope people learn responsible shipping.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, hyuuhikari said:

another FMV/MOA parody from the account, this time is our magical couple:wub:

Spoiler

 

Idk if it'll be subbed like his/her other MOA vids tho

What I understand from using translator, the video is about 'Temperature of Dating'...?:sweatingbullets:

 

 

 

Watching the video makes me want to see them playing in a light fluffy romcom drama, but I also want them in action-packed project because our couple can surely kick some bad guys and good at handling weapons:glasses:

 

thanks for the fluffy vid! I'm a bit torn hahaha It would be fresh to see HB in a comedy romance and Shinhye in action. But ultimately, I'd like to see them in a melo film kinda like You Are My Sunshine or Late Autumn.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, rori0711 said:

There's no better place to ship HB-PSH than here. We owe it to MoA for bringing together these 2 wonderful actors and blessing us with their electrifying charm :D

Bashing other people related to them is a No No. Heard that SH & her beau received numerous IG comments like break up. Nasty! :crazy:  I hope people learn responsible shipping.

 

29 minutes ago, rori0711 said:

 

thanks for the fluffy vid! I'm a bit torn hahaha It would be fresh to see HB in a comedy romance and Shinhye in action. But ultimately, I'd like to see them in a melo film kinda like You Are My Sunshine or Late Autumn.

 

Yeah some shippers are really too much sometimes. Ooooo Late Autumn, I haven't watched that one:tears:

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I want to ask when u guys feel there will be sumthing b/w them?

Like for me when I saw d press conference videos d way they look at each other , blushing even shying I felt sumthing also their BTS 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi everyone i've been a silent reader for MOTA, but i can't resist to not join this thread. I really love this pair, i'm falling in love with their chemistry. 

And talking about the rumour, i've been shocked for awhile. But now, nothing to worry about. 

@sandhya05 yeah i felt that too, it seems they have feeling for each other.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Girls....ooohhh another kiss in ep14....yes yes yes...daebak!

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

I hope there will be BTS for this one too:wub: I shouldn't be this happy tho because this scene is a sad one:tears:

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, hyuuhikari said:

 

I hope there will be BTS for this one too:wub: I shouldn't be this happy tho because this scene is a sad one:tears:

Their kiss give me so much feels

Look at his hand n lips movement also Shin-hye responded so well

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jinwoo yah...eerrr...that hand...caressing moms hair is...very sexy and distracting :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

cr: as tagged

  • Like 3
  • LOL 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×