Quantcast
angelangie

[Upcoming Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Ever Night 2 将夜 2

15 minutes ago, angelangie said:

hmmm somehow your ideas of 'HuGe' as Fuzi is definitely appealing :D i love Adam Cheng version of FuZi & like you.....I'm not sure how to take Alex Foong as the Fuzi instead......havent seen him much in a period drama............ 

Hu Ge does seem strangely appealing, non? Choosing the actor to play FZ is like choosing someone to play Dumbledore. A character that is like a sage, a little arrogant and sometimes have that devilish twinkle in his eyes. I think Hu Ge has that in him, except that he is too young...

Alex Fong.... he wasn't even a top tier tvb actor in his heydays. I personally think as an actor he is flat. He has the same emotion when happy, sad, angry etc.

• LOL 4

12 minutes ago, angelangie said:

guess this will be in S2 where SangSang will be another person......forgetting about NingQue

I was not sure if it was SS or just a picture of SYR lol. If it what your guessing then SS won't have a transformation like in the novel then? 

I want more photos and videos of the filming already lol. So far we haven't gotten much. Then again they recently started filming :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

13 minutes ago, dzareth said:

Hu Ge does seem strangely appealing, non? Choosing the actor to play FZ is like choosing someone to play Dumbledore. A character that is like a sage, a little arrogant and sometimes have that devilish twinkle in his eyes. I think Hu Ge has that in him, except that he is too young...

Alex Fong.... he wasn't even a top tier tvb actor in his heydays. I personally think as an actor he is flat. He has the same emotion when happy, sad, angry etc.

well i'm sure they can add some lines in his faces to make him look aging? :D but i have to agree HuGe is definitely a better choice here for me too :)

i was sitting and pondering when rumors stated Alex Foong will be taking FuZi seat.....not too sure i feel about that either 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, n3bula said:

I am too! Yes we need to request Netflix to pick up EN

I have been tagging Netflix on Twitter whenever I RT anything EN! Haha! If there are other ways to bombard them, let me know! LOL

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, starry58 said:

I have been tagging Netflix on Twitter whenever I RT anything EN! Haha! If there are other ways to bombard them, let me know! LOL

That works but also request it on their site as a Netflix subscriber. If they get a lot of requests it's very possible 

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, starry58 said:

@starry58.... I don’t think they will  add it while it is airing. U see Viki had gotten the license on Ever Night. They probably got it for Season 2. But we can still ask them to add the show after it airs. 

Log into Netflix account then go to the Help center. Then click on request a tv show. You can only request it once. 

But we can tag them on Netflix.. maybe they will get the license for it for Season1 and 2. 

@n3bula... You are faster than me . 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, angelangie said:

unfortunately i think DW resume only end with Meteor Garden 2018 with Shen Yue, and he is currently involved in a variety show 'The Inn2' that all i know of him so far.....

@kokodus might know more since she love him :D 

Yeah @angelangie is right. He only has Meteor garden in his filmography. This is only his second drama. But as with every leading actor who take up the role of DMS rise to stardom, he became a household name pretty quickly. He has been in a couple of variety shows and lots and lots of CFs. LOL. 

I'm not sure whether this is a wise move of him to choose this as his second project, people will definitely compare him with the previous lead, let's see how he fares...

• Like 5

2 hours ago, angelangie said:

hahaha beat me....

Dylan is 1.83m

Chen Fei Yu is 1.80m :D 

maybe they wont dig holes on the floor this times to show Song YiRen are shorter :D 

Chen Fei Yu's height is 1.88 m but I don't see there's much difference though when Dylan faced with Song Yi Ren. :D

Most likely, I will catch S2 maybe start only when its air half way through but I won't bother to watch S3 if there is one.  Better reading the novel instead.  Just like I gave S2 of Eternal Love a chance but end up feeling disappointed and yet the production intended to produce S3. :crazy:  But for EN S2, I have more faith in the director so I will look forward to it. ^_^

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

15 minutes ago, dejun said:

Chen Fei Yu's height is 1.88 m but I don't see there's much difference though when Dylan faced with Song Yi Ren. :D

Most likely, I will catch S2 maybe start only when its air half way through but I won't bother to watch S3 if there is one.  Better reading the novel instead.  Just like I gave S2 of Eternal Love a chance but end up feeling disappointed and yet the production intended to produce S3. :crazy:  But for EN S2, I have more faith in the director so I will look forward to it. ^_^

oooo when i google it was 180cm ....maybe i was looking at it wrongly....does this mean NingQue grow rounder? :D 

though i believe both Dylan and FeiYu are about the same size? :D 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

7 hours ago, kokodus said:

Yeah @angelangie is right. He only has Meteor garden in his filmography. This is only his second drama. But as with every leading actor who take up the role of DMS rise to stardom, he became a household name pretty quickly. He has been in a couple of variety shows and lots and lots of CFs. LOL. 

I'm not sure whether this is a wise move of him to choose this as his second project, people will definitely compare him with the previous lead, let's see how he fares...

I have a feeling that Dylan would do better than CFY. Even Dylan's facial expression is already shown a vibe of NQ in the novel. Anyway, that's just my view:kiss_closed: (please dont kill me CFY's fans! I also liked him too):bawling: 

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

Hi everyone, I love Dylan wang as DMS so I want to watch this, so do I have to watch season 1 ? Is it good ?

