Quantcast
Lmangla

Follow that train!

AHAHAHAHAH.. long hair handsome lawyer guy... say this 10x and hope that your tongue won't get twisted :joy::joy::joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

Episode 18

At the police station people shouting and noise everywhere.  Just as Sunny enters the room It's as if everything in the room goes silent.  There is a battle going on inside of Wang in seeing Sunny with someone else. His arm wrapped around hers.  Hers wrapped around his.  Is it anger or jealousy? Is it revenge or passion?  No way could he be jealous of a man who flips his hair with a pretty face, new suit, but no abs anywhere...

Yet for Tae Oh and Elgi the view was totally something else.  Him standing there all covered in bruises and her with tears in her eyes. All she could see was Tae Oh this simple man who weaved himself into her heart. Who loved her so much and wanted her to be free of her debts and her fears.  They knew without words how each other felt, but she knew her father would never allow what was suppose to be fake to become real somehow...

• Like 4
  • LOL 5

Deleted because while I'm typing slowly with my little hands, @USAFarmgirl has ninja'd in. LOL

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • LOL 5

@kokodus please tell me you copied that I loved it and was about to delete mine.  Yours had me so laughing it was perfect...  If nothing else please make it episode 19 I loved the undersea fantasy it was amazing...  Bring it back.....

• Like 3
  • LOL 5

@USAFarmgirl No I didnt. Lol. But actually my wacky story would have still gone well with where you've ended. My mistake. I shouldn't have deleted it. Sigh

• Like 3
  • Sad 3
  • LOL 1

Well, I wake up, todays episode is already over. :joy: Feels like a real drama to me. But it seems way more complicated than I thought. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 5

08347fbb944ab8507e874af848db6b09.jpg  @kokodus  You better get those little fingers of yours busy and your mind too in remembering that story  and what you wrote because it went so well dang I am so crushed.   I need that underwater sea adventure get busy and no food or thoughts of food or pineapples or cookies until you post....

• Like 7
  • LOL 1

@sushilicious ~ changed it to a weekend/daily drama! hahahaah...so as many episodes as we like.. lets see where the story takes us before we bid it goodbye!

• Like 3
  • LOL 4
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

@sushilicious ~ changed it to a weekend/daily drama! hahahaah...so as many episodes as we like.. lets see where the story takes us before we bid it goodbye!

Alright madam! 

@USAFarmgirl hm...how come I feel like you are low-key slightly a bit psychotic? :ph34r: Did I just meet someone like me?

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 1

Omg @USAFarmgirl you had me laughing at this

No way could he be jealous of a man who flips his hair with a pretty face, new suit, but no abs anywhere...”

:joy::joy:

He’s got NO ABS.... buahahahhaa

Noooowwwwww i’m not so patiently waiting for the next episode :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

I’m not adding. Haha kind of am speechless and idealess, so I want to see what @kokodus have install for us.

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

Oh @Lmangla so once it hit 12 am it will change?

let me just...low key write down the story you guys made. Maybe.it could come in handy one day.

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

Ok I'll try @USAFarmgirl

So where we left?!? Yeah the long hair handsome lawyer gets both men out of the jail. We come to know that he is actually Sunny's ex. Wang shik of course gets jealous and he somehow comes to a conclusion that Sunny like long haired guys, so he makes it a mission to grow his hair. It was difficult at first, but he eventually got used to it...Sunny was also impressed at seeing his long glorious mane which is more beautiful than hers. LOL. One day when WS was in the sea fishing, a heavy storm hits his boat and he kinda drowns, when he woke up he is in the undersea kingdom, he meets the sea goddess there who has fallen in love with him at first sight. Well who can resist his perfectly sculpted physique and long mane of glory. But she knows her fate, she can't keep him by her side, so as a noble woman that she is, she let's him off and gave him her blessing. When she touches his hair, it got blessed with some magical powers. Every strand of his hair glowed like a golden sunshine, he can't believe his own eyes. But goddess warned him that if he cut his hair, the magical powers will be gone. 

Yeah this is the alternate version of tangled. LOL. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Oh @Lmangla so once it hit 12 am it will change?

umm.... more like whenever my bed calls me "come child, come and sleep" hahahahha.... we will play by feel and see.. but yea, we can try and change it after midnight korea time. (since we are all kdrama fans).... but story has to wrap. will that happen?

:joy: didn't think it was possible but @kokodus , you managed to weave in long haired cdrama fantasy genre. LOL... think we just about have every genre... wait, are we missing serial killer and detective only now no? maybe some time fantasy?

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

Hm....not sure.Haha you sound poetic. @Lmangla "Will that happen?" Haha 

• Like 4
  • LOL 4

@sushilicious It's hard to answer that... Psychotic?  I would rather label us as passionate people. LOL  @kokodus knows me well for years of experience dancing beside me on the add & subtract thread.  In fact she became a Subtract and left the winning side to stand beside me with a few others. When subtracts never and I mean never won LOL:confounded: By the way honestly kokodus never delete your post for mine. For I would gladly bow out or delete for you anytime...:heart:

• Like 8

@LmanglaAh nice. Well, we will see, for now I don't even know where we exactly are. Maybe I wait a little. :D 

• Like 5
  • LOL 2