Quantcast
sugarplum892

[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Emperors and Me 眾王駕到

57 minutes ago, Table122000 said:

Yes, you can tell they are all unexperienced actors in this drama. I know, Qin Shang does look handsome with that long hair. Unfortunately, I believe he will cut his hair very short later in the drama if what we see in the opening & ending credits is true. 

I just watched the credits and you are right about his hair.  Boo! He looks so much hotter with the long hair.  I hope they don't cut it until near the end so I can enjoy as many episodes as possible with the long hair visuals:P

• LOL 1

Depends. It is a nice Drama but the script is only average and it is too short for the actors to make up for it in building up a good team. At least for me it always felt artificial even thou it really had potential to be really good. But otherwise, it didn't left me with the feeling that I wasted precious time for it.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, usagi1997 said:

But otherwise, it didn't left me with the feeling that I wasted precious time for it.

ok thats all i need lol thanks!

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

I watched random bits and pieces of the show, mostly because I'm curious how the story will go.

I like the lead couple, they look good together. Chemistry isn't the strongest I have seen but it's believable at least.

I like Qin Shang for being adaptable and recognizing the world has "changed". He was definitely humbled in the process.

I like Guo Yan as the level headed friend of both leads and he also seems to be the one who leads the trio in discovering the secrets of their destinies, even though there is no official recognition of that leadership role.

No offence to any fans, but I really can't stand Murong Yu. Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder so there could be others who find him good looking although I definitely do not feel so. The fact that he is effeminate can also be overlooked if the role requires so, but I don't think it does. His character is quite tiresome in that he doesn't seem to be able to let go of Luo Xi, despite her 3Rs...Repeated Respectful Rejections...

Can't expect feelings to just disappear, but when the other party has to keep rejecting you, that means you have been making her uncomfortable with your feelings (or the show of it). The way he pouts and sulks when the lead couple are behaving as a normal couple should, is nothing short of eye rolling irritating, at least to me.

The worst? His acting...I find his acting really awkward most of the time, compared to the others. I haven't watched any shows by anyone from this drama but the rest are doing fine in general at least. He really needs to brush up on his acting...

• Like 1