The lead actress look like a child :sweatingbullets: how old is she?

Edited by Sisca_TVXQ
  • Like 3

27 minutes ago, Sisca_TVXQ said:

Hi everyone, I love Dylan wang as DMS so I want to watch this, so do I have to watch season 1 ? Is it good ?

The lead girl look like a child :sweatingbullets: how old is she?

It is an addictive drama!:lol:

Her (Song Yi Ren) actual age is 25. She is super talented and lovely. Watch the season 1 first or maybe, you can read the novel first to be familiar with each characters.

You may join the discussion in forum as well. There is a forum for Ever Night 1. You can read the comments and reviews about the drama over there:lol:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Snow Guardian said:

I have a feeling that Dylan would do better than CFY. Even Dylan's facial face is already showing a vibe of NQ in the novel. Anyway, that's just my view:kiss_closed: (please dont kill me CFY's fans! I also liked him too):bawling: 

Careful @Snow Guardian, u have a huge x on your back now lol:D

How old is DW anyway? He should at least be older than CFY, right? Whenever i see CFY in his normal everyday look, it really surprises me. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 2

11 minutes ago, dzareth said:

Careful @Snow Guardian, u have a huge x on your back now lol:D

How old is DW anyway? He should at least be older than CFY, right? Whenever i see CFY in his normal everyday look, it really surprises me. 

you scared me................................................. please spare me, comrade..:tears:

I think Didi is only around 20 yrs old. Because Shen Yue is 22. lols. Its true, CFY's real life is so different with NQ's. Even the way he talks, smiles and how he looks at people are so different with NQ's characters. #runningaway# 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, Snow Guardian said:

you scared me................................................. please spare me, comrade..:tears:

I think Didi is only around 20 yrs old. Because Shen Yue is 22. lols. Its true, CFY's real life is so different with NQ's. Even the way he talks, smiles and how he looks at people are so different with NQ's characters. #runningaway# 

Yes he turned 20 recently. 

Even though both actors are great I have to agree with @Snow Guardian. Dylan is great at expressing emotions. Which is why I'm sure he will be an awesome NQ. He will definitely be at least as CFY's level or dare I say better. I think the main thing here is that Dylan has to have great chemistry with SYR to convince other fans. 

Dylan loves challenges. He took this role on knowing what he's up against. The comparisons with CFY are against him from the beginning. Still I'm convinced he will do great. Just my two cents on the subject. Please do not be offended I do like CFY. 

• Like 6

1 hour ago, n3bula said:

Yes he turned 20 recently. 

Even though both actors are great I have to agree with @Snow Guardian. Dylan is great at expressing emotions. Which is why I'm sure he will be an awesome NQ. He will definitely be at least as CFY's level or dare I say better. I think the main thing here is that Dylan has to have great chemistry with SYR to convince other fans. 

Dylan loves challenges. He took this role on knowing what he's up against. The comparisons with CFY are against him from the beginning. Still I'm convinced he will do great. Just my two cents on the subject. Please do not be offended I do like CFY. 

Well said, comrade. I do trust Dylan will do better in his role but, I still couldnt put my high hope on aunties. "I am not beautiful, so I do not dare to think I am beautiful":lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

im different from u guys lols....

i wont compare the two....i let them each tell their own move and stories....i learn to stop comparing this way i wont be bias....

to me as long as the OTP have great chemistry and able to convince me they are made for each other im game.....

i will let Dylan tell me the NingQue he believe in and Chen FeiYu's NingQue will be another set of games for me.....

lookwise i prefer Chen FeiYu if u guys are to force me to choose.....Dylan are leaning more towards flower boy concept for me....im too old for flower boy :D 

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

27 minutes ago, angelangie said:

im different from u guys lols....

i wont compare the two....i let them each tell their own move and stories....i learn to stop comparing this way i wont be bias....

to me as long as the OTP have great chemistry and able to convince me they are made for each other im game.....

i will let Dylan tell me the NingQue he believe in and Chen FeiYu's NingQue will be another set of games for me.....

lookwise i prefer Chen FeiYu if u guys are to force me to choose.....Dylan are leaning more towards flower boy concept for me....im too old for flower boy :D 

I am easy to please, as long as either one of them being called Ning Que, have romantic feeling and being protective to my cutie pie Sangsang, I am already happy, satisfied and can accept him:lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

1 minute ago, Snow Guardian said:

I am easy to please, as long as either one of them being called Ning Que, have romantic feeling and being protective to my cutie pie Sangsang, I am already happy, satisfied and can accept him:lol:

good then to be fair to both artist....stop saying who is better and who is not.....everyone have their own way to project a face and project a character :)

which will have their own styles and each to their own :) 

• Like 4

@kokodus look at this still.....see how some of them at the background taking pictures?

1123972348_15471022430351n_zpsbqpj9owi.j

and u have different ppl at a different spot watching on....seeing which swing or move that need to be polish.....and how they try to get the best of the move so that when the actual filming took place things will be easier and move will be alot smoother....

it was never easy to film a martial art film as move sometimes have to be fast and then you have to be not too fast either lols confusing right? lols

when u are too fast the camera will not be able to keep up....and if you are too slow u look awkward..... 

which was why sometimes they will involved actual Martial Master in the filming sets so that they will teach the artist which move or styles look the best on screen or on the camera itself....

• Like 3