Quantcast
Lmangla

Follow that train!

@kokodus Okay, then I'll go. It was not my intention to nitpick or be a party pooper, I just wanted to give you a different pov, it's not like everyone here is from +/- thread and knows you. You have to look at it from a neutral perspective. 

Have fun, I'm out.

• Sad 7

6 minutes ago, Dhakra said:

@kokodus Okay, then I'll go. It was not my intention to nitpick or be a party pooper, I just wanted to give you a different pov, it's not like everyone here is from +/- thread and knows you. You have to look at it from a neutral perspective. 

Have fun, I'm out.

Ayoooooo....I was waiting for you to insert a second female lead...we need to introduce some female SLS into the story :D

• Like 3
  • LOL 5

EP 20

WS lied and decided to give a crappy answer.

”I went to the BTS Concert.”

Sunny looks at him.

”Okay!...I was meeting someone.”

Sunny ask “WHO!”

“Secretary Ajjusshi.”

Sunny replies “Why? Him...”

”For a retaliation...I am not...my mother’s real son.”<Finds out he is adopted.

”Grandmother was the one that initiated my real parents death. It’s not Psy. It was just a cover up.”

@Dhakra:tears: 

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Sad 1

:joy: oooohhhh the plot thickenssss..... 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

2 hours ago, sushilicious said:

@triplem:scream:

...I'm gonna say this...

Abs are like fine wine. The more longer you keep the wine, the stronger and nicer the wine will be. Hahaha

I can't believe now you are 20s from the way you compared the wine and the abs :no_mouth: you sounds aggressive..

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

Just now, Sejabin said:

I can't believe now you are 20s from the way you compared the wine and the abs :no_mouth: you sounds aggressive..

:ph34r: Hehe.

+2

• Like 3

sorry guys i really want to contribute however my brain is too tired ><" i cant concentrate ><"

• Like 3
  • LOL 5

@angelangie :D Its Ok... you're busy.... just read and enjoy our madnesss... :P

Looking forward to the next episode... 

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

23 minutes ago, lynne22 said:

@angelangie :D Its Ok... you're busy.... just read and enjoy our madnesss... :P

Looking forward to the next episode... 

thanks lols......yea it been real busy week at work for me this week

16 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

same here @angelangie; zapped and getting ready to sleep...

yea i'm about to call it a night too lols

• Like 7

Ep 21:

Wang Shik tells Sunny how he overheard Tae Oh talking to their aunt, Jin Yoon, that he's adopted and that they've tried to hide the truth about his parents' death all these years to prevent him from getting hurt. All Wang Shik knows is that Sunny's grandmother may be involved so he met secretary ahjussi to find out what he knows.. if he knows anything. Secretary ahjussi only tells him that his parents were involved in a car accident but he wouldn't reveal any more details because it will only hurt Sunny who he views as his own daughter.

Sunny now wonders how much her family is involved in Wang Shik's parents' death. She is starting to fall for Wang Shik and she can't help but be concerned for him... but at the same time she feels guilty knowing that her family may have caused this great hurt in Wang Shik's life.

Sunny: "Can I have a future with you when it was my family who made you this way?"

• Like 5
  • Sad 2

what a cliffhanger @mouse007 -- can she have a future? question!

well it is time for me to head to bed. for those on the other side of the world where the sun is up or if you are night owl, do continue the story...

tomorrow morning @sushilicious will kick off a new story. wonder how it will turn out, lets have fun then! :)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • LOL 4

Choo Choo! The second train is here :) *Gooooong, if you know what I mean hahaha*

Leading Roles

Male Lead : Ji Hoon

Female Lead : Eun Hye

Occupation(Life)

Ji Hoon is a chaebol who disliked living under the royal family after a childhood incident that happened to him.

Eun Hye is a Café barista who was once an attorney but lost her job due to Ji Hoon’s family

General Synopsis 

Ji Hoon wanted a life that everyone doesn’t want. He wanted to be freed from his family, that is when he met Eun Hye. Meanwhile, One of Ji Hoon’s Most trusted family member plans to remove Ji Hoon from the family inheritance and take it as his own. Only Eun Hye could stop it and save Ji Hoon from losing everything. But how will she do it?

EP1

Ji Hoon enters a café and was greeted by Eun Hye. Ji Hoon orders a cup of cold coffee and he waited for it. Eun Hye comes over with the order and loses her balance falling forward on to Ji Hoon, their lips matches and the coffee spills over them…

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

Ep 2 

And the coffee spills on Ji hoon’s blouse..

Ji Hoon:  :unamused: this is a very expensive blouse

Eun Hye: :flushed: ups.. sorray.. 

