Quantcast
larus

[Upcoming Drama 2019] My Prettiest Daughter In The World 세상에서 제일 예쁜 내 딸 - Sat & Sun @ 19:55 KST - Premieres on March 23rd

I don't think she is daughter of Kang CheolMan. Maybe something happended in the past that she ended up living with them and later on when she find out she's not their daughter ,  some dark story that she can't accept :)) 

• Thanks 1

Waiting for your drama? Do come down and play this event! It’s starting this Monday! Hope to see you there :) 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, AshleyL said:

I don't think she is daughter of Kang CheolMan. Maybe something happended in the past that she ended up living with them and later on when she find out she's not their daughter ,  some dark story that she can't accept :)) 

I hope Jeon In Suk did not abondon her without taking care that she is safe, with a lovely family. Park Sun Ja and Kang Cheol Man had difficulties with money, they had a daughter, but they still adopted her. Two thumbs up for them. It would have been better if she would have known her story when she was young, but everything will be fine eventually.

Kim Hae Sook and Kim So Yeon play this time the role of mother and daughter. They almost played together  in Father is Strange. I can`t wait to see their scenes.

• Like 2

Actress Kim Hae-sook confirmed her appearance on KBS2 weekend drama "My daughter, the most beautiful girl in the world".

2019021308542817070-540x678.jpg

"My daughter, the most beautiful girl in the world," which is broadcasted first in March, is a drama that conveys comfort to all the mothers and daughters who are struggling to survive this age through the story of four women who became affectionate in a warlike day.

Kim Hae-sook was the mother of three daughters. Park Sun-ja is a typical Korean mother with all the grievances she has experienced once in a patriarchal era. She will give infinite empathy to all family audiences in Korea from the younger generation to the older generation.

The production team of 'My daughter, the most beautiful in the world' is the role that only Kim Hae Suk actress can express. "I will show a picture of a 'national mom' who communicates sympathy and comfort to all viewers."

http://tenasia.hankyung.com/archives/1655995

Finally they made the official confirmation . I will look forward to see her performance.

• Like 3

Casting news

Actor Park Geun-Soo was cast as the younger brother of Kim Hae-sook in 'My daughter, the most beautiful in the world.'

image_readtop_2019_88416_155003524236346

Park Keun-soo takes on Park Yeong-dal, the younger brother of Park Sun Ja (Kim Hae Sook) and transforms into a comic and pleasant character. Sometimes they act as mediators mediating conflicts between his sister and the three nieces.

He has appeared regularly with his unique acting, starring in various drama such as Father, I'll Take Care of YouMy Sassy Girl , Sungkyunkwan Scandal.

http://star.mbn.co.kr/view.php?year=2019&no=88416&refer=portal

• Like 2

Pictures from the first script reading

20190214103215811.jpg

Pictures of reading the script, which was filled with the warmth of 'My daughter, the most beautiful in the world', was revealed.

Kim Hae Sook, Yoo sun, Kim So-yeon, Hong Jong-hyun, Choi Myung-gil, Ju Hyun, Park Jung-soo and Kita Tae-yong have all appeared on the scene.

Prior to the start, Kim Jong-kwang PD said, "I'm glad to be able to meet some of the best actors in one place." "I am relieved to see good people. I will try to make a good script so that it does not hurt you. "

When the script reading began, the actors showed concentration that they were immersed in their role at once. Kim Hae-sook has played the role of the mother of three sisters, Park Seon-ja.

Yoo Sun, Kim So Yeon and Kim Ha Kyung also raised expectations with teamwork like reality sisters. In particular, Kim So-yeon expressed er passion for the character as a alpha girl.

Hong Jong-hyun, who transformed into a large corporation's employee Han-tae joo, and Gi tae Young, the publisher's representative and editor-in-chief, Kim Woo-jin. The two men 's acting, which makes us smile even by being, is the back door that captured the eyes and ears of those in the field. (Google translation)

http://news.jtbc.joins.com/article/article.aspx?news_id=NB11769590

Spoiler

• Like 2

Finally I can come back to this page again,  I forgot my password Silly me :( 

@larus: From the first script reading, I think I was right to think this is triangle love. So Yeon sits next to Jong Hyun then Tae Young. I think they usually  sit next to people who are practicing the lines with ?  

• Like 1

18 hours ago, AshleyL said:

Finally I can come back to this page again,  I forgot my password Silly me :(

@larus: From the first script reading, I think I was right to think this is triangle love. So Yeon sits next to Jong Hyun then Tae Young. I think they usually  sit next to people who are practicing the lines with ?  

I don`t think you forgot the password. It was a problem on Soompi yesterday. I could not sign in either and I did NOT forget my password. I changed it and then I saw on Announcements that indeed was a problem. Wellcome back! :D

No, it is not a "rule" to sit next to each other but usually they do. Yes, I think it will be a love triangle because they want to make things more complicated. :sweatingbullets:  This writer had a love triangle in another drama and the heroine ended up with the "second" lead. This time "the other man" could remain just a friend or another love interest, who knows!

I also think that the youngest sister, Mi Hye (played by Kim Ha Kyung), will have two love interests played by Nam Tae-Boo and Han Ki Woong. She doesn`t sit near but in the pictures with the cast, she is next to them. :lol:  Is this a sign? But I already suspected that because it`s plausible, the strory could go there.

We have more than a month but I am waiting to see more informations, posters, teasers. I can`t believe that, until September, I will be busy watching this drama. Bring it on! But ...fingers crossed for a good drama.

• Like 1

I am glad that we`ll have the first confirmation that they have started filming.

Soyeon, after drama shooting, with a kid

source

(Google translation)

After the drama shoot ... it was really hard ... the kids were stunning ... I was so close to the shoot with the entertainer ... I was so good

Soyeon took a picture with other kids after the shooting for her new drama.

Spoiler

Too Beautiful # Kim So Yeon # Kim So Yeon Actor
I wanted to take a picture of Yuri as I ran after the shoot ...
# Song Yongjae
Mom also had a ...
Thank you so much for taking it together ~

I think Soyeon had a scene with the Yoo Ye rim, the child actor who plays her niece in the drama. There were other kids on the set. Maybe it was a kindergarden event in the drama.

Another picture