Quantcast
sugarplum892

[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Well Intended Love 奈何BOSS要娶我

1 hour ago, angelangie said:

im not sure to be honest....as up to date there werent much information......however im going to hate the next episode :x

That one of the reason I haven’t started this drama yet I want to release it all

and then binge watch it!

• LOL 1

1 hour ago, vietgurl4ever206 said:

That one of the reason I haven’t started this drama yet I want to release it all

and then binge watch it!

k then dont watch yet lols....and i try to contain my excitement for a bit and avoid posting the spoiler in here :D 

@Jafstar @lynne22 @UnniSarah @themarchioness @thunderman1 @kokodus

are u guys going to watch this? i enjoy the 6 episode so far to be honest :) 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

@angelangie :D I might.... I'm waiting for news if there's someone subbing this drama....

Hehehe... does the episode's you've seen felt like a light hearted rom-com?

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Ahaha @angelangie Is it good?!? I was not planning to watch it, sounded like a makjang. LOL. But I guess there is no harm in checking out a couple of eps if you think it's good. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

3 minutes ago, lynne22 said:

@angelangie :D I might.... I'm waiting for news if there's someone subbing this drama....

Hehehe... does the episode's you've seen felt like a light hearted rom-com?

well it had it funny and sad moments to be honest.....however i hate the next to be episode :x they put something in the series that i always hated and loath!

3 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Ahaha @angelangie Is it good?!? I was not planning to watch it, sounded like a makjang. LOL. But I guess there is no harm in checking out a couple of eps if you think it's good. 

honestly the line are pretty cool and pretty cute......the guy are cool and stand off and the girl is pretty much cute herself too......she is true to herself and also honest.....probably why the guy pick her in the first place :D 

• Thanks 1

On 1/5/2019 at 9:33 AM, raziela said:

This sounds fun, well except, for the illness part but it is a romcom so it probably is a mix-up or she is healed miraculously or something :sweatingbullets:  I just watched the trailer and it looks cute. I really hope it is picked up for subtitles!

Reading the synopsis I don't understand what is in it for the boss to secretly marry her.

I think it's becoz of his mother, maybe his mom wants him to get married soonest! actually, thats my question too! haha

I seriously love the first 6 eps and cant wait for the next ones. For me, they have perfect chemistry! And the guy is so hot! Been watching it twice without engsub! Someone kindhearted sub it please. :)

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

3 hours ago, angelangie said:

Hadn't even heard of it!  The fact that it is only 20 episodes long makes it sound interesting, lol.  But, the fact that it is only 20 episodes long, also has me wondering if it's that type of C-drama where it ends open-ended or something, leaving the possibility of a second season?

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

9 minutes ago, themarchioness said:

Hadn't even heard of it!  The fact that it is only 20 episodes long makes it sound interesting, lol.  But, the fact that it is only 20 episodes long, also has me wondering if it's that type of C-drama where it ends open-ended or something, leaving the possibility of a second season?

im not too sure whether is this really only 20 episodes.....cause i snip that info else where.....and till now i couldnt find the actual episodes it was suppose to have

5 minutes ago, angelangie said:

im not too sure whether is this really only 20 episodes.....cause i snip that info else where.....and till now i couldnt find the actual episodes it was suppose to have

Hm.  Its Chinese Wiki page says 20, some other video streaming site suggests 24, and Baidu is mysteriously silent as to episode length.  :P 

• LOL 2

16 minutes ago, themarchioness said:

Hm.  Its Chinese Wiki page says 20, some other video streaming site suggests 24, and Baidu is mysteriously silent as to episode length.  :P 

yes and i find that Baidu is one of the most reliable one so far on the length of episode lols

• Like 1

1 hour ago, happybev said:

I think it's becoz of his mother, maybe his mom wants him to get married soonest! actually, thats my question too! haha

I seriously love the first 6 eps and cant wait for the next ones. For me, they have perfect chemistry! And the guy is so hot! Been watching it twice without engsub! Someone kindhearted sub it please. :)

Glad I wasn't the only one wondering haha!

It sounds great but no subs:( Maybe some kind soul will sub it eventually especially as it is quite short compared to other dramas.

• Like 1

@angelangie How’d you know? lol. I started watching it already, but with a bit of trepidation upon your comment. LOL. 

Can you message me your spoiler cuz I want to know if your thoughts are what my speculations are. ^_^

So far, I like it, but that depends on where it goes. I’m not much into makjang or an open ending. :grimace:  But as @happybev mentioned the couple is oosing with chemistry. “wooooweeeie” *A-yi fans herself*

So don’t mind me parking here with you all until further notice. :lol: 

• LOL 2

YESSSS GIVE ME SECRET MARRIAGE'S WHERE THEY FALL IN LOVE.

marriage not dating is my fave type of this drama i love these fake marriages. 

6 hours ago, happybev said:

yeap its similar to marriage not dating ;p 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

6 hours ago, ForgottenSoulx said:

YESSSS GIVE ME SECRET MARRIAGE'S WHERE THEY FALL IN LOVE.

marriage not dating is my fave type of this drama i love these fake marriages. 

yeap its similar to marriage not dating ;p 

i like the idea too lols....at least they are already tie together and they need times to adjust and process will be slow however much more steadier

17 hours ago, angelangie said:

k then dont watch yet lols....and i try to contain my excitement for a bit and avoid posting the spoiler in here :D 

@Jafstar @lynne22 @UnniSarah @themarchioness @thunderman1 @kokodus

I didn't know about this drama. thanks for the shoutout! :)

• LOL 1

On 1/19/2019 at 10:14 PM, happybev said:

that wasnt his mother....that is his grandmother....

his mother abandon him when he was a kid....he knew who is his mother and he never ever really forgive her

I saw previews on IG, and because i like the male lead (even though it was my first time to see him), i googled it, and now i'm here.:D

I can't find a site with eng sub but hoping that there will be one in the coming days.:)

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, sunkissedluna said:

I saw previews on IG, and because i like the male lead (even though it was my first time to see him), i googled it, and now i'm here.:D

I can't find a site with eng sub but hoping that there will be one in the coming days.:)

no english sub yet :) 

come bk to us and once we find it we will definitely post it up :) i was attracted with the story lines and then the OTP got me hook :) 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, angelangie said:

no english sub yet :) 

come bk to us and once we find it we will definitely post it up :) i was attracted with the story lines and then the OTP got me hook :) 

Hi! We meet again!:D

The plot is overused but the portrayals of the lead actors are cute. Really hoping the drama sites will pick this up.:)

• LOL 1