Quantcast
Jump to content
angelangie

[Upcoming Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Ever Night 2 将夜 2

Recommended Posts

6 hours ago, n3bula said:

Does Yiren have an Instagram account? Or is she only active on Weibo? @angelangie do you know? 

 

i heard she has an insta but just not active in it....

 

@lynne22 knows her ista acc

  • Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/13/2019 at 8:25 AM, angelangie said:

 

no they usually kept everything under wrapped or they dont really do much about it....unless there are some famous artist / idols in that have huge fan base.....and those fans following some of them...

 

i guess they film and released BTs of Dylan in it to prove that he can be a good NingQue too and that their choice is the right one since ChenFeiYu unable to join them this round....

 

this is probably to appease some of the EverNight fans .....as it was a huge uproar....we honestly dont have to look far....just look around here ...what we have here is only small waves and it wasnt that huge since we are pretty small pack :D

 

however u can just imagine weibo....where all the chinese fans flocks together :D 

I guess its also because of dd fans... 

mostly sneak peak is came from dylan wang aka xdh who came to the set 

 

as xdh we indeed came to the set continuously even though actually officials fanbase ask us to stop posting but it cant help to share. This one also happen when Dd shoot MG coz mostly xdh will be stay in same hotel and same area for a couple days to see dd 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just wanted to share this tweet. Didi is awesome! 

 

 

My Jun Mo is finally back. I'm so happy. @angelangie our captain is back! 

 

 

 

  • Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, n3bula said:

Just wanted to share this tweet. Didi is awesome! 

 

 

My Jun Mo is finally back. I'm so happy. @angelangie our captain is back! 

 

 

 

I'm glad he stuck up for her it's annoying when people think that they have the right to be nasty to people for no apparent reason since there really is no consequences if you don't have anything nice to say then don't say anything at all

Glad Dylan Kuo finally showed up I was worried he was going to be recasted I love Jun mo

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/23/2019 at 1:52 AM, n3bula said:

My Jun Mo is finally back. I'm so happy. @angelangie our captain is back! 

 

see i told you will have JunMo :D 

  • Like 1
  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes cannot wait for s2 to air. SS becomes Haotian soon after this. I've been reading rumors that they will change SYR. I really doubt it. So once she becomes Haotian we will see they didn't change her. :)

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, n3bula said:

Yes cannot wait for s2 to air. SS becomes Haotian soon after this. I've been reading rumors that they will change SYR. I really doubt it. So once she becomes Haotian we will see they didn't change her. :)

The whole fandom would explode if they change SS. The production team better be smart about this 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

nice to see Adam is back as FuZi as i couldnt imagine someone else taking his role lols.....

 

When they rumors it as Fang ChongXing i was a bit doubtful of it

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, n3bula said:

Yes cannot wait for s2 to air. SS becomes Haotian soon after this. I've been reading rumors that they will change SYR. I really doubt it. So once she becomes Haotian we will see they didn't change her. :)

Haha you made a few posts of bts few days ago and one of them was about Savage SS (Haotian SS) cutting off NQ's 'thing' and NQ was rolling and shouting in pain at the same time. So, it means that they didnt change SYR:D

  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, angelangie said:

nice to see Adam is back as FuZi as i couldnt imagine someone else taking his role lols.....

 

When they rumors it as Fang ChongXing i was a bit doubtful of it

So happy about this as well. 

 

39 minutes ago, Snow Guardian said:

Haha you made a few posts of bts few days ago and one of them was about Savage SS (Haotian SS) cutting off NQ's 'thing' and NQ was rolling and shouting in pain at the same time. So, it means that they didnt change SYR:D

I'll dm you in case people here don't want to be spoiled 

  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well that explains this lol 

 

2 hours ago, Pangiaxiong said:

The whole fandom would explode if they change SS. The production team better be smart about this 

Very true SYR stays :)

  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, n3bula said:

Adam is back as FuZi 

But wasn't he replaced by some actor and we also saw his filming pictures.  What is it then?  Will Adam be re-filming those scenes?  

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i updated some of the cast into the first page too....let me know if i miss out anyone lols.... :D 

 

 

Just now, pad-hari said:

But wasn't he replaced by some actor and we also saw his filming pictures.  What is it then?  Will Adam be re-filming those scenes?  

 

no i believe that guy wasnt suppose to be FuZi but some other character?

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, n3bula said:

I'll dm you in case people here don't want to be spoiled 

Please pm me too if there are any other pics apart from the one you have posted that proves SYR stays for Haotian SS.:wub:

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, n3bula said:

So happy about this as well. 

 

I'll dm you in case people here don't want to be spoiled 

I already spoiled you in dm:P:lol:

Season 2 would gonna be an unexpectedly amazing and interesting story:P

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, pad-hari said:

Please pm me too if there are any other pics apart from the one you have posted that proves SYR stays for Haotian SS.:wub:

Done, comrade:D

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...