Director: Li Jiangming

Broadcast Period: 1/9/2019

Cast:

Dai Wen Wen

Gao Tai Yu

Liu Zhao Hong

Gao Ji Cai

Synopsis:

An ordinary college student who discovers that she has the power to travel through time mistakenly brings back three emperors from their respective dynasties to the present day. 

In order to help her roommate Fei Yan (Sun Ziyu) cope with heartbreak, Luo Xi (Dai Wenwen) who is in her senior year of university runs into trouble. The debacle ends with Luo Xi and her friend Le Xue (Cao Feiran) falling off a building. By miracle, they survive and find themselves within the pages of the novel Qian Guo Ji.

Qian Guo Ji is set in the continent of Xia Zhou and revolves around dynastic changes that spans a thousand years. Luo Xi and Le Xue meet young emperor Qin Shang (Gao Taiyu) of Qi. Being pursued by Qin Shang's army, Luo Xi manages to return to the present at the most crucial moment. She brings back Qin Shang with her and realizes that Le Xue has been left inside the book. 

Similar encounters bring Luo Xi and Shang Qin back to the past only to return with Emperor Rong Yu (Liu Zhaohong) of An and Emperor Guo Yan (Gao Jicai) of Chen. Each time, Le Xue remains trapped inside the book. Luo Xi starts to discover Shang Qin's kind and caring side beneath his domineering exterior but she worries that the time will come when he must return to his world. Just when she decides to live in the moment, the real mastermind springs into action from behind the scenes.

(Source: Chinesedramainfo)

**Please use spoiler tags for those who have not seen the episodes yet**

[spoiler ]enter your spoiler here without the spaces inside the brackets[ /spoiler]

Preview:

OSTs:

Additional Links:

Emperors and Me 眾王駕到 Raw Episodes

Click here to request the Viki license!

RULES of SOOMPI
Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately. Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, etc. should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here. Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their ID/IDs reported to the mods. Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs (those without permission from the original subbers and doesn't have copyrights like Viki, Dramafever or Crunchyroll) will have their ID reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions. PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!

For any Issues and Abuse
Please report to moderators 
@angelangie l LavelyShai

• Like 1

I cannot take Emperors & Me seriously because the synopsis is ridiculous. The fantasy entwined elements/effects seem like a knock-off of Xuan-Yuan Sword: Han Cloud and Noble Aspirations.

I like Gao Tai Yu, and I hope success showers upon him despite his role here is not right up my alley. LOL.

• LOL 2

4 hours ago, ebullient said:

I cannot take Emperors & Me seriously because the synopsis is ridiculous. The fantasy entwined elements/effects seem like a knock-off of Xuan-Yuan Sword: Han Cloud and Noble Aspirations.

I like Gao Tai Yu, and I hope success showers upon him despite his role here is not right up my alley. LOL.

at least you are better than me....i dont even know who is who :x

5 hours ago, angelangie said:

at least you are better than me....i dont even know who is who :x

Of course I know Gao Tai Yu. He is the one of the main actors in A Round Trip to Love from 2016 - a BL movie. LOL.

I recognize one person out of the four cast members.

• LOL 1

9 hours ago, meis345 said:

Time travel drama series is on high gear these days.

yea ....they seems to conquer the market in China recently lols...........

19 minutes ago, angelangie said:

yea ....they seems to conquer the market in China recently lols...........

I just read like 6 reincarnation drama's.. im into this type of thing but this drama does not appeal to me at all. 

• LOL 1

I'm watching this drama only for Mu Rong Yu ❤ Second lead  (Guardian spirit of Rakshasa Street drama)

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Table122000 said:

Good News! This drama is now being subbed in english at the Mango TV You Tube channel. I just hope they will keep subbing until the end.  Here is the link for Ep. 1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxm8QsAsL2M

That's great :w00t: Thanks for sharing the news!  This looks like it could be a fun watch so I will give it a try.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, raziela said:

That's great :w00t: Thanks for sharing the news!  This looks like it could be a fun watch so I will give it a try.

Yes, the drama looks cute and it reminds me  little of Rooftop Prince with the emperor traveling to the modern day, and then "fish out of water" hijinks ensue. Hopefully  they will sub all the episodes of the drama until the very end. I've followed some Chinese dramas on You Tube and the subs stopped halfway through the drama. Also hope that the translations will be good. I find the translations on You Tube can be hit or miss. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Table122000 said:

Yes, the drama looks cute and it reminds me  little of Rooftop Prince with the emperor traveling to the modern day, and then "fish out of water" hijinks ensue. Hopefully  they will sub all the episodes of the drama until the very end. I've followed some Chinese dramas on You Tube and the subs stopped halfway through the drama. Also hope that the translations will be good. I find the translations on You Tube can be hit or miss. 

I've started watching.  I'm on Episode 3: acting and costumes are acceptable, plot is silly but fun and everything is happening pretty quickly so episodes don't drag. 

That's true about the subs. Usually I don't start watching until the drama is fully subbed for that reason but I'm hoping because it is the official channel they will sub until the end.  From what I saw there were subtitles up to at least episode 8 so far.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, raziela said:

I've started watching.  I'm on Episode 3: acting and costumes are acceptable, plot is silly but fun and everything is happening pretty quickly so episodes don't drag. 

That's true about the subs. Usually I don't start watching until the drama is fully subbed for that reason but I'm hoping because it is the official channel they will sub until the end.  From what I saw there were subtitles up to at least episode 8 so far.

I watched up to Ep. 3 today as well.  The female lead character is a little off for me, but i'm trying to like her more. It doesn't help that the actress playing her is not very skilled, but I think this is her first role. The whole cast are newbies I think, and not very experienced. I agree that the pacing is good so far, and hopefully that will continue. I like that the drama is relatively short with 24 episodes of 30 min each, so less chance of draggy plots and filler to happen.  

It's good that Mango TV has subbed all currently available episodes-gives me hope that they will sub the drama completely. 

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Table122000 said:

I watched up to Ep. 3 today as well.  The female lead character is a little off for me, but i'm trying to like her more. It doesn't help that the actress playing her is not very skilled, but I think this is her first role. The whole cast are newbies I think, and not very experienced. I agree that the pacing is good so far, and hopefully that will continue. I like that the drama is relatively short with 24 episodes of 30 min each, so less chance of draggy plots and filler to happen.  

It's good that Mango TV has subbed all currently available episodes-gives me hope that they will sub the drama completely. 

Yes the acting in general isn't great but it isn't that bad and certainly not the worst I've seen in C-dramas. That's why I just said the acting was acceptable lol! :lol:

I hope they continue with Qin Shang having long hair. I think he looks so handsome with the long hair.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, raziela said:

Yes the acting in general isn't great but it isn't that bad and certainly not the worst I've seen in C-dramas. That's why I just said the acting was acceptable lol! :lol:

I hope they continue with Qin Shang having long hair. I think he looks so handsome with the long hair.

Yes, you can tell they are all unexperienced actors in this drama. I know, Qin Shang does look handsome with that long hair. Unfortunately, I believe he will cut his hair very short later in the drama if what we see in the opening & ending credits is true. 

• Like 1