Eun Hye is trying to clean the coffee. Swapping it.. and.. somehow she can feel his abs..

Ji Hoon: are you done? :unamused: I can’t if there’s a stranger toucHing my body

Eun Hye: :blush: oh sorry.. you have a very healthy body :kiss:

Ji hoon: thanks :unamused:

Eun hye: :blush:

that night both of them can’t sleep.. early.. Ji hoon still remember Eun Hye’s touch.. and Eun Hye’s can’t forget the feel when her hand touches Ji Hoon’s abs.. it’s clearly 6 packs :relieved:

Suddenly, Ji hoon’s staff announce that The Empress, Ji Hoon’s mother, is entering his room..

Empress: can’t sleep? :smile:

Ji Hoon: not yet, mother..

Empress: thinking about girl? :blush:

Ji Hoon: hmmmh.. there’s a strange girl I met this afternoon. She spills coffee on my expensive blouse :unamused:

Empress: hahaha.. so that’s the reason why you haven’t sleep yet? ^_*

Ji hoon: mmm.. why are you coming in here this late, empress?

Empress: .. Can we arrange your marriage?.. soon? We need to establish your position as the crown prince. It’s good if you have the crown princess with you..

Ji Hoon: so this will be a political marriage..

Empress: hey.. it’s about tradition. Because the tradition you are the crown prince. Royal marriage also a tradition. To secure the throne. 

Ji Hoon: Let me Think about my traditional future for a moment then..

Empress: :smile: talk to me first if you already make your mind. Before we talk to the Emperor. 

Ji Hoon: yes.. my traditional mother..

Empress: good night my traditional son ^_*..

Btw forgive me if I write too long HAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHA my fingers can’t stop WKKWKWKWKWKWKW

run away ah ... 

Edited by Sejabin
  • Like 1
  • LOL 6

Ep 3

The next morning Ji Hoon came back to the coffee shop, and gave an cold face when he sees Eun Hye again. 

He gave his order and then went to an empty table to read the newspaper. 

Eun Hye went to his table and say.. "Hi, sorry about yesterday! :) "

Ji Hoon : "......."

Eun Hye : "It was clumsly of me hehe, so I have never seen you here before, did you just move to the area?"

Ji Hoon : "Yes" he coldly replied....... 

Eun Hye gave a cute laugh and say... "Then, don't forget to come here often hehe...." and then sauntered off happily.... 

Strangely after she's gone, Ji Hoon gave a quiet laugh and and say.. "What a strange girl....." and then fondly remember yesterday's kiss and her touching his six packs :phew:

----------------

@mouse007 :wub: ahhh that was a lovely and sad cliffhanger ending

Ahahahaha... does this one gave enough rom com vibe?? LOL 

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

EP 4

Ji Hoon heads home and notices his mother who is watching him with a stern look.

"Where were you? Are you at that cafe again?" His mother asked.

Ji Hoon nods unwillingly.

"How many times have i told you" Mother was forced to stop after Ji hoon barged in.

"Mother! I hate this life! Why can't i just be a normal person!?Rather then just this rich kid!"

• Like 3
  • Sad 2

Ep 5

"I'll married...

The dining room went silent all of a sudden. All eyes were looking at JH.

...only to someone i choose," JH said calmly, raised from his seat and walked away.

The morning air feels heater than it should be...

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Lol I’m getting the impression that abs are pretty important in any drama. :joy:

Ep 6:

From a young age, Ji Hoon knew his marriage would probably be set for him. He was aware of the lofty position he held and the importance of marrying into a family considered equivalent to his. He didn’t care who his family chose... that is, until he met Eun Hye, the pretty girl he can’t stop thinking about. 

He’d been dropping by the coffee shop more frequently coming up with different excuses as to why he was there. But in reality he just wanted to be able to see her.. the girl whose touch made her unforgettable. His abs still tingle at the thought of her touch...

He’s at the coffee shop again, pretending not to care but he’s secretly watching her work. 

Meanwhile, Eun Hye’s bestfriend - Shi Hoo - drops by, gives her a smile and teases her. He’s the neighbourhood oppa, who’s always had feelings for Eun Hye but he’s never told her. 

Shi Hoo: “ya, you’re always here working! I never get to see you anymore!”

Eun Hye: “you know I love this place and I need the money”

Shi Hoo: “why don’t I pick you up after work and we can go back to my place?”

Ji Hoon who’s been watching and listening couldn’t help it anymore so he yells: “What do you mean go back to your place?!” 

Both Eun Hye and Shi Hoo stare at him in surprise....

• Like 4
  • LOL